Glee

All or Nothing

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 09, 2013 on FOX

• A decent finale

Okay I thought this finale was all right.

There wasn't curve balls I could see almost everything right away.

Spoilers alert LOL!

I had a hunch that Unique/Wade was Ryder's 'catfish', I was glad that that 'mystery' was solved but it didn't resonate with me emotionally at all.

Brittany leaving 4 MIT was just a excuse but I gotta admit that her good-bye to the rest of the gang was pretty sweet.

Emma/Will's wedding was kinda adorable

New Directions winning Regionals was nice and I so predicated it, still it was nice that the 'newbies' got a chance to shine.

Blaine's storyline was very dumb and I didn't like it at all.

While this Season has had some good moments and some bad moments I really hope that next year Glee sticks with just the High School setting.

I may or may not be watching next year, if this lack luster Season and Finale are any indication of Glee's entertainment levels and longevity .
  • Disappointment (spoilers!)

5.5
    Disappointed as hell.. As the final episode I was hoping so much more!

The storylines weren't interesting to me, especially Britney's story.

Moreover, about the girl who tchatted with rider well I think I've always known it was Unique/Wade so it didn't surprised me at all.

And last but not least, we have to wait until the next season to know if Rachel made it at her audition for Funny girl!

I think the only thing I really appreciated is that this episode was about Stevie Wonder songs, that's definitely what I call music!! :)

So I'm hoping for something better in the next season!
  • Love!