Glee

Big Brother

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 10, 2012 on FOX

7.8
  • Did not live upto the expectations...

First of all, I have to say that after the long wait we had to endure preceded by Quinne's apparent fatal car crash, I was expecting a more Quinne focused episode rather than what we got. I mean, the cliff-hanger was brilliant at the end of the 14th episode but, the what we got in this episode did not live up to what I expected.

Because, I for one did not expect, or was happy to see, Quinne bounding back to school on a wheelchair and not caring one bit about the fact that she's crippled (maybe permanately) or the fact that the episode started with Rachel and Finn discussing the accident with a clear lack of emotion.

Then the other fact is Blaine's brother.

Now for an avid fan of White collar and Neal Caffrey, this episode would've been a sort of kick in the face. Well, it was for me. I mean, Cooper Anderson is the complete opposite of what we've come to expect from the charming, witty and sincere Neal Caffrey.

I understand the fact that the writers wanted to show the conflict and total variation between Cooper and Blaine, but that could've been done without making a Cooper a self-fish, idiotic jerk whereas Blaine is the perfect, flawless golden idol. The writers could've actually settled for a conflict between the two without making Blaine perfect, because that's the one of the themes in Glee; no one is perfect, and no one is without flaws.

But, the songs were good, and Blaine was incredible as always. Three cheers for that!