Glee

Britney 2.0

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 2012 on FOX

• Much Better than The Last Britney Tribute

I liked Britney 2.0 but I REALLY wanted to LOVE IT! I mean this is Glee for crying out loud and I am a major Gleek!

I liked how they showed cased Brittany being sad because we really haven't seen a depth to her character before and it was nice that they showed that I also liked Brittany's plan it was surprisingly good LOL!

I am liking the New York sections more and more AKA The Rachel and Kurt show!

It's really awesome to see these two former McKinley Grads try to make it in The Big Apple!

Marley is defiantly my new favorite character not only is really pretty but she is a fabulous singer and actress I cannot wait to see more and more of her!

Jake's storyline was really nice too however I hope that he isn't with his current girlfriend 4 too long!

All in all I think this episode was a total step up from Glee's 1st attempt at Britney however I still didn't love it, there was just something about it that I couldn't love it but I defiantly think it was much better than Brittany/Britney from two years ago.