Glee

Britney 2.0

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 2012 on FOX

• Great.

I loved this episode. I thought the ending was fantastic and really showed a new side to glee and made it exciting for the future episodes, with Rachel and Brody and the teacher, all those scenes were fab. I also liked the chemistry between Marley and Jake, but really is it really beliveable that he'd be with the head cheerio?! I don't think so but can see why the writers have done it. Loved seeing puckerman back too!

As for the Britney tribute 2.0 i thought it was fab. I did hesitate a bit when i heard, what songs would they sing etc. but i thought that the meltdown storyline was brilliant, espeically when she nearly shaved her head! My favourite songs were Counting 3 with Sam, Tina and Joe (I loveee Joes voice, i really hope they give him a good few solos, and Sam too, and Tina complimented them both really well, great song) and Crazy with Marley and Jake (loved the way they sung the song and they both have amazing voices, refreshing and new for the show.)

All in all i loved it really. Am looking forward to next weeks after that ending. :)