Glee

Choke

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 01, 2012 on FOX

• Choke....

wow.... what a great episode... a little slow with the abuse topic though then it got interesting i can't believe she went back to him... the girls are going to be PISSED! as well as Sue ... i couldnt believe how caring Sue was in this episode.. i guess that comes from " being pregnant" if shes still pregnant but that was a very different side of her and i hope to see more of it.

now to the Kurt audition WOW!!! i cant believed he changed his song at the last possible second the kid has alot of guts doing that... honestly for me personally i wouldve stuck with Phantom only because its personal to me and i just LOVE that song :)

on to the next Rachel: i felt so bad for her yea she's always been a pain in the ass but she deserves to get into that school just as much as Kurt does i was honestly hoping for her to show up again in the episode and give her another chance but she let me down with that :(

i loved how all the boys helped Puck study eventhough he failed at the end but an effort was made it was just an okay episode couldve been better but i still gave it a 10 bc i LOVE this show :)