A Glee Community
FOX (ended 2015)

As Glee limps to the end of its six-year run, Fox has trimmed the musical's final season order to just 13 episodes. 

The reduced order was widely expected, especially after Glee was absent from Fox's fall lineup during the Upfronts earlier this year. The show is undergoing a reboot in its final season, moving to a new location to be announced.

In 2013, Fox picked up Glee for two full seasons. However, its fifth season was later trimmed to 20 episodes and concluded in May with one hot mess of a finale. The original order for Season 6 was 22 episodes.

12 Comments
Comments (12)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
13 is a bad lame number for the episode order for this show's sixth season. I would rather say 12 as the correct number for the episode order for this show's sixth season in order to keep it strongly balanced.

The firing of Kevin O'Reilly did work and now let's see if his replacement can help fix solving the problem.

Flag
Good. This should have ended a couple years ago.
Flag
I'll be so happy when Jonathan Coulton can stomp all over this big ole turd's grave. Ryan Murphy would be better served focusing on AHS, the one thing he has managed to do well.
Flag
This is the best news ever. LET IT DIE !!!. So something else, ANYTHING ,can take its slot. Yippee!!
Flag
*Nelson laugh*
Flag
Way overdue, let it die and all the spinoffs!
Flag
Can this be made retroactive to the pilot? There aren't many shows who can carry a 20+ episode season and Glee is definitely one of them.

Like Saturday Night Live sketches that are made into feature films, there's a nice base here, just not a lot of sustainability.

Take all the hilarity from seasons 1-4 and pack them into increments of 12 episodes, and Glee could be something special. This seems too little too late.

Glee is FAR from the only show who would benefit from the 10-14 episode model, but it is near the top IMO of shows that have suffered trying to put out 20+
Flag
If they decide to even air it. It's still a long way from now until Jan/Feb.
Flag
Is that Kristen Schaal on the right in that photo?
Flag
Staff
It is! She guest-starred in the Season 5 finale.
Flag
just cut it down to 0, because there's really no point to reboot the show with 13 episodes left.
Flag
Even with a shortened Season I'm not sure I can watch it through.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members