A Glee Community
FOX (ended 2015)
I only started watching this season to get up to the tribute episode and then ditch it. For the last month I watched no Glee, I've been so proud of myself.

Tonight I thought I'd just watch the latest episode, no harm in just one right? Turns out it was on hiatus and I am all caught up., I thought I'd missed like 3 episodes.

Damn it, I thought I'd beat you Glee addiction..
6 Comments
Comments (4)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I actually stopped watching Glee after The Quarterback. I'm tired of watching an hour of drivel for one cool song or a few bits of witty dialogue.

All I do now is read the plotlines on Wikipedia and check the song lists for any that I might like. That way I don't feel like I'm missing out but I'm also not wasting my time on crap TV when there's so much else out there - I filled my time since Glee with the entirety of Breaking Bad, Sherlock, The Crazy Ones, House of Cards and two seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, so I feel I used my time wisely.
Flag
I've actually watched every single episode. It's hard to stop once you get attached to the characters. Sigh. But it's still enjoyable. It's dumb and weird sometimes, and of course the plot is utter crap but the show itself is light and fun and enjoyable. And sometimes that's what you need, you know? Whenever I watch an episode I always feel like watching another XD It's bad.
Flag
Funny...until I heard that there was only one season after this one left, I figure, eh, stick it out. I mean, you can tell when Ryan Murphy ditches the series to the misfits in the writing room to work on AHS, but whatever. I think your feelings describe what I feel about Pretty Little Liars. First, I never intended to watch it in the first place. Second, it angers me sometimes. Then, I swore if they didn't catch my attention with the last season finale, it was going off my schedule. I have too much to watch Tuesday at 8 anyway. Then it went and actually had a mind blowing final scene. Then, that very stupid Halloween episode. I know there are always stupid clues in those episodes, but I never know how people manage to pay attention to the particular episode.
Flag
Why would you want to beat it? I agree that the plotlines are not what they used to be, and continuity has big enough holes to drive a tractor trailer through them, but it is still a very entertaining show, the music is good, and sometimes, like with this last episode "A Katy or A Gaga", you get some very funny scenes and dialogues. After a stressful day at the office, a weekly dose of Glee is what the doctor ordered.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members