A Glee Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOX
Discussion
Mar 17, 2014
Will Glee Benefit From a Time Jump?
(Please overlook the writing mistakes, i'm dutch and my english writing isn't perfect)

Last year, at the end of the season, me and a friend had a discussion about Glee…
We both were quite disappointed in how Glee handled itself in season 4 and I started to wonder if the show would benefit a time jump, to start fresh.
The way I saw it, it would’ve been a reset button. The show would skip 3 years and make most characters more adults, than teens.

(please remember that these are my thoughts)

- Rachel would be an understudy on Broadway, struggling against a A-star diva and eventually would become the star.

-Santana would quit trying to become famous and entered law enforcement, while still be playing in a band with Kurt and Rachel.

- Kurt and Blaine would be living in a nice apartment and Kurt became a actor, while ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Glee

Join in on the Glee general show discussion.

Discussion
Sep 28, 2013
Is the money Jane Lynch makes on Glee really worth it?
I just feel so bad for her. Did she sell her soul to Ryan Murphy for a steady pay check? If so can she at least get an upgrade to American Horror Story?

The lady has skills - and they are squandered on Glee.

poll

Discussion
Aug 11, 2013
How will they ever go on without Finn?

Like many of you, I was heartbroken to hear about Cory Monteith's death. But beyond the grief I feel for the actor, I'm equally sad about Finn Hudson. How will the show handle this? Do you think they'll kill him off on the show? How could any other possible explanation work for the sudden disappearance of the "heart" of the show?

Follow this Show
Members
Episode 20 Season 5
The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
Aired
Episode 19 Season 5
Old Dog New Tricks
Aired
Episode 18 Season 5
The Back-Up Plan
Aired
Episode 17 Season 5
Opening Night
Aired
Episode 16 Season 5
Tested
Aired
Quinn Fabray (seasons 1-3; recurring afterwards)
Kurt Hummel
Terri Schuester (seasons 1-2)
Sue Sylvester
Emma Pillsbury (seasons 1-3; recurring afterwards)

Glee is a musical comedy that depicts Will Schuester's (Matthew Morrison) efforts to save McKinley High's Glee Club from cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch). Glee's musical numbers, underdog characters, and rousing soundtracks have all helped make Glee a runaway pop-culture hit. It is created by Ryan Murphy (Nip/Tuck) and is a Golden Globe-winning Fox musical comedy.