Glee

Dance with Somebody

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 24, 2012 on FOX

• Glee ROCKED Whitney!

Wow oh wow! I cannot begin to profess how much I truly loved this episode.

It had everything, comedy, romance and of course plenty of drama.

New Directions truly honored Whitney Houston this episode, all of the songs were amazing but I liked how that unlike the Micheal Jackson episode this one was much more subdued and serious.

The Klaine discord and make up was totally amazing, what I loved about it was that it was totally realistic. Their "Couple's counseling" with Emma was pure Klaine heaven both Chris and Darren really nailed that scene!

Blaine and Kurt's songs were both fantastic and were the highlights of this episode for me.

One of the most amazing tv dad's in the history of television returned this episode, aka Congressman Burt Hummel his one scene with Kurt was absolutely breathtaking my only qualm was that I wish it was a bit longer.

Brittany/Satana's rendition of "Dance With Somebody" was sexy and really cute.

Santana/Rachel's duet was wonderful.

Will/Emma's marriage drama was a bit much but I liked it.

Quinn's tentative romance with Joe was super cute but a little forced.

The end scene with all of the Glee club together singing on stage I loved how it was reminiscent to the Pilot so incredible and genuine.

Through I will be completely saddened to see my favorite senior's go I will be defiantly watching the rest of this season to see how their journey's pan out.

Way to go Glee you knocked this Tribute episode right out of the park!