Glee Forums

FOX (ended 2015)

a question bout 'mash-up's' preview for the next episode 'wheels'?

PSOGuy25

[1]Nov 13, 2009
    • level: 2

i remember 2 weeks ago before the lame baseball game, that when the mash-up episode was over, the preview for the next episode showed rachel with curly hair, and the song 'you're the one that i want' playing in the background. i assumed that the next episode was supposed to be doing something w/ rachel doing a number from grease, but then the next week came and it was baseball. then the next week was baseball again.

im wondering what happened to that episode, cuz obviously, it didnt happen in wheels. also, i remember that episode preview showed puck admitting to the glee glub that he was the father, not finn. what happened? did that episode not happen yet, was it the wrong episode preview?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PSOGuy25

[2]Nov 13, 2009
    could it have been a mess up at my local fox station? i live in Salt Lake City, utah.

meaghan113

[3]Nov 14, 2009
    The episode hasn't happened yet. Glee wasn't on for a couple weeks because of baseball. I think the preview after Mash Up was for the next few episodes.

PSOGuy25

[4]Nov 14, 2009
    so if i saw that episode preview, after mash-up was over, and it isnt supposed to occur yet, i wonder why the heck i saw it, and not the one for wheels?

sci_fi40

[5]Nov 14, 2009
    • level: 7
    It was probably a preview for all of the episodes in november

charlie_chan

[6]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 7

that preview you saw wasn't just for the next episode 'Wheels' but for the next episodes 9-13 that would happen after the baseball caused hiatus.

the post Mash-Up preview

That specific part of Rachel dressed up as Sandy from Greece is actually gonna happen in an upcoming episode where Kurt gives Rachel a makeover to impress Finn (the episode title evades me at the moment).