Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Best/Worst

alirk

[1]May 18, 2011
    • level: 22

Since season 2 of Glee is about to end I decided to start a thread asking what has been your favorite and least favorite episode of Glee thus far?

It's hard for me to pick a favorite, but I will say I really liked "Bad Reputation" from season one.

My least favorite is alot easier for me to pick! I'm gonna say it's between "Home" from season 1 & "Grilled Cheesus" from season 2. Both were just not good! I was very bored with "Home" & I felt like the whole premise of "Grilled Cheesus" was absolutly dumb. Made Finn look even dumber than he already did!

So, what are your favorite/least favorite episodes?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RomanZolanski

[2]May 18, 2011
    • level: 12
    alirk wrote:

Since season 2 of Glee is about to end I decided to start a thread asking what has been your favorite and least favorite episode of Glee thus far?

It's hard for me to pick a favorite, but I will say I really liked "Bad Reputation" from season one.

My least favorite is alot easier for me to pick! I'm gonna say it's between "Home" from season 1 & "Grilled Cheesus" from season 2. Both were just not good! I was very bored with "Home" & I felt like the whole premise of "Grilled Cheesus" was absolutly dumb. Made Finn look even dumber than he already did!

So, what are your favorite/least favorite episodes?

You didn't like Grilled Cheesus? It made me tear up, it had amazing songs, like "One of Us", and Sue's scene with her sister was sweet.
    Anyways, I can't really pick a favourite, or least favourite.

RenatoB

[3]May 19, 2011
    • level: 43
    My least favorite episode is probably "A Night of Neglect", I was just bored watching, but there have been other boring episodes as well, such as the aforementioned "Home", "Dream On" (it's grown on me, but back then it was the first episode I couldn't sit through), "Funk", "Sexy" and "Rumours".

My favorite episodes are the ones featuring the competitions: "Sectionals" (probably my favorite), "Journey", "Special Education", "Original Song", and I'm pretty sure "New York" will be up there on the list soon enough as well.

Iamdapwnage

[4]May 19, 2011
    • level: 16
    My favourite episode is the superbowl episode, Sectionals, or Original Songs. My least favourite is Home. UGH

mrbhaven

[5]May 29, 2011
    • level: 5
    my top 4 favourites are:
    4.Dream On
    3.Theatricality
    2.Grilled Cheesus
    1.Born This Way

my top 3 least favourites are:
    3.Pilot
    2.Home
    1.A Night Of Neglect

RenatoB

[6]May 31, 2011
    • level: 43
    ^^I was intrigued to see the pilot episode on your list. Do you mean that you like pretty much every episode but the pilot is a bit weak because it provides mostly set-up, or do you really not like the episode?

alirk

[7]May 31, 2011
    • level: 22

mrbhaven wrote:
    my top 4 favourites are: 4.Dream On 3.Theatricality 2.Grilled Cheesus 1.Born This Way my top 3 least favourites are: 3.Pilot 2.Home 1.A Night Of Neglect

I can't believe you liked Grilled Cheesus. I thought it was very stupid and borderline offensive