Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Big Brother

  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [1]Mar 20, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    Sorry to bring this up too soon....


    Remember what happened last time:


    Finnchel wedding was considered too haphazardly scheduled.


    Quinn was not prepared on time and ended up in a car accident.


    The blame is on Finnchel because the wedding is stupid and rushed.


    I would not let Quinn get killed off because she has a very strong talent.


    Now it is your turn to discuss this topic anyway.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [2]Mar 21, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    I can't wait to see Blanies older brother and how he differs from Blanie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [3]Mar 27, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    Nerdnot wrote:
    I can't wait to see Blanies older brother and how he differs from Blanie.



    Who is Blaine's older brother, anyway?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [4]Mar 27, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    irehawk20 wrote:

    Nerdnot wrote:
    I can't wait to see Blanies older brother and how he differs from Blanie.



    Who is Blaine's older brother, anyway?


    Matt Bomer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [5]Mar 29, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    Anybody wants to discuss this episode topic that early? I still think that Finnchel wedding is still too rushed!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [6]Mar 29, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    irehawk20 wrote:

    Anybody wants to discuss this episode topic that early? I still think that Finnchel wedding is still too rushed!


    We are talking.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkitp

    darkitp

    [7]Mar 29, 2012
    • member since: 04/20/04
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 18

    BTS Video ..


    http://youtu.be/oZzm_X8X9B8



    i like Matt Bomer , he is great in White Collar to see him sing it very great news ..


    though it doesnt show anything about Quinn




    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [8]Mar 29, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    darkitp wrote:

    BTS Video ..


    http://youtu.be/oZzm_X8X9B8



    i like Matt Bomer , he is great in White Collar to see him sing it very great news ..


    though it doesnt show anything about Quinn





    She alive, but she's in a wheelchair
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RenatoB

    RenatoB

    [9]Apr 1, 2012
    • member since: 10/30/05
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 4,760
    Hum, spoilers?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [10]Apr 1, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    RenatoB wrote:
    Hum, spoilers?
    It wasn't us that spoiled it, it was Fox.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jaqueline

    Jaqueline

    [11]Apr 2, 2012
    • member since: 03/28/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    Nerdnot wrote:
    darkitp wrote:


    BTS Video ..


    http://youtu.be/oZzm_X8X9B8



    i like Matt Bomer , he is great in White Collar to see him sing it very great news ..


    though it doesnt show anything about Quinn





    She alive, but she's in a wheelchair



    How can you see that? There is no wheelchair!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [12]Apr 2, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    Jaqueline wrote:

    Nerdnot wrote:
    darkitp wrote:


    BTS Video ..


    http://youtu.be/oZzm_X8X9B8



    i like Matt Bomer , he is great in White Collar to see him sing it very great news ..


    though it doesnt show anything about Quinn





    She alive, but she's in a wheelchair



    How can you see that? There is no wheelchair!

    someone posted a link with a photo of her being in a wheelchair. http://perezhilton.com/2012-02-22-dianna-agron-on-the-set-of-glee-wheelchair
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [13]Apr 3, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    One more week to go...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RomanZolanski

    RomanZolanski

    [14]Apr 4, 2012
    • member since: 08/28/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,452
    So um, Blaine sings three songs in this episode? We have Quinn in a major car accident, and the episode that follows it is Blaine-centered (who isn't even graduating) and the rest of the characters are going to an amusement park.
    I don't mean to sound negative, but Quinn's in critical condition, and the writers couldn't take one episode for her? Especially when she's been changing her life compeletly around lately (Yale, her daughter, Cheerios).
    Blaine will have his time next season (but it doesn't really matter because he's gotten all the solos anyways...)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [15]Apr 7, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606

    RomanZolanski wrote:
    So um, Blaine sings three songs in this episode? We have Quinn in a major car accident, and the episode that follows it is Blaine-centered (who isn't even graduating)
    What? I thought he was senior!
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    and the rest of the characters are going to an amusement park.
    Okay, I have to admit that is kinda dumb.
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    I don't mean to sound negative, but Quinn's in critical condition, and the writers couldn't take one episode for her? Especially when she's been changing her life compeletly around lately (Yale, her daughter, Cheerios). Blaine will have his time next season (but it doesn't really matter because he's gotten all the solos anyways...)
    They really haven't just focused one episode to just one person. I'm sure they will do something.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RomanZolanski

    RomanZolanski

    [16]Apr 7, 2012
    • member since: 08/28/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,452
    Nerdnot wrote:

    RomanZolanski wrote:
    So um, Blaine sings three songs in this episode? We have Quinn in a major car accident, and the episode that follows it is Blaine-centered (who isn't even graduating)
    What? I thought he was senior!
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    and the rest of the characters are going to an amusement park.
    Okay, I have to admit that is kinda dumb.
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    I don't mean to sound negative, but Quinn's in critical condition, and the writers couldn't take one episode for her? Especially when she's been changing her life compeletly around lately (Yale, her daughter, Cheerios). Blaine will have his time next season (but it doesn't really matter because he's gotten all the solos anyways...)
    They really haven't just focused one episode to just one person. I'm sure they will do something.



    He's only a junior, which means he's going to be the only character that matters next season lol. And I agree with your last point. I guess I just mean make Quinn the main focus. They can have a Blaine sub-plot, but if the episode is titled "Big Brother" and all the promos are about Cooper and Blaine gets three songs this episode, then it's obvious he's the main focus lol.

    But yeah, I had a feeling the writers would just dust Quinn's accident under the rug. I watched the promo again and realized Quinn was in the room when Cooper visits ND. Whether she's in a wheelchair or not is unknown, but other than that she seemed perfectly fine...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [17]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    One more day to go and for the last time, Finnchel wedding was kinda too rushed!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [18]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    irehawk20 wrote:

    One more day to go and for the last time, Finnchel wedding was kinda too rushed!


    ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I already shared my theroy, NOW SHUT UP!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [19]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:


    One more day to go and for the last time, Finnchel wedding was kinda too rushed!


    ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I already shared my theroy, NOW SHUT UP!



    HEY!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nerdnot

    Nerdnot

    [20]Apr 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/05/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 606
    You posted on every single forum topic about "how the finnchel wedding is too rushed". Okay maybe I should have said, no wait... Yeah, I said what was needed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.