We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Glee Forums

FOX (ended 2015)

Big Brother

RenatoB

[21]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 43
    I agree, what's with the excessive commentaries on the wedding being too rushed? Who cares if the wedding was rushed? It's a plot, and it's not that bad a plot. You seem to be so angry and/or frustrated about it, irehawk. Why?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

irehawk20

[22]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 9

Okay this is it! Tonight is what we are waiting for! Remember what happened back in "On My Way" episode should continue in this episode.

swschow

[23]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 4

We see Quinn in scenes, but that could be purposely put there by the advertisers to make us think she is still alive. Saw another promotion where the kids are crying: could have been put there to make us think she died. If she is dead and she is in the clips, it could be flashbacks or her ghost saying good-bye.

Nerdnot

[24]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 14
    They wouldn't do that, The writers aren't that depressing
    swschow wrote:

We see Quinn in scenes, but that could be purposely put there by the advertisers to make us think she is still alive. Saw another promotion where the kids are crying: could have been put there to make us think she died. If she is dead and she is in the clips, it could be flashbacks or her ghost saying good-bye.

swschow

[25]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 4

Good point; however, what if they make it a celebration of her life (if she is dead) instead of a depressing episode. If she is dead, this is not the first time that a character has died in a dramedy. The best tv producers/writers, are those who can take a sad story and make you come out of it feeling better, either by celebrating the character's lives or other ways. I never underestimate Ryan Murphy or any tv show creator to tell a story that is different than the norm. I think people forget this is a dramedy, not a comedy. Besides, if the suicide attempt in March wasn't depressing, I don't know what was, yet the writer's gave us a sense of hope. They turned a depressing event into something that most of us could relate to. Very fine writing.

No matter how the episode turns out tonight, I think it is great that everyone on this forum has provided some creative insight. It just shows we all have an imagination and thank goodness when no one is judged put down because of their creativeness or individual ideas.

StephanieRennel

[26]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 3
    I'm sorry its Finchel's fault? You can't blame them for any number of reasons. 1) Quinn shouldn't have been texting & driving. 2) They were nowhere nearby. And so on and so on.

irehawk20

[27]Apr 10, 2012

Quinn survived but now is paralyzed. The Finnchel wedding is called off and this upcoming Nationals is in Chicago?

Nerdnot

[28]Apr 10, 2012
    HAHA! I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!

Nerdnot

[29]Apr 10, 2012
    So Sue is going have a baby like her sister? Cool! Twenty bucks says she names after her sister!

RomanZolanski

[30]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 12
    I was very disappointed by that episode tbh. The whole Blaine thing is random, dumb and unneeded. We should've picked up right after Quinn got hit by the car crash in my opinion, so we can see how Finchel called off their wedding (how did they know Quinn was hit when they were seconds away from getting married?) and the fact that they had senior ditch day right after such a horrible incident (like Rachel said) honestly doesn't seem right to me. I know Quinn's strong and doesn't want them to worry, but honestly...

Also, Rory, Sugar, Tina and Artie aren't seniors, so they shouldn't have ditched as well. It seems more realistic and authentic as a SENIOR moment, who should be the ones more focused on instead of Blaine's whining.

Although I do like the direction Sue's pregnancy is going, and I love how Joe joined ND. ND's competitors seem to have 15-20 members, like Warblers, Vocal Adrenaline, Jane Addams, etc. So I really want ND to have a big number of members for Nationals (16 plus the 4 Troubletones from regionals = a professional-looking glee club).

The Quartie scene at the ramp tho was cute. & Blaine's Fighter sequence was sexy, aha.

Adokensan

[31]Apr 11, 2012
    • level: 10
    I actually really, really liked this episode. But yeah, it did feel like they skipped over an episode. I pictured everyone rushing to the hospitall to see Quinn, but no... The first conversation was about her accident: way too rushed. Matt Bomer did a great job, he may actually be the best looking guy on the planet, haha. And I don't think the Blaine-storyline was random. It made this one of my favorite episode this season! The Quinn and Artie scenes was EXTREMELY cute and great written. I like where they are heading with this storyline, more original than her just being deppressed or something like that.

irehawk20

[32]Apr 11, 2012

Yeah there was something missing about after Quinn's car accident and the Finnchel wedding called off. I agree with some of you that it is rushed and truncated.