Glee Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Dance With Somebody

irehawk20

[1]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 9

I know you all are disappointed with every episode of this show. But this show is not yet turned down completely and this is not a good time to forfeit.

This episode dedicated the tribute to Whitney Houston. Back in "Heart" episode of this show, Mercedes (Amber Riley) sang "I Will Always Love You".

Discuss this episode anyhow.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wichovettorazzi

[2]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 5

As long as Unique's not in it...

Nerdnot

[3]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 14
    Not the best in the season, but by far not the worse.

Adokensan

[4]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 10
    Wow, this episode was pretty great. I was a little sceptical when I heard that this episode was going to be dedicated to Witney Houston (thought it would over shadow the other storylines). Quinn and Joe are so cute together! Samuel Larson is doing a great job portraiting Joe. It was nice that this episode focused on Blaine and Kurt instead of JUST Rachel and Finn. It seems like a LONG time ago that Klaine had any trouble in their relationship. Their couple-councling scene with Emma cracked me up, by far the best Glee scene in a long time, or at least the funniest. I really love Emma's pamphlets, haha. I am really looking forward to see how they are going to change things in the next season, with both showing McKinley High and Rachel, Finn and Kurt...

And btw: did anyone else notice the Rachel and Santana moment? For a minute there I thought we were going to see a lingering look from Santana to Rachel. Is she going to have a crush on Rachel?!

waterloo1066

[5]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 6

Okay, Quinn and Joe's duet was awesome. Quinn is one sexy lady, not quite in Santana's league but not far from it. Santana and Brittany's duet was smoking HOT and it hasn't got a mention...'till now Did you all go for a pee or something and miss it? Shame on you The Rachel and Santana duet was okay but, after the others, IMO was a little understated. As for Blaine's solo again it was okay...not really a fan of his, but Kurt's effort was just over the top...I like his character even less than Blaine's. Why do the writers give him such high pitched songs to sing? Or at least why does he have to sing them falsetto? It's like someone has him by the b...s. He is much better in a lower register such as when he sang Blackbird in the last series.

Generally, I thought the episode was one of the better ones so far this series.

LilPeregrine

[6]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 6
    waterloo1066 wrote:

As for Blaine's solo again it was okay...not really a fan of his, but Kurt's effort was just over the top...I like his character even less than Blaine's. Why do the writers give him such high pitched songs to sing? Or at least why does he have to sing them falsetto? It's like someone has him by the b...s. He is much better in a lower register such as when he sang Blackbird in the last series.

Generally, I thought the episode was one of the better ones so far this series.

Totally agree with this. He does have a good voice, so why not give him a song that actually is in his vocal range?

And by the way: WHERE THE HELL IS RORY? Give him back!

irehawk20

[7]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 9

In that scene where Brittany sang "Dance With Somebody", Rachel looks attractive in her aqua blue-green dress for a short while.

RomanZolanski

[8]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 12
    Rory and Sugar are "busy".
    But yeah, I was disappointed with this episode. The Pezberry, Brittana, Quoe, Kurt, intro & ending songs were amazing (idc about Blaine and hate how he got a solo 4 episodes straight). The Blaine storyline was annoying because he's too full of himself. Chandler was WAY too chipper, but I grew to like him. I legit ship him and Kurt over Klaine. Actually, I ship everything over Klaine.
    The thing that disappointed be about the episode was that this was supposed to be a "character piece" and was assumed to bring tear-ful moments, when the only one was Kurt's solo and his talk with his dad.
    The Quoe plot was a good intro to their relationship. Does anyone know if Samecedes got back together in SNG?