Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Did anyone else feel bad for sugar in the last episode (pot o' gold)?

kenziem9

[1]Nov 2, 2011
    • level: 6

I just felt really bad for her when she was kinda left out of the group she started. They were very mean to her and didnt really include her and it made me feel bad for an otherwise obnoxious character. I hope at some point that mercedes and santana are basically doing to her hat they left the original glee club for in the first place. mlargh....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Nov 2, 2011
    • level: 22

No, I really didn't feel sorry for her...She had it coming! Laughing

nilmac

[3]Nov 3, 2011
    • level: 3
    Let me guess.. Sugar will, at some point in time, run crying to daddy who'll cut the budget for the club.. or at least set the ultimatum that if Sugar isn't the star of the group in competitions etc he will cut the funding. Both options leading to the same conclusion (due to Sugar's horrible singing and dancing), the divas will have to beg to be let back into the original Glee club.

Well, that's what I'd like to see anyways.. would serve the divas right, especially Mercedes who I dislike more and more each passing episode.

That, or that Shelby gets fired due to the kiss with Puck (and/or following relationship?)..

waterloo1066

[4]Nov 3, 2011
    • level: 6

kenziem9 wrote:

I just felt really bad for her when she was kinda left out of the group she started. They were very mean to her and didnt really include her and it made me feel bad for an otherwise obnoxious character. I hope at some point that mercedes and santana are basically doing to her hat they left the original glee club for in the first place. mlargh....

Sugar will be back! Okay, so her singing and dancing are not Rachel and Brittany, but Rachel still doesn't dance very well and Brittany didn't sing too well at first but she can now(in a fashion) but Rachel still can't dance! I did fell a little upset that Sugar was pushed out of things but give it time and IMO she will improve. It might take a while but no one sings that badly do they? I didn't think that her dancing was that bad - what bit I could see of her and we couldn't hear her singing this time as her voice was mixed in with rest. As an aside I do wish that we could see long shots of the performances, all the cutting back and fore irritates me. I would like see a whole performance as though I was in the audience. I know that Candyman was better in this respect but I was talking more generally. Mercedes and Santana will get their 'rewards' in the future but, for the time being, we will have to wait and see.

RenatoB

[5]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 43
    Rachel can dance.

And yeah, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Sugar. I like that character.