Glee Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Diva (Episode 4X13)

irehawk20

[1]Feb 3, 2013
    • level: 9

Excellent! The Warblers are disqualified and the New Directions are back into Nationals! But this is what I'm concerned about: Why is the upcoming Nationals going to be in Indianapolis? Why not try Los Angeles or Washington DC instead?

But in this episode, this might be another girl topic that could be discussed in an out-of-control situation.

Please discuss it anyhow!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrCellophane1

[2]Feb 9, 2013
    • level: 7

ONLY part I liked was Sue's remarks about how easy the graduates seem to be getting into the school.

Other than this, I was bored to tears and digging my fingers into my couch, hoping there would be a decent payoff. There wasn't. This episode was just embarrassing.

Worst of the season, and possibly of the series.

GRADE: F

Edited on 02/09/2013 9:56am

irehawk20

[3]Feb 11, 2013
    • level: 9

MrCellophane1 wrote:

ONLY part I liked was Sue's remarks about how easy the graduates seem to be getting into the school.

Other than this, I was bored to tears and digging my fingers into my couch, hoping there would be a decent payoff. There wasn't. This episode was just embarrassing.

Worst of the season, and possibly of the series.

GRADE: F

Wrong grade choice for this episode, MrCellophane...

The correct grade choice should have been C+, even if it was not that great, due to too much Santana singing and Finn kissing Emma for no reason. The reason is Tina, she caught up with the Glee Club and won the best diva award at the end of this episode. I know people don't like her, especially when it comes to vaporubbing Blaine on purpose, but I would not ignore her too strongly.