Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Enough with Wade/Unique

wichovettorazzi

[1]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 5

Like we hadn't seen enough of him/her, they bring Wade as regular cast member this season. The most unreasonable thing of all, is he's now in the New Directions. When and how did that happened?

He's a powerful singer, but not quite a good actor, and honestly, both the character and the actor are quite annoying. I'm really looking forward for him to go.

Is anyone else upset about this desition, or is it just me?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nerdnot

[2]Sep 18, 2012
    • level: 14
    wichovettorazzi wrote:

Like we hadn't seen enough of him/her, they bring Wade as regular cast member this season. The most unreasonable thing of all, is he's now in the New Directions. When and how did that happened?

He's a powerful singer, but not quite a good actor, and honestly, both the character and the actor are quite annoying. I'm really looking forward for him to go.

Is anyone else upset about this desition, or is it just me?

I agree! That character is nothing compared to the orignal cast!

mcq83

[3]Sep 18, 2012
    • level: 3
    I agree with you. Unique's charachter is disgusting. I'm watching Glee because Rachel story.

RenatoB

[4]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 43
    Well, he's not really a series regular, just a recurring cast member, but yeah, I'm willing to bet he'll be around for the whole of the season. I agree that Alex Newell is not a very good actor, I noticed that during his very first scene last season. He has a killer voice and I like that they did something new - bringing in a 'drag' character - but his acting could use a lot of improvement. He's actually better as Unique than as Wade. But I don't mind him sticking around, Unique was kinda funny in the premiere.

wichovettorazzi

[5]Sep 21, 2012
    • level: 5

They should really stop bringing to the New Directions members of other glee clubs. Suddenly we're gonna have Sebastian, Harmony, and maybe even some members of the Jane Adams academy and that deaf kids school.

We barely bought Blaine beeing transfered to McKinley in season 3 premiere as a part of a believable storyline, and that actually had an explanation. Nobody bought this. Plus a week in McKinley and he/she already feel that he fits so well in the club with no adjustment required and he's even able to fill in Rachel's spot?

I got the feeling we're gonna have one of the worst seasons ever.