Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Extended Trailer

staind47

[1]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    So I might be a little early on the boards with this show, but I just saw the extended trailer and it sort of blew me away. Comedy/Drama/Musical, it looks completely original with a great cast, especially with Victor Garber and Kristen Chenowith in there somewhere. Lets hope it can make it past one season without being axed, hopefully Ryan Murphy from Nip/Tuck fame has some pull with the networks. This show really looks like it has something for everybody, so hopefully the ratings from the awful nielsen system can reflect that somehow.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jkalabus

[2]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 15

I have to agree, this show looks great! If you haven't seen the trailer, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNU0KoBIIdE

Brad4815

[3]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    The show looks great, I seriously can not wait to see it! I'm really hoping that it will succeed in the ratings, especially with a post-American Idol time-slot for the preview.

Dewbak75

[4]May 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    I don't think I'd ever be saying this about a tv show centered on a high school glee club, but I think this could be kinda awesome. I like the fact that the cast is mostly fresh faces, and that the kids appear to be doing their own singing. And I think the casting of Jane Lynch as the cheerleading coach was inspired, just give her the Emmy right now. I'll definitely be tuning in next week.

staind47

[5]May 19, 2009
    • level: 13
    Strange thing is I'm not a fan of American Idol or High School Musical. So it does seem that this show might have a wide demographic........or maybe its just me.

kurlyq7419

[6]May 22, 2009
    • level: 5

staind47 wrote:
    Strange thing is I'm not a fan of American Idol or High School Musical. So it does seem that this show might have a wide demographic........or maybe its just me.

No, I think you are correct because unlike most of the HSM franchise they just don't burst into random songs in the hallways. And the way it done is really good, and it seems like it can branch out to other people with the quirky humor as well as known and somewhat unknown songs getting a Glee-twist. I enjoyed the first episode and hopefully more seasons to come.

estella87

[7]May 30, 2009
    • level: 14

I just watched the pilot and I really enjoyed it. Great songs

In between I had the feeling they could have used the background music better but I loved it anyway so I'm looking forward to more episodes.