Alright, this episode title defines as VIOLENT WAR.
* Will got furious to Finn for kissing Emma.
* Marley led two lives in herself, Jake and Ryder.
* Santana knows that Brody is a drug dealer after she moved in.
* Rachel cried miserably about her pregnancy and not knowing who is her baby's daddy.
* But I still think, we should give some more lead solos to Tina, since she is doing okay and catching up with the Glee Club!
* Yeah I agree that there should be no more lead solos given to both Brittany and Blaine, they both had enough.
I am not sure about what type of violence is going to be involved in this episode, so please try your best not to make it worse discussing it anyhow.