We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Glee Forums

FOX (ended 2015)

Finn/Quinn/Puck

HugzxNxKissesxo

[1]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 16
    Is Finn ever going to find out Puck's the father of Quinn's child? it is annoying me so much how stupid can Finn be to believe Quinn's BS story of how she got pregnant!!!!???!!!??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mithildinho

[2]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 2
    yeah that story was mess up. but im waiting for mr.schu to find out bout how terri isnt pregnant!

catwoman77

[3]Oct 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    I stopped watching this show because of the ridiculous storylines. I also found it insulting when the character who appears gay insists that he's not gay The only thing the show has going for it are the musical numbers, and they aren't really that believable. The young stars are talented though.

Stonebites

[4]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 10
    Finn isn't the brightest bulb in the box to believe Quinn's story. I hope he finds out soon because it isn't right for Quinn to lie to him like that. I do like Finn and Quinn as a couple though.

imthemediagirl

[5]Oct 22, 2009
    • level: 12
    catwoman77 wrote:
    I stopped watching this show because of the ridiculous storylines. I also found it insulting when the character who appears gay insists that he's not gay The only thing the show has going for it are the musical numbers, and they aren't really that believable. The young stars are talented though.

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RIDICULOUS! GAHH i can't say it enough. no one gets that this is a new kind of show: it doesn't take it self at all seriously. it's laughing at ITSELF and we're laughing with it. satire is the point.

sectumsempra

[6]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    imthemediagirl wrote:
    catwoman77 wrote:

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RIDICULOUS! GAHH i can't say it enough. no one gets that this is a new kind of show: it doesn't take it self at all seriously. it's laughing at ITSELF and we're laughing with it. satire is the point.

soooo true!!! and im totally enjoying it!!

MelissaSchwolow

[7]Oct 24, 2009
    • level: 6
    catwoman77 wrote:

He's not gay wait, are you talking about Chris or his character Kurt? Kurt is gay Chris is not....

MelissaSchwolow

[8]Oct 24, 2009
    I know... I'm wondering if Finn is ever gonna find out and the wait is KILLING me!!!

teroriztah

[9]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 8
    i was on the rachel quinn ship till i saw the chmistry between puck and rachel

SarahVanEssend

[10]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 1
    from what i've heard Finn finds out this week. and yes it was dumb of him to believe Quinns story

AllieAllie

[11]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 22
    ^Cool, can't wait for Glee to come back on. I hate having to wait two weeks . DX I also agree, Finn was pretty stupid to believe that story. I hope Will finds out about Terri's lie soon too, thats just as bad.

charmed4eva112

[12]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 20
    MelissaSchwolow wrote:
    catwoman77 wrote:

He's not gay wait, are you talking about Chris or his character Kurt? Kurt is gay Chris is not....

Actually, Chris is also gay It was confirmed in an interview... but I love him anyways!!! Waiting for Glee is painful. Next episode looks so good and we have to wait another week and a half.

thetruesora

[13]Nov 4, 2009
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    Next episode looks so good and we have to wait another week and a half.

Glee is going to be on a different day?

buffyangel4evr_

[14]Nov 4, 2009
    • level: 20

thetruesora wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    Next episode looks so good and we have to wait another week and a half.
    Glee is going to be on a different day?

B/c of the World Series, the next new episode will air Nov 11.

The show can be considered a satire, it's making fun of itself/stereotypes.

thetruesora

[15]Nov 4, 2009
    so when you wrote that it wasn't a week and a half until the next pisode it was 8 days. i was thinking it meant Glee had gone to being on Friday nights.

II_Seraphim_II

[16]Nov 5, 2009
    I started liking this show but lately it's been annoying me. The story lines are weak and unbelievable and it's really sort of moving slow. I might give it 1 more episode, but if it doesn't pick up, I think I'm done with it. And yes, the whole Finn not knowing this is idiotic, to say the very least.

SoStorm

[17]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 4

I don't think it's that weird if you consider the context of Glee. Glee is in many ways extreme, and for me that's half the fun. Finn not knowing about sex is well within the lines of the strong abstinence filled relationship he and Quinn has been following. I'm sure if he thought of it he could google it and find out how babies are made. But in some cases when abstinence-education is combined with non existent sex education there can be misconceptions. There are several myths out there about women being impregnated from water and identically ridiculous things which has no scientific ground whatsoever. And from what I can see Finn is less interested in how it happened and more interested in the fact that his girlfriend is preggers and that would make him a dad.

MelissaSchwolow

[18]Nov 6, 2009

charmed4eva112 wrote:
    MelissaSchwolow wrote:
    catwoman77 wrote:
    Actually, Chris is also gay It was confirmed in an interview... but I love him anyways!!! Waiting for Glee is painful. Next episode looks so good and we have to wait another week and a half.

Really? I haven't seen that...

gen1469

[19]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    I do believe that the idiotic part of Finn not knowing the truth is really a part of the producer's plan. The story is really moving slow which is I see as a good part 'coz it really makes you wait for the resolution of the given plots. I do believe that this show has different attacks on it's storyline that makes this an original. And I do love the songs, even though you can sometimes see that it isn't synchronize with the actors. And to be honest, I don't like the way Finn moves in the stage on their songs, he is so unprofessional moves, don't know if it is part of his character or if he isn't that good of an actor.

KarysRommel

[20]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    Ok, see, here's what I think. The Finn/Quinn couple thing is cute.. Finn is the best boyfriend like.. ever. But Quinn doesn't deserve him. (You should be getting the impression that I DESPISE QUINN FEBRE!!) Finn and Rachel would be cute together... But I don't really think they'd work out so much, Rachel is too obsessive and high-strung. Puck is amazing. I think he was his best when he was dating Rachel (plus we got a GREAT song out of it, Sweet Caroline