Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Finn's wedding fault???

irehawk20

[1]Mar 6, 2012
    • level: 9

Who here thinks that it is right to blame Finn for marrying Rachel, even if Quinn got into a car accident?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RenatoB

[2]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 43
    I don't understand the question.

Nerdnot

[3]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 14
    To blame Finn seems like a bad idea, but was the accident his fault? It sorta was......

waterloo1066

[4]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 6

Okay, so Rachel and Finn were just about to get married.Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Rachel who was pestering Quinn with unecessary andimpatient texts? Quinn was reading these 'hurry up' textswhen the accident occured! I know that Finn was on the hurry up with Rachel so that they didn't loose their time slot. Rachel wanted Quinn (who have suddenly become BFF) at the wedding but if anyone is to balme for the accident, it was her and most definitely NOT Finn.

RenatoB

[5]Mar 8, 2012
    Actually, the only person to blame would be Quinn. Not Rachel nor Finn. She should know better than to text and drive.

RenatoB

[6]Mar 8, 2012
    However, I'm fairly certain that when the show returns Rachel will be feeling tons of guilt.

Brett_04

[7]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 1

well first its not rachel or finn's fault that quinn was in a accident. Rachel will feel like it was her fault and quinn and artie will start dating the end

RenatoB

[8]Mar 9, 2012
    Brett_04 wrote:

well first its not rachel or finn's fault that quinn was in a accident. Rachel will feel like it was her fault and quinn and artie will start dating the end

Is that a spoiler or just your guess? Cos I'm hoping it's your guess and a wrong one at that. Artie and Quinn dating would be awful! Must this show have everyone experimenting with everyone?

Nerdnot

[9]Mar 9, 2012
    RenatoB wrote:
    However, I'm fairly certain that when the show returns Rachel will be feeling tons of guilt.
    No doubt about that!

irehawk20

[10]Mar 9, 2012

Finn should be the one filled with guilt, because he was the one who made the rushing idea on marrying Rachel. But when Rachel rushed Quinn and Quinn ended up in a car accident, I think it's all Finn's fault for rushing the wedding idea.

RenatoB

[11]Mar 11, 2012
    That makes zero sense, it's all Quinn's fault, no one else's. Finn can't be blamed for her accident, even if he winds up feeling guilty somehow.

LeytonTLA

[12]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 16
    RenatoB wrote:
    That makes zero sense, it's all Quinn's fault, no one else's. Finn can't be blamed for her accident, even if he winds up feeling guilty somehow.

I completely agree quinn knew it would be rachel texting her anyway she didnt even need to text her back, its completely quinns fault and no one elses , yes everyone would be feeling guilty but thats life, if there is blame to be laid it is all on quinn, its so dangerous to use your phone when driving, she probably ran a red light she could of killed a child who ran in the road or a mother pushing a pushchair

irehawk20

[13]Mar 12, 2012

I think the Finchel wedding should be called off and the Wemma wedding should occur in the next episode instead!

RomanZolanski

[14]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 12
    Why the fuck is everyone blaming the rushed wedding on Finn? I've seen hundreds of YouTube comments saying that Finn rushed Rachel. Did you not see the episode? RACHEL TOLD FINN TO GET MARRIED AFTER REGIONALS! And not to mention that it's not Finchel's fault for Quinn's car accident. Texting and driving is a really really stupid thing to do.

But I just have a question: Will Finchel end up getting married? They can't possibly know about the car crash when it happened, especially when everyone is seconds away from entering the room.

irehawk20

[15]Apr 3, 2012

RomanZolanski wrote:
    Why the fuck is everyone blaming the rushed wedding on Finn? I've seen hundreds of YouTube comments saying that Finn rushed Rachel. Did you not see the episode? RACHEL TOLD FINN TO GET MARRIED AFTER REGIONALS! And not to mention that it's not Finchel's fault for Quinn's car accident. Texting and driving is a really really stupid thing to do. But I just have a question: Will Finchel end up getting married? They can't possibly know about the car crash when it happened, especially when everyone is seconds away from entering the room.

Watch your language, Roman. Besides, your explanation above seems scattered to me!

Nerdnot

[16]Apr 3, 2012
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Why the fuck is everyone blaming the rushed wedding on Finn? I've seen hundreds of YouTube comments saying that Finn rushed Rachel. Did you not see the episode? RACHEL TOLD FINN TO GET MARRIED AFTER REGIONALS! And not to mention that it's not Finchel's fault for Quinn's car accident. Texting and driving is a really really stupid thing to do.

But I just have a question: Will Finchel end up getting married? They can't possibly know about the car crash when it happened, especially when everyone is seconds away from entering the room.

They aren't! Quinn sent the text saying "Imon my way". Rachael got the text and they con. waiting for Quinn until a police man comes and tells them what happened!

RomanZolanski

[17]Apr 4, 2012
    • level: 12
    irehawk20 wrote:

RomanZolanski wrote:
    Why the fuck is everyone blaming the rushed wedding on Finn? I've seen hundreds of YouTube comments saying that Finn rushed Rachel. Did you not see the episode? RACHEL TOLD FINN TO GET MARRIED AFTER REGIONALS! And not to mention that it's not Finchel's fault for Quinn's car accident. Texting and driving is a really really stupid thing to do. But I just have a question: Will Finchel end up getting married? They can't possibly know about the car crash when it happened, especially when everyone is seconds away from entering the room.

Watch your language, Roman. Besides, your explanation above seems scattered to me!

Haha sorry for my language. I was really cranky at that moment, and the people saying it was Finn's fault when he was totally irrelevant added to that lol.