Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

"Funeral"-Episode discussion

hal90042000

[21]May 31, 2011
    • level: 5
    alirk wrote:

RenatoB wrote:
    hal90042000 wrote:
    Good episode but one that I don't like is the episode before the Prom Finn is carrying a picture of Quinn around with him and I don't remember what but it was something good then 2 episode's later he dump's her so why did he make such big her being his girlfriend when he wasn't going to stay the course.
    It was episodes before the prom one, and he had a picture of her from her fat days to remind her he doesn't love her because of her looks. Only a few episodes later he's in love with Rachel.

I think he was always in love with Rachel...

So he was only with Quinn on the rebound.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RenatoB

[22]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 43
    ^^That was way too confusing. So he left Rachel, and falled back in love with Quinn, and actually felt "firework" when he kissed her, as opposed to when he kissed Rachel. Probably because Quinn is his first love and because she looks like a greek goddess, but still, it seemed as though he was really into her. But then all of a sudden he's still in love with Rachel and doesn't feel the same way for Quinn, and then they broke up... I just wish there had been some hints as to what his true feelings were, I figured eventually he'd get tired of her antics to become prom queen, which he did, but by 2.18 he had that picture to remind him of why he loves her... I mean, they made a big moment out of that which ultimately wound up meaning nothing, really... what a mess.

nightwing_gaang

[23]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 9
    I don't really get how people seem to be so confused about him "suddenly" loving Rachel instead of Quinn. He loves Quinn, a first love is something that you never lose, but he loves her in a fun way; thus the fireworks. Rachel is the girl you come home to, he loves her in a way that he can't be without her. That's what he meant about having that connection, he's tied to Rachel emotionally but that doesn't mean that he can't have feelings for Quinn and enjoy kissing her. He realized that Rachel is the girl he wants to be with long-term even though he still has fun with Quinn it won't work out for them in the future. Rachel hurt him, he needed to gain perspective on it before he could go back to her and that meant discovering the difference between simple chemistry and true passion.

Whatever though, Faberry for the win

RenatoB

[24]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 43
    nightwing_gaang wrote:

Whatever though, Faberry for the win

True that, I love their relationship and whenever they have scenes together. (But I hate portmanteaus... )