Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Girls (And Boys) On Film (Episode 4X15)

irehawk20

[1]Mar 4, 2013
    • level: 9

We know that both Finnchel and Wemma weddings were called off. Finnchel: Because it was poorly planned. Wemma: Because Finn couldn't help stop the kissing incident of Emma. William will try to look Emma as best as he can, he will get furious to Finn kissing Emma before the Wedding!

You should know that New Directions are back in the Nationals after the Warblers tricked them by using their own drugs during the Regionals. Since the Marley collapsing incident was not blamed on Kitty, it might predict that Warblers may have cursed Marley with drugs. I'm glad the Warblers are disqualified immediately.

Now I understand there is going to be Nationals in Indianapolis before the Glee Season 4 finale. I don't understand why they don't try Los Angeles or Washington DC for no reason at all?

I am not precise about Rachel's pregnancy in the ending of the previous episode at all!

I know Tina is catching up with the Glee Club, but we need to give her more lead solos before Glee Season 4 ends. That's when Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine graduate and maybe move to New York also to create a spin-off there, as fans were talking about.

If you want to talk more about this topic, please feel free to discuss, thank you!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrCellophane1

[2]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 7
    No highs, no lows. Just another typical episode that positively killed an hour of my time.

GRADE: C

On a personal note, though, the cafeteria scene freaked me out because the cafeteria looked EXACTLY like my high school's cafeteria.

irehawk20

[3]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 9

I can't believe Sam is also graduating with Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine at the same time. Maybe they all should move to New York also and meet with Rachel there!