Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Glee (Official Season 5 Discussion (2013-2014))

  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [1]Sep 19, 2013
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    We all know that the Finn Hudson character is going to be officially terminated in the third episode of this season due to this reason: Poor erratic love technique.


    Actor Cory Montieth, who played Finn Hudson, has died. We all know he has family-drug problem and he ended up in rehab. Before he passed away, he was turned down strongly by both the strict public and strict old TV critics at the same time.


    We all know that the Sugar Motta character is leaving also due to this reason: Asperger's syndrome.


    People with Asperger's Syndrome cannot both sing and act properly.


    We know actress Vanessa Langies, who played Sugar Motta, is transferring to a new ABC sitcom called "Mixiology", but that sitcom will get aired in midseason, of course.


    Sugar is supposed to get transferred, but now it turns out that, even if she is never going to sing, Sugar will graduate with the others, probably in the 12th episode of this season: Brittany Pierce, Tina Cohen-Chang, Artie Abrams, Blaine Anderson and Sam Evans.


    Both blonde actresses, Dianna Argon and Heather Morris, plus both asians Jenna Ushkowitz, who plays Tina Cohen-Chang, and Harry Shum Jr, who plays Mike Chang, will not appear too often for the rest of this series.


    Actors Kevin Mchale, who plays Artie Abrams, and Chord Overstreet, who plays Sam Evans might appear a little bit.


    Mercedes Jones (Amber Riley) and Noah Puckerman (Mark Salling) will continue guest starring.


    Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) and Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera) are permanent New York characters.


    After Finn's death, Rachel will continue focusing on broadway, but I hope by the end of this season, she will find a new better boyfriend with these requirements:


    - Good singing and acting skills.


    - No erratic love technique.


    - Completely nice.


    - No drug dealings.


    Darren Criss, who plays Blaine Anderson, might move to New York also.


    I know the Klaine engagement has been brought up, but I hope they fail more badly and officially be called off automatically than the Finchel relationship.


    Also, I hope the Brittanna engagement will never be brought up at all.


    We all know that actress Jayma Mays is leaving this show after this show's season, but here's the problem: Her character, Emma Pillsbury, is already married to Will Schuester, played by actor Matthew Morrison. If Emma and Will are married, then both Jayma and Will should stay, otherwise, both Jayma and Matthew may have to leave.


    The only remaining students left in McKinley High are: Marley Rose (Melissa Benoist), Jake Puckerman (Jacob Artist), Kitty Wilde (Becca Tobin), Ryder Lynn (Blake Renner), Unique Adams (Alex Newell) and Joe Hart (Samuel Larsen). They will join the new incomers.


    Since Joe does not appear too often and he is kept, at the same time, we may have to support his catching up for the whole season.


    Sue Sylvester and Principal Figgins (Jane Lynch and Iqbad Theba) will also return as McKinley faculties.


    Finally, we know where the 100th episode of this season will get scheduled, but I hope it is around early January 2014 before the big winter break approaches. We know what the big winter break is going on during then.


    There are 12 episodes of this show until the 100th episode approaches, let the countdown begin!


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marknmo

    marknmo

    [2]Sep 23, 2013
    • member since: 03/24/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 295
    irehawk20 wrote:

    We all know that the Finn Hudson character is going to be officially terminated in the third episode of this season due to this reason: Poor erratic love technique.



    I didn't find this particularly funny considering the real reason the character is leaving this show...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [3]Sep 23, 2013
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    marknmo wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:


    We all know that the Finn Hudson character is going to be officially terminated in the third episode of this season due to this reason: Poor erratic love technique.


    I didn't find this particularly funny considering the real reason the character is leaving this show...


    The actor, who played Finn Hudson, had a drug family problem, but now he has a bad erratic love technique. Anybody had an erratic love technique to the public can be turned down really very frequently. Now he's dead and they are going to terminate that character officially.


    Anyhow, please discuss this episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marknmo

    marknmo

    [4]Sep 26, 2013
    • member since: 03/24/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 295
    irehawk20 wrote:

    marknmo wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:


    We all know that the Finn Hudson character is going to be officially terminated in the third episode of this season due to this reason: Poor erratic love technique.


    I didn't find this particularly funny considering the real reason the character is leaving this show...


    The actor, who played Finn Hudson, had a drug family problem, but now he has a bad erratic love technique. Anybody had an erratic love technique to the public can be turned down really very frequently. Now he's dead and they are going to terminate that character officially.


    Anyhow, please discuss this episode.



    I don't even know what you mean when you say he has a "bad erratic love technique." It sounds like you're making some joke about his character, but the actor dying isn't something that we need to be joking about. If you're saying Finn sucked at keeping Rachel, then I agree with you, but I don't like making light of the guy's death by saying he's leaving for some erratic love issue.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [5]Sep 27, 2013
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    Well look what happened to Evan Cortez of "Nash Bridges" and Anakin Skywalker of "Star Wars", marknmo.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marknmo

    marknmo

    [6]Sep 30, 2013
    • member since: 03/24/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 295
    irehawk20 wrote:

    Well look what happened to Evan Cortez of "Nash Bridges" and Anakin Skywalker of "Star Wars", marknmo.



    I don't know what you're comparing me to there. I didn't watch Nash Bridges, but google shows that Evan died, though the actor is still alive. Anakin doesn't die in the Star Wars films he is referred to in by that name. I'm not interested in pursuing the conversation anymore, so I'm not going to reply again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [7]Oct 17, 2013
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    Well so far...


    * We are Finn-ished and that character has been officially terminated.


    * We understand right now that the Quinn character is also terminated since actress Dianna Argon officially left this show with problematic situations.


    * Brittany, Sugar and Joe are returning for the Nationals in December 12, 2013.


    * The Christmas Episode should be scheduled in December 19, 2013.


    * The 100th episode should be scheduled in later half of January 2014 before the big winter break occurs.


    * The graduation episode should be the 100th and Brittany, Tina, Sugar, Artie, Blaine and Sam are leaving McKinley High by then.


    * During the winter break, both Brittany and Sugar characters are going to get terminated because actress Heather Morris wanted to retire and actress Vanessa Langies already moved in a midseason project. Sugar is not singing, but she will graduate properly.


    * Since actor Samuel Larsen, who plays Joe hart, is not going anywhere, then right after the big winter break, we will support his catching up with the other Glee club members: Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake and Ryder.


    * They will find 1 or 3 new boys and 1 or 3 new girls to replace Brittany, Tina, Sugar, Artie, Blaine and Sam.


    * By the end of this season, it looks like both Emma and Will are leaving McKinley High because actress Jayma Mays officially joined the cast of "The Millers" and Will got a new job offer in Washington DC.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [8]Nov 5, 2013
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    We now know that Glee is ending by May 2015. But in the meantime, the 100th episode is scheduled right after the big winter break, that's bad news, and the Nationals and Graduation is scheduled right before the big winter break, that's good news.


    Jayma Mays might guest star a some more episodes in this show before may 2015 approaches. She still appears in the supporting cast of the Millers somehow.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [9]Nov 20, 2013
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 440

    Now here's new news about what's going on in this show's season so far...


    All twelve of these remaining glee club members of McKinley High: Brittany, Tina, Sugar, Artie, Blaine, Sam, Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake, Ryder and Joe are graduating by the 14th episode of this show. Quinn will make one more appearing in this show during that episode.


    Emma and Will are transferring to Washington DC, Sue will transfer to another high school and Figgins will remain as possible forever in McKinley High.


    Finn is officially axed, but these are the characters that will get axed after this upcoming graduation:


    Brittany, Sugar, Quinn, Puck, Mike, Kitty, Jake, Ryder and Joe.


    These are the characters that will reduce to guests:


    Tina, Artie, Sam, Mercedes, Marley, Unique, Will and Sue.


    These are the characters that will make the only one more appearance in this show's series finale:


    Emma and Figgins.


    These are the remaining characters of the NYC main cast:


    Rachel, Kurt, Santana and Blaine.


    Rachel will concentrate more on broadway for the rest of this season, but she might find a better new boyfriend at the end of this season, who will do better than Finn, Jesse or Brody.


    At the series finale, Rachel and her new boyfriend will graduate and get married better.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.