1) The show is on a 3-week hiatus and it will return in March 2013.
2) So far, the show has gone downhill, but not completely. Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine are still alive in McKinley High School.
3) Tina is doing okay so far and she's catching up with the glee club. But since there are eight episodes left before season 4 ends, Tina needs some more solos before she graduates with Brittany, Artie and Blaine, so please HURRY UP before it is too late!
4) We still know that the Warblers are disqualified from the Nationals and the New Directions are back. But I'm not sure why Kitty is innocent of dragging Marley down for no reason? I wonder if the Warblers could have drugged Marley as a trick instead? The Nationals are in Indianapolis, but why not try Los Angeles or Washington DC instead?
5) I know that next season, which is season 5, should be the final season of this show because a) the show moves to a dreadful FOX Friday Night slot and b) the members of the New Directions Glee Club will be Sam, Sugar, Joe, Marley, Kitty, Jake, Ryder, Unique and two additional replacements. Emma, Will, Sue and Figgins will leave McKinley High School as retired faculties. Season 5 should have the final 22 episodes and somewhere in between will celebrate the 100th episode of the series.
6) Afterwards, in 2019, I think Executive Producers Ryan Murphy and Gina Matthews might reunite to have "Popular" rebooted and one of the cable networks will accept the rebooted "Popular" version on that time.
Does anyone want to discuss this topic or not?