Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Glee's Future...

irehawk20

[1]Feb 19, 2013
    • level: 9

1) The show is on a 3-week hiatus and it will return in March 2013.

2) So far, the show has gone downhill, but not completely. Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine are still alive in McKinley High School.

3) Tina is doing okay so far and she's catching up with the glee club. But since there are eight episodes left before season 4 ends, Tina needs some more solos before she graduates with Brittany, Artie and Blaine, so please HURRY UP before it is too late!

4) We still know that the Warblers are disqualified from the Nationals and the New Directions are back. But I'm not sure why Kitty is innocent of dragging Marley down for no reason? I wonder if the Warblers could have drugged Marley as a trick instead? The Nationals are in Indianapolis, but why not try Los Angeles or Washington DC instead?

5) I know that next season, which is season 5, should be the final season of this show because a) the show moves to a dreadful FOX Friday Night slot and b) the members of the New Directions Glee Club will be Sam, Sugar, Joe, Marley, Kitty, Jake, Ryder, Unique and two additional replacements. Emma, Will, Sue and Figgins will leave McKinley High School as retired faculties. Season 5 should have the final 22 episodes and somewhere in between will celebrate the 100th episode of the series.

6) Afterwards, in 2019, I think Executive Producers Ryan Murphy and Gina Matthews might reunite to have "Popular" rebooted and one of the cable networks will accept the rebooted "Popular" version on that time.

Does anyone want to discuss this topic or not?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

irehawk20

[2]Feb 21, 2013

I have additional news to all of you that Vanessa Langies, who played Sugar Motta, will not return to Glee Season 5 at all. Vanessa is moving to a new ABC series called "Mixology" as a lead actress. I'm glad she's leaving Glee because she is considered pointless.

I know some of you think that Samuel Larsen, who played Joe, is also pointless. He too may not return for season 5 of Glee and needs to move to another project.

I can predict that these might be the Season 5 Glee Club members: Sam, Marley, Kitty, Jake, Ryder, Unique and four additional replacements. Season 5 of Glee would still become worst because of these remaining members and the show moves to FOX dreadful Friday Night slot.

marknmo

[3]Feb 28, 2013
    • level: 12
    Is this all hypothetical? I'm not finding a source anywhere that says Glee is going to Friday nights. Fox doesn't announce their schedules until May, so I don't see where you could have gotten that info from.

irehawk20

[4]Mar 4, 2013

There were websites talking about this last week about Glee moving to FOX dreadful Friday nights this upcoming Fall 2013 season.

Vanessa Langies, who played Sugar Motta, is joining the ABC 2013 Fall pilot "Mixiology", she leaves Glee at the end of Season 4 by transferring.

That may do the same thing for Samuel Larsen, who played Joseph Hart, leaving Glee after the end of Season 4.

irehawk20

[5]Mar 11, 2013

Attention Glee fans:

We need to start these two petitions at the same time: 1) Glee Season 5, and 2) NY spinoff.

This is the petition website that should help:

www.petitiononline.com

We know that Executive Producer Ryan Murphy is talking it over in privacy about Glee's future. But meanwhile, we have to start forming the petitions and the only time to send them by e-mail to Ryan, is by the final week of April 2013.

There is no time to lose, so let's get it started right now!

irehawk20

[6]Apr 24, 2013

Hold the petition right now, this show got renewed for seasons 5 and 6, but we first focus on Season 5 in order to make 100th episode celebration with 12 episodes!

I remember about Rory getting deported and replaced by those five useless characters: Marley, Jake, Kitty, Ryder and Unique.

But we know that Sam is graduating with Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine. Sugar and Joe are going to appear in the Season 4 finale before officially leave this show afterwards. I'm afraid that Unique has to leave also because she is no Mercedes-wannabe at all. It looks like Tina and Blaine will have to move to New York also. I know Tina is catching up with some more publicity and Blaine needs to get back with Kurt for a few more times.