Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Goodbye

irehawk20

[1]May 16, 2012
    • level: 9

Most of the Glee characters are graduating, but the rest, like Tina will stay for season 4. Tina will try her best to sing more solos and become a captain of the glee club after Rachel and Finn leave this show.

Also, Emma and Will have to get married, but Emma can also sing some more songs as much as she can.

Anyhow, discuss this upcoming episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nerdnot

[2]May 19, 2012
    • level: 14
    Puck is going! Sad, cause I'll miss him, but great! HE DID IT!!!!

cute2thebeut

[3]May 20, 2012
    • level: 8

Their all staying.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s57/glee/news/a382197/glee-regulars-all-staying-for-season-four-confirms-ryan-murphy.html

irehawk20

[4]May 22, 2012

The ones returning for season 4:

Tina, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Sam, Rory, Sugar and Joe.

Tina and Blaine are going to be new captains for the New Directions and will see if Emma can sing more and get married to Will.

Nerdnot

[5]May 22, 2012
    no no NOOOOOO! KURT! He so shoulda have been accepted. Finn doesn't deserve to be rejected! Why Rachael?! why her!?!?!?!?!?

Mitoch

[6]May 22, 2012
    • level: 11

Funniest scene: (And I mean laugh out loud funny) Kurt's dad dancing with Brittany and Tina. Everything else that happened in the episode pales in comparison.

Mitoch

[7]May 22, 2012
    • level: 11

Got a question for y'all.

I seem to recall sometime in season two Blaine had said something about he's honored as a junior to take the solos for the Warblers. Wouldn't that have made him a senior during season three when he transferred to McKinley? I don't think they would have placed him in a lower class as most private schools are ahead of public schools in coursework.

Edited on 05/22/2012 8:54pm

Lionheart08

[8]May 22, 2012
    • level: 30

So yeah, the finale sucked.

irehawk20

[9]May 23, 2012

Glee ending was kind of an offshoot when Rachel and Finn breakup right after Finn and Kurt did not get accepted in New York like Rachel did. Anyhow, good luck with New York, Rachel.

So Tina, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Sam, Joe , Rory and Sugar will meet new members of the Glee Club in this show's Season 4. Tina and Blaine agreed to become new captains of the New Directions, come on Tina, sing more!

Emma can sing more songs also, but she and Will need to get married as soon as possible!

MrCellophane1

[10]May 24, 2012
    • level: 7

Splendid! I personally found these past few episodes to be rather boring and predictable, but this more than makes up for it. I genuinely cried when the kids were all saying goodbye to each other and discussing their past and future - something this show hasn't done for me since the first season. I really hope that this means that the show has a chance of going back to its roots in the next season. It has a good chance to do so, with the new cast of characters at McKinley. Any haters of anything after season 1 may want to check out this episode. I'm one of those and I loved this. It still had some of the post-season 1 problems, but still, I really liked this.

pamhalpert

[11]May 31, 2012
    irehawk20 wrote:

Glee ending was kind of an offshoot when Rachel and Finn breakup right after Finn and Kurt did not get accepted in New York like Rachel did. Anyhow, good luck with New York, Rachel.

So Tina, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Sam, Joe , Rory and Sugar will meet new members of the Glee Club in this show's Season 4. Tina and Blaine agreed to become new captains of the New Directions, come on Tina, sing more!

Emma can sing more songs also, but she and Will need to get married as soon as possible!

So basically you are saying that boring Tina, Brittany, and Artie will be the excitement of season 4??

Nerdnot

[12]May 31, 2012
    pamhalpert wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

So basically you are saying that boring Tina, Brittany, and Artie will be the excitement of season 4??
    I like Artie, I don't know why you don't.

irehawk20

[13]Jun 1, 2012

pamhalpert wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

I don't know why you are saying that Tina, Brittany and Artie are boring? Tina is catching up, Brittany is trying to improve better, Artie is fired up and so is Blaine. They will all be the excitement of season 4. Sam, Rory, Sugar and Joe will be partially excitable and all we need to do is get eight more new ones!

RenatoB

[14]Jun 1, 2012
    • level: 43
    I found the season finale to be extremely boring and sappy. The ending was actually pretty great. Cory Monteith is a much better actor than he's given credit for, that car goodbye scene was heart-wrenching, it was very, very, very well done by both actors. The ending was the only highlight of the episode.

I officially hate Blaine. Hate him with a fiery passion. Burt gives his son this great graduation gift, so meaningful and entertaining, and when Kurt says it was the best gift ever, Blaine asks what about the gay towels I gave you? Seriously? You wanna compare, you self-centered idiot? If he's the next Finn Hudson in season 4, I'm quitting this show. I hate Blaine and don't care much for Darren's acting and performances either.

pamhalpert

[15]Jun 2, 2012
    irehawk20 wrote:

pamhalpert wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

I don't know why you are saying that Tina, Brittany and Artie are boring? Tina is catching up, Brittany is trying to improve better, Artie is fired up and so is Blaine. They will all be the excitement of season 4. Sam, Rory, Sugar and Joe will be partially excitable and all we need to do is get eight more new ones!

You ALL read that wrong. I love Artie & Brittany. I think Tina is extremely boring, and has Never added anything to the show in 3 seasons. Why is she there?? They covered the asian demographic with Mike Chang (Whom I Also Like). Name One episode where Tina really shined??????

RenatoB

[16]Jun 3, 2012
    Props? Lol.

RomanZolanski

[17]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 12
    RenatoB wrote:
    Props? Lol.

But she was playing Rachel. LOL. And people that didn't like this episode have to understand that it's a season finale, not a series finale. There are cliffhangers for a reason. And the fact that people are gonna stop watching the show sort of annoys me lol. I do admit, that this show isn't about the underdogs anymore, especially when they got all that praise in "Nationals" but still. I love the music, the funny lines, and almost all the characters are fantastic (Finn and Blaine are the only characters I hate, and I dislike Will at times).

And LMFAO I died at your "gay towels" comment RenatoB. It's so true.

RenatoB

[18]Jun 4, 2012
    Apparently, next season will find the Glee club as the 'underdogs' yet again, despite having won Nationals the year before. Odd. I wouldn't mind them being popular for some time, and then eventually screwing everything up while at the top and becoming the 'losers' once more. The fact that they keep winning and entertaining and are back to being hated losers the very next episode is unrealistic (on this show? never!) and kinda dumb. I'd like an arc in which they're all very popular and everyone wants to be them. But that'd probably be against what sells this show the most, the idea that it is aimed at the underdogs out in the world. If they became popular, it'd be inspiring because "underdogs can become popular". But then it wouldn't be an underdog show anymore, cos they'd be popular. It's kind of a paradox. Or maybe not, I'm shaky when it comes to paradoxes.

And yeah, it's funny how Tina was only notable when she was playing Rachel. Which is why I don't get why she's becoming captain of the Glee club next year. For some it might be like, "oh, great, they're finally giving her something to do", but for me it's mostly "I haven't given a crap about this person for three years straight and now I have to watch her take on the role of captain?". I think it might be just in the beginning, though. They'll eventually run out of stuff for her to do and relegate her to the background once more. I'm mostly concerned about Blaine. I loved him in season 2, but couldn't stand him in season 3. They better make him all better and charming in season 4 again. I'm definitely checking out at least the first few episodes. Honestly, I can't see myself dropping this show, seeing as how I've watched every episode of the first three episodes. Seems weird to quit now. But I also can't see myself putitng up with it if it lasts for, say, seven years (which I doubt it will, ratings aren't THAT good).