Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Guest Stars (SPOILERS)

RenatoB

[1]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 43

WTF? Gloria Estefan and Ricky Martin are guest-starring? They want Pitbull too? And a Michael Jackson tribute? Why are the "Glee" producers flaking on the promises they made to avoid all that gimmicky stuff this season? I really, REALLY don't look forward to any of this. Also, it appears as though they're casting Rachel's two gay dads. People are throwing suggestions around like Nathan Lane and Taye Diggs and what not... what's up with that? I mean, we already saw the picture of the dads in the pilot, they looked really average, and now they want some big names to play the roles, big names who probably don't look ANYTHING like those people in the picture? Why not just use the folks they used in the picture, at least there'd be some continuity. Maybe they can't act, but neither could Charice, so what's the problem?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterloo1066

[2]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 6

I wanted Popeye and Homer (possibly Tom and Jerry) for Rachel's dads, fat chance though. Perhaps the introduction of 'big' stars appearing on the show is to try and pick up viewing figures which, I understand, have dropped slightly. But after all the early talk of not having guest stars, we may be in for more than one tribute episode who knows, the producers don't seem to have very good memories!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU8BAPvFrzg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXuY9GjOSO4 Just to keep you going.

urion_nix

[3]Dec 17, 2011
    • level: 14
    RenatoB wrote:

WTF? Gloria Estefan and Ricky Martin are guest-starring? They want Pitbull too? And a Michael Jackson tribute? Why are the "Glee" producers flaking on the promises they made to avoid all that gimmicky stuff this season? I really, REALLY don't look forward to any of this. Also, it appears as though they're casting Rachel's two gay dads. People are throwing suggestions around like Nathan Lane and Taye Diggs and what not... what's up with that? I mean, we already saw the picture of the dads in the pilot, they looked really average, and now they want some big names to play the roles, big names who probably don't look ANYTHING like those people in the picture? Why not just use the folks they used in the picture, at least there'd be some continuity. Maybe they can't act, but neither could Charice, so what's the problem?

Well, this season they promised they would focus more on the characters stories, and they did that and they keep doing it. I think they're doing that since a lot of viewers dropped the series and they're trying the get them back.