Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Guilty Pleasures (Episode 4X17)

irehawk20

[1]Mar 15, 2013
    • level: 9

I was right about the previous episode, there was violence in there. But this upcoming episode, there will be more insulting than violence. We Santana has the most insults in this show, but it doesn't have to be her all the time!

We know Sam is also graduating with Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine for some reason... But they should move to New York afterwards.

Anyhow, please discuss this topic.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrCellophane1

[2]Mar 24, 2013
    • level: 7

A bit better than last week, which isn't really saying much.

Mr. Schuester is out AGAIN, which means that two minor students are free to take over. Uhh... what? Haven't you ever heard of a sub. Never mind, that was all just an excuse for the kids to act naive without an adult setting them straight.

The episode itself was okay I guess. Nothing good, nothing objectionable.

GRADE: C-

The grade would be a plain C if not for that glaring "absent Schue" plot convenience.

irehawk20

[3]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 9

MrCellophane1 wrote:

A bit better than last week, which isn't really saying much.

Mr. Schuester is out AGAIN, which means that two minor students are free to take over. Uhh... what? Haven't you ever heard of a sub. Never mind, that was all just an excuse for the kids to act naive without an adult setting them straight.

The episode itself was okay I guess. Nothing good, nothing objectionable.

GRADE: C-

The grade would be a plain C if not for that glaring "absent Schue" plot convenience.

True about Mr. Shue, even Sugar and Joe are absent also. The next episode airs on April 11, 2013, that is another long wait until then.