Glee Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Hopes for Season Three

RomanZolanski

[21]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 12
    CoobyMX wrote:
    I'd like less Artie singing. Most of his songs of last season were boring and they were just a lot.

Agreed. I just don't bother on watching them. Like his solo in Prom Queen - great song, but I've had enough of Artie's solos.

I honestly have so many hopes for the new season, that I can't even say them all. But one thing: every single episode has been the start or end of a relationship. Remember Sam and Santana's crappy pointless fling? Ugh. -.- I don't know, the show isn't as good as it's been in season 1. The only storyline I really actually liked last season was Santana and Brittany's storyline. Every other storyline was only about relationships and no development. I can't even think of a plotline that actually stood out?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sal102

[22]Aug 12, 2011
    • level: 1
    ritaseif wrote:

my hope's for season 3:

-Finn and Rachel stay together for the WHOLE season !

-Puck and Quinn have some interaction

-Shelby Corcoran to return !

-Kurt,Finn,Carole and,Burt have some more interaction as a family

-to introduce other glee members famlies

-more storylines for Mercedes

- more solos for Tina and Quinn

-give mike a solo

-less drama,more comedy !

Rach mum is confirmed to come back as a teacher and as quoted by the producer "will cause problems for quinn, puck and will" therefore bringing more story's for quinn and puck (my guess puck wants beth back as he didn't want to give her away in the first place that storyline didn't even get a mention in the second season)And he also said (this was at comic con by the way)that just because finn/rach/kurt are graduating doesn't mean they are leaving

ireeagle

[23]Aug 24, 2011
    • level: 9

The Nationals in season 3 should be a two-part episode, this time.

But first, we have to finish these season 2 reruned episodes to get aired on Fox:

- Funeral - September 6, 2011.

- New York - September 13, 2011.

whenIpray2U

[24]Aug 26, 2011
    • level: 7
    I was really disappointed with season 2. It was boring. Season 1 was funny, original. Season 2 was basically gay storyline after gay storyline after gay storyline. We went from one gay person to five in one season. Overkill much? (No offense to anyone)

In season 3, I'd like to see more of the cleverness and originality of season 1 back. Less preachy-ness. More comedic moments.

alirk

[25]Aug 28, 2011
    • level: 22

whenIpray2U wrote:
    I was really disappointed with season 2. It was boring. Season 1 was funny, original. Season 2 was basically gay storyline after gay storyline after gay storyline. We went from one gay person to five in one season. Overkill much? (No offense to anyone) In season 3, I'd like to see more of the cleverness and originality of season 1 back. Less preachy-ness. More comedic moments.

Agreed...Enough gay!

ireeagle

[26]Aug 31, 2011

alirk wrote:

whenIpray2U wrote:
    I was really disappointed with season 2. It was boring. Season 1 was funny, original. Season 2 was basically gay storyline after gay storyline after gay storyline. We went from one gay person to five in one season. Overkill much? (No offense to anyone) In season 3, I'd like to see more of the cleverness and originality of season 1 back. Less preachy-ness. More comedic moments.

Agreed...Enough gay!

Or better..."Enough 'Klaine'"!!!

alirk

[27]Aug 31, 2011

ireeagle wrote:

alirk wrote:

whenIpray2U wrote:

Agreed...Enough gay!

Or better..."Enough 'Klaine'"!!!

Not just "Klaine," all of the gay storylines...Santana & Britney, Karofsky, Homecoming "king," etc...

RomanZolanski

[28]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 12
    Actually, how about they just kill Kurt?
    But I disagree with the no gay in general - I want Brittana.

kp004a8561

[29]Sep 1, 2011
    • level: 4
    they can't kill kurt but i do think they may write a suicide attempt for kartofsky

ireeagle

[30]Sep 2, 2011

Changing the topic here:

- Season 2 had these three holiday episodes: Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day.

- I don't want to be offensive in this post, but can season 3:

* Contain these three other holiday episodes: Thanksgiving (I'm not sure about this one), New Year's, and Saint Patrick's Day?

* Contain the Nationals, in 2-part this time, to be in either in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia or Washington DC (look, this time, no mess-up)?

* destruct all gayness involved?

etc...

I know this is kinda convoluted, but try your best, please, thank you.

alirk

[31]Sep 5, 2011

ireeagle wrote:

Changing the topic here:

- Season 2 had these three holiday episodes: Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day.

* Contain these three other holiday episodes: Thanksgiving (I'm not sure about this one), New Year's, and Saint Patrick's Day?

* Contain the Nationals, in 2-part this time, to be in either in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia or Washington DC (look, this time, no mess-up)?

etc...

I think having 3 different holiday episodes is a great idea! Not sure about St Patrick's Day though...

ireeagle

[32]Sep 6, 2011

alirk wrote:

ireeagle wrote:

Changing the topic here:

etc...

I think having 3 different holiday episodes is a great idea! Not sure about St Patrick's Day though...

About Saint Patrick's Day, try these Irish boyband artists (Boyzone or Westlife, for example), who sings Irish songs which attract Americans for fame.

RenatoB

[33]Sep 9, 2011
    • level: 43
    I want better stories, that's mostly it. I already love the characters, and I already love the musical numbers, so they really should just focus on coming up with better, more compelling arcs. I'm done with all the dating drama. Thank God Sam is gone, that character annoyed me and now I don't have to see him paired up with Mercedes... although she is still getting a boyfriend.

I don't want Brittana to be a thing. Although I'm done with the gayness, I do ship for Blaine/Kurt and want to see them happy. Kurt is annoying, but he deserves to be happy, and maybe when he does get there he'll grow on me. An episode featuring Kurt having to overcome his prudish ways and putting out with Blaine oughta be interesting.

I'm excited for the new Quinn, she's always been one of my favorites, despite Dianna's dubious acting skills. XP

Obviously, I want to see more of Mercedes, Mike, Tina and Puck, who were very underused in season 2. Oh, and Emma. And here's hoping Jessalyn Gilsig guest stars in several episodes. Her character was so awesome.

ireeagle

[34]Sep 13, 2011

RenatoB wrote:
    I want better stories, that's mostly it. I already love the characters, and I already love the musical numbers, so they really should just focus on coming up with better, more compelling arcs. I'm done with all the dating drama. Thank God Sam is gone, that character annoyed me and now I don't have to see him paired up with Mercedes... although she is still getting a boyfriend. I don't want Brittana to be a thing. Although I'm done with the gayness, I do ship for Blaine/Kurt and want to see them happy. Kurt is annoying, but he deserves to be happy, and maybe when he does get there he'll grow on me. An episode featuring Kurt having to overcome his prudish ways and putting out with Blaine oughta be interesting. I'm excited for the new Quinn, she's always been one of my favorites, despite Dianna's dubious acting skills. XP Obviously, I want to see more of Mercedes, Mike, Tina and Puck, who were very underused in season 2. Oh, and Emma. And here's hoping Jessalyn Gilsig guest stars in several episodes. Her character was so awesome.

Let's find out next Tuesday when season 3 starts, right after tonight's "New York" rerun.

RenatoB

[35]Sep 17, 2011
    Is it me, or are the songs they chose for the premiere... kinda sucky? I only like (well, know) Tom Jones' "It's Not Unusual". It's the very first episode, and they're doing showtunes? Doesn't seem like a smart move... "Audition" featured great comercial songs, and some of my favorite numbers from the series.

ireeagle

[36]Sep 19, 2011

I think somewhere in Glee's www.epguides.com board that I read should have something like this:

3X20 Nationals Part 1

3X21 Nationals Part 2

3X22 Graduation (Rachel, Kurt and Finn only).

RenatoB

[37]Sep 20, 2011
    ^^Why? Is that your opinion on how the episodes should be titled and on what you'd like to see, or do you really wanna put that in already?

ireeagle

[38]Sep 21, 2011

RenatoB wrote:
    ^^Why? Is that your opinion on how the episodes should be titled and on what you'd like to see, or do you really wanna put that in already?

It's both! Besides I just got that from www.epguides.com and somebody already posted that:

3X20 Nationals part 1

3X21 Nationals part 2

3X22 Graduation (Rachel, Kurt and Finn only)

fachizzzzle

[39]Sep 29, 2011
    • level: 4
    Agreed! I think that New Directions is best at competition performances, but by the time they perform, the show is 40 minutes in. NAtionals Part 1 should focus on them getting there, exploring the city, warming up etc. Nationals episode 2 should focus only on the competition (this way we can see a few more show choirs perform), and graduation should focus on the final days of school, the characters getting ready to move forward, and of course, graduation. Wow, just typing this got me really excited for what's to come! lol

irehawk20

[40]Oct 21, 2011

fachizzzzle wrote:
    Agreed! I think that New Directions is best at competition performances, but by the time they perform, the show is 40 minutes in. NAtionals Part 1 should focus on them getting there, exploring the city, warming up etc. Nationals episode 2 should focus only on the competition (this way we can see a few more show choirs perform), and graduation should focus on the final days of school, the characters getting ready to move forward, and of course, graduation. Wow, just typing this got me really excited for what's to come! lol

Something's telling me that there more votes, on the next Nationals, would take place in Los Angeles, CA.