Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Lauren & Puck?

alirk

[1]Jan 26, 2011
    • level: 22

So, do you all think Lauren & Puck will get together?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RenatoB

[2]Jan 26, 2011
    • level: 43
    I hope so. Lauren is the only girl in Glee club I actually want Puck to be with, I don't see him with any of the other girls (except maybe a sex-based relationship with Santana). Lauren might make him more humble (or not, 'cause she's kind of a hard-a** too), and she is awesome!

AllieAllie

[3]Jan 26, 2011

Looks like this will happen:

http://ology.com/screen/glee-spoilers-puck-gets-girlfriend-and-it-aint-quinn-santana-or-rachel

RomanZolanski

[4]Jan 27, 2011
    • level: 12
    YES! *nuff said*

asianprincesss

[5]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 1

who is lauren?

RomanZolanski

[6]Jan 30, 2011
    • level: 12
    ^The new girl that replaced Kurt. Here's a character page: http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Lauren_Zizes

alirk

[7]Feb 3, 2011

The whole possibility of a relationship between these 2 is unrealistic...But, hey, I guess it is just a TV show...Anything can happen

izzyshepp101

[8]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 7

I personally don't see the chemistry, but I'll keep an open mind I think it's actually kind of a funny plot line and it's really showcasing Puck's better qualities, so for that I am happy

RenatoB

[9]Feb 7, 2011
    Lauren is so awesome and she's been getting a lot of screen time lately, so why is Ashley Fink still being billed as a co-starring castmember?

AllieAllie

[10]Feb 9, 2011

Wasn't sure about this ship before, but after last night's ep I really like them together ^^

alirk

[11]Feb 9, 2011

AllieAllie wrote:

Wasn't sure about this ship before, but after last night's ep I really like them together ^^

I feel the same way!!!

bdancer99

[12]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 11

she's been getting alot a screen time, so i think that maybe something will happen, i don't really see the chemistry though

sammy78

[13]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 2

alirk wrote:

The whole possibility of a relationship between these 2 is unrealistic...But, hey, I guess it is just a TV show...Anything can happen

Its only a Tv show but to say that : "the whole possibility of a relationship between Puck and Lauren is unrealistic", is just wrong and quite narrow-minded to say.
    To put it in another way .... its not more or less unrealistic then say the relationship between Arty and Brittany! Arty is handicapped/semi-paralysed and quite unattractive/plain and geeky/unpopular, and Brittany is very beautiful but very childish/half-witted/dense but popular.

Yes in high-school boys/girls are very immature and shallow .... but there are a few boys/girls that don't give a sh*t about what other people
    think and date whomever they want.

Big girls do get hot guys... not so often... but it does happen ( my cousin is a big girl and her man is very handsome.... and i know of other couples where the girl/woman is bbw/big and the man is handsome)

So ... whether its on Tv or in real life its not that unrealistic or impossible that Puck and Lauren would hook up... not that i like Lauren ... i think she is quite cold and hard... but maybe she has some reasons for that ??

I prefer the relationship between Puck and Rachel ...

alirk

[14]Feb 10, 2011

sammy78 wrote:

alirk wrote:

Its only a Tv show but to say that : "the whole possibility of a relationship between Puck and Lauren is unrealistic", is just wrong and quite narrow-minded to say.
    To put it in another way .... its not more or less unrealistic then say the relationship between Arty and Brittany! Arty is handicapped/semi-paralysed and quite unattractive/plain and geeky/unpopular, and Brittany is very beautiful but very childish/half-witted/dense but popular.

Yes in high-school boys/girls are very immature and shallow .... but there are a few boys/girls that don't give a sh*t about what other people

Big girls do get hot guys... not so often... but it does happen ( my cousin is a big girl and her man is very handsome.... and i know of other couples where the girl/woman is bbw/big and the man is handsome)

So ... whether its on Tv or in real life its not that unrealistic or impossible that Puck and Lauren would hook up... not that i like Lauren ... i think she is quite cold and hard... but maybe she has some reasons for that ??

Really? You don't think it's unrealistic? Up until a few episodes ago Puck was a totally shallow player. Do you honestly think a guy like that would do a 180 and be infatuated with a girl like Lauren? Not likely

RenatoB

[15]Feb 10, 2011
    alirk wrote:

sammy78 wrote:

alirk wrote:

Really? You don't think it's unrealistic? Up until a few episodes ago Puck was a totally shallow player. Do you honestly think a guy like that would do a 180 and be infatuated with a girl like Lauren? Not likely

Yes, because she's a bigger bad*ss than he is, without being totally obnoxious like the sexy Santana.

silvergirl07

[16]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 6
    I think he might be confusing love with admiration... but nevertheless I like this pairing. It was fun to see Puck desperately trying.

tjaman

[17]Feb 22, 2011
    • level: 32
    My $.02, I think she's actively rude. I get it's probably a defense mechanism, but I wouldn't put up with it and Will is overdue for talking to her about it. Her behavior is outrageous.

That said, Puck's pursuit of her would've made more sense if they'd drawn on his history with MILFs as a pool boy, rather than simple ego "Oh, she doesn't want me; that makes her irresistable."

MovieMark

[18]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 30
    Rude? How? When? She's a big tease as far as Puck is concerned. But I've never found her to be rude. She's not as rude as, say, Santana or s1 Quinn, who are just big meanies.

tjaman

[19]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 32
    Well, just one example, it may /all/ have been choreographed but her dance during "I Know What Boys Like" didn't seem to take weight ratios into account. Or maybe her sending her backup singers flying was meant to be funny and /I/ forgot laugh because I was worried about them. But OK then, she's not rude at all and the bald-faced contempt she has for everyone around her is ... charming?

RenatoB

[20]Feb 25, 2011
    ^^That was probably my favorite part of the performance, when she threw Brittany to the floor. Heather took an awesome spill.