Glee Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Missing: Will Schuester

AsthildurTeitsd

[1]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 4

Has anyone noticed how there´s barely any Will going around this season?

He kinda just comes in at the end of each song laughing...

Feeling pretty let down as far as that´s concerned, they kept building up tension between him and Emma all through season 1 and 2...and now I have no idea where they stand...they live together but have they slept together?

After all Emma was married and divorced a virgin....I´m starting to feel like a lecher everytime a new show comes around...have they, haven´t they

(maybe I´m just desperate for Will to take his shirt off again) But...I don´t know, as a slightly older viewer I kinda feel like they´re skipping my demographic (25- up)

Anyone else feel the same?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterloo1066

[2]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 6

His song with Shelby was a good effort but I think the scene belonged to her...what a voice. Other than that I am not really bothered if he doesn't get much screen time - perhaps a dance routine with Mike (and or the others) again would be a possibility.

RenatoB

[3]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 43
    I too am bothered that he hasn't had much to do lately. Hopefully the next few episodes will change that. I'm sure even Matt Morrison gets annoyed when he goes through a script and realizes he's got nothing much to work with. He used to be at the core of the show, kind of the central character, but now he's a bumped up extra in The Santana Show. Yes, that's the term that should be coined this season. And his role is one that usually belong to Tina, she was mostly a background character that got to talk every now and again, despite having been a series regular since the very first episode. At least she got a story and some solos in the latest show. But even her story with Mike Jr. and Mike Sr. was as corny as it gets.

waterloo1066

[4]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 6

Although i am a BIG fan of Santana (and Brittany), I have to agree that it is becoming more of a Santana show. People, me included, moaned when it was the Finchel show in series 1 and then the Klaine show in series 2. Surely the writers can come up with something else that is more meaningful for the other characters who are basically bit part players at the moment. Some effort has been made to include some of them in the story lines but generally they are outshone by the other 'stars'and the show is becoming very lopsided. The Puck/Quinn/Shelby trio has developed a little (the wrong way for a lot of people) but it looks as though it might just fall by the wayside and be forgotten (like a damp squib) as so many other stories have. Reflecting on Mr Schu's part in the proceedings, perhaps I was a little harsh as I hadn't looked it from his point of view. As has been said he was once the glue that held things together and that has certainly changed in this series. It could be be that his situation might be resolved to some extent soon as he is directing the next (Christmas) episode and the writers may have been swayed to include more of his character. Of course it could be that he has asked for less involvement but having said that I can't think of a good reason for that! I am wandering again so had better shut up!!!

fachizzzzle

[5]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 4
    I'm not one to bring up spoilers in Forums, so I won't. I'll just say that if you're a Will fan, he has a major arc coming up that's going to start as soon as the show returns from it's hiatus (January 17th of next year). Patience! lol

pamhalpert

[6]Dec 11, 2011
    • level: 14
    fachizzzzle wrote:
    I'm not one to bring up spoilers in Forums, so I won't. I'll just say that if you're a Will fan, he has a major arc coming up that's going to start as soon as the show returns from it's hiatus (January 17th of next year). Patience! lol

If you have a legitimate spoiler...By all means; tell us. Just mark it as a spoiler, and you will be ok.

RenatoB

[7]Dec 11, 2011
    • level: 43

Yeah, I forgot about those spoiler tags, I haven't used them in a long time. I'll try now, see if I still know how.
    ***SPOILER***

It worked.

***SPOILER***

NiallB31

[8]Dec 12, 2011
    • level: 8

Matthew Morrison is directing the Christmas episode and there is 8 days pre-production before the episode starts shooting where the directior draws up a day by day plan and decided any other off set locations.

From some articles I have read sometimes 2-3 episodes of the show are being shot at once. So whilest Matthew was shooting his episode other episodes were being shot over his days of pre-production and his shooting daysso he has had little air time so he can direct his episode.

Edited on 12/12/2011 4:56am