Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

New Directions (Official Episode 5X13 Discussion [03/25/2014])

irehawk20

[1]Mar 21, 2014
    • level: 9

Well, sorry this four days early, but I have another conflict going on this Tuesday.

So both short April and tall Holly were kind of guilty of turning the glee club, now they have to save it in a hurry.

But it will not be that hard, but also not that easy. We all know that Throat Explosion will get framed for drug addiction substance before their nationals performance. I can tell that their moves are really hyperactive and out of sync. We all know that Sue Sylvester will get framed for the gun setup situation and gossip letter sent to LA. The gun will get spotted in her principal's office or at her home, then she will get expelled from school and thrown into jail for the rest of her life.

But everyone in the glee club will split all directions, but I am not sure if the graduation is in this episode or next episode. The glee club will get disbanded, but not for long. It needs to be put into a private hiatus after Throat Explosion get disqualified and Sue Sylvester gets arrested.

I hope Jayma Mays returns for this episode and the next episode, so does both Vanessa Langies and Samuel Larsen.

I know I have to keep on posting these types of topics, but I will stop until after next episode, so please discuss this anyhow.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

irehawk20

[2]Mar 26, 2014

I'm glad Brittany was included in the graduation with Tina, Artie, Blaine and Sam, but Becky included in it seems more troublesome.

I am disappointed that Emma is absent in this episode also. The actress who played her should also appear in this episode besides appearing in "the Millers" at the same time! I just don't understand why that Emma character is considered too much hatred for no reason at all?

marknmo

[3]Apr 1, 2014
    • level: 12
    irehawk20 wrote:

I'm glad Brittany was included in the graduation with Tina, Artie, Blaine and Sam, but Becky included in it seems more troublesome.

I am disappointed that Emma is absent in this episode also. The actress who played her should also appear in this episode besides appearing in "the Millers" at the same time! I just don't understand why that Emma character is considered too much hatred for no reason at all?

I agree that it was disappointing not to see Emma in this episode. I don't understand why you were bothered with Becky graduating, though - it was already noted earlier this season that she would be graduating when Artie took her to look at the University of Cincinnati. Plus, I thought the moment with Becky hugging Sue was rather touching.

irehawk20

[4]Apr 1, 2014

I am concerned that even if Becky is graduating, she is still considered a tough servant of Sue and a tough nemesis of the Glee club.

I know Jayma Mays is a considered a regular in "The Millers" besides appearing in "glee" at the same time. But I don't understand why Glee producers, writers, viewers and critics have to abhor her Emma character too much for no reason at all?

She cannot get axed too soon because she is about to give birth to a child immediately.