We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Glee Forums

FOX (ended 2015)

Next episode...

irehawk20

[1]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 9

Scheduled on November 1, 2011: "Pot O' Gold", right after the World Series, this month. The "Pot O' Gold" is might be too soon to be aired in that month of November because it is more of a Saint Patrick's Day episode to me, IMO.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterloo1066

[2]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 6

irehawk20 wrote:

Scheduled on November 1, 2011: "Pot O' Gold", right after the World Series, this month. The "Pot O' Gold" is might be too soon to be aired in that month of November because it is more of a Saint Patrick's Day episode to me, IMO.

It could also be something to do with the fact that new guy, Rory Flanagan, is an Irish exchange student who appears for the first time in this episode. Irish Leprachaun's apparently hide their gold in a pot burried at the end of the rainbow which makes it somewhat difficult to find! Possibly the inspiration for the title.

RenatoB

[3]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 43
    I think Brittany will think the new kid is a leprechaun.

NiallB31

[4]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 8

Four Week. FOX is killing the show. Nobidy will remember that the show is returning after such a long break.

Why the long break, does anybody know???

alirk

[5]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 22

NiallB31 wrote:

Why the long break, does anybody know???

Baseball playoffs

waterloo1066

[6]Oct 16, 2011

Now that Mercedes has 'left' New Directions (and Santana will soon be 'singing for the other team' - I love them singing together), I wonder which of the other members if any, will changing groups - any clues or suggestions? I can see that Sugar must be a strong contender now that she is being coached by Shelby.

I did think that Harmony would also be a contender but as she has only one show left I had to change my mind. Her next appearance is not due for a couple of weeks after Pot O' Gold (Mash Up). However I am really looking forward to her next appearance when she starts to pressure Rachel about joining NYADA.

mermayd

[7]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 19
    Maybe the Irish guy won't be portrayed as a leprechaun. Maybe they'll portray him as someone from the IRA. There aren't any other stereotypes are there?

irehawk20

[8]Oct 21, 2011
    • level: 9

waterloo1066 wrote:

Now that Mercedes has 'left' New Directions (and Santana will soon be 'singing for the other team' - I love them singing together), I wonder which of the other members if any, will changing groups - any clues or suggestions? I can see that Sugar must be a strong contender now that she is being coached by Shelby.

I did think that Harmony would also be a contender but as she has only one show left I had to change my mind. Her next appearance is not due for a couple of weeks after Pot O' Gold (Mash Up). However I am really looking forward to her next appearance when she starts to pressure Rachel about joining NYADA.

Actually, it goes like this:

11/01/11: Pot O' Gold

11/08/11: The First Time

11/15/11: Mash Off

waterloo1066

[9]Oct 22, 2011
    irehawk20 wrote:

waterloo1066 wrote:

Actually, it goes like this:

11/01/11: Pot O' Gold

11/08/11: The First Time

11/15/11: Mash Off

I meant that I think that it is Mash Up/Off when she returns to the programme.