Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Official "Takedown" Discussion

taillow22

[1]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 11

Weird? Why wasn't there one already posted?

Anyway, this episode, unsurprisingly, was awesome. Sue continues to deliver the best quotes ever. I would say more, but I forget right now :/ Anyone else notice Emma's absence this episode?!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilovee90210

[2]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    This is one of my favorite episodes. It was so funny. Sue is hilarious! I wonder where Emma was in this episode. I guess there wasn't much of a story for her in this episode.

babylon_five

[3]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 3
    Glee keeps getting better; and this episode proves it. Loved the song selection here. My favorite one was when all of the Glee Club members were doing an impromptu gig when Finn playing the drums and Puck playing the guitar. So who do you think are the blogger's 3 sources? (probably will be mentioned in future episodes)

lilgoode2shoes

[4]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 4
    My prediction... If they ever reveal who his sources are... Puck, and at least one of the other Cheerios..

imthemediagirl

[5]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 12
    it broke my heart when will cried because of his "baby girl"! you are an evil, evil person to give someone that much joy and then take it away from them (as must happen eventually).

sectumsempra

[6]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    Even though I hate her you can totally tell that Terri's slowly starting to get tired of the charade. Her sister is so POSIONOUS!

TeaCake911

[7]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    Like how the episode ended with Quinn getting super-emotional after the musical number onstage, she knows a storm is coming now that everyone in school will know she's preggers.

Wonder if Puck will ever come out of the background again like he did in the Acafellas episode, he's being severely underused in storylines!!

sizz_leteen

[8]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 16
    Sue's political incorrectness made me cringe and laugh simultaneously. I craughed? I'm so glad to see how Rachel's character has done a total 180 since the pilot episode, and how the members have bonded. The "covert dance session" was really sweet, and I loved Sue's Kids' rendition of Hate On Me. That Mercedes can SANG! Didn't like Quinn's song, though. I rewatched the episode online this morning, and fast forwarded through that part. I just don't like her voice at all. Also, how adorable was Mike's (who got his first line, yay!) face when Sue told him he could show off his pop n' lock skills? I want to eat him with a spoon. Apparently, the preview for next week's episode on Global TV here in Canada includes something that FOX's doesn't: looks like we're getting a little PuckerBerry (Puck x Rachel) action.

sectumsempra

[9]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    sizz_leteen wrote:
    Sue's political incorrectness made me cringe and laugh simultaneously. I craughed? I'm so glad to see how Rachel's character has done a total 180 since the pilot episode, and how the members have bonded. The "covert dance session" was really sweet, and I loved Sue's Kids' rendition of Hate On Me. That Mercedes can SANG! Didn't like Quinn's song, though. I rewatched the episode online this morning, and fast forwarded through that part. I just don't like her voice at all. Also, how adorable was Mike's (who got his first line, yay!) face when Sue told him he could show off his pop n' lock skills? I want to eat him with a spoon. Apparently, the preview for next week's episode on Global TV here in Canada includes something that FOX's doesn't: looks like we're getting a little PuckerBerry (Puck x Rachel) action.

ohmy i know!! im so excited for rachel/puck. in addition...isn't it weird how every character ship seems feasible? even rachel/shue doesn't seem that far off...

charlie_chan

[10]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 7

yes! hahahah omg this episode was SO hilarious. EVERY single scene with Sue and Will fighting had me in stitches and gasping for air. The writers are freakin GENIUSES for the lines they give Jane Lynch XD haha
    not to mention all those tiny moments of expressive gestures, pokes, and facial expressions of everyone throughout the ep. haha

and of course, that final song "Keep Holding On" still puts tears in my eyes. SUCH a beautiful performance :3

classya

[12]Oct 17, 2009
    classya wrote:
    ooh sweet berries this episode had it all... funny one-liners to emotional scenes. (i loved Finn's baby's name drizzle loool) next week episode looks totally mind blowing from Rachael and Puck making out to slushies in the face can't wait
    Finn: I came up with the best baby name of all-time: Drizzle.

classya

[13]Oct 17, 2009
    classya wrote:
    classya wrote:
    ooh sweet berries this episode had it all... funny one-liners to emotional scenes. (i loved Finn's baby's name drizzle loool) next week episode looks totally mind blowing from Rachael and Puck making out to slushies in the face can't wait
    Finn: I came up with the best baby name of all-time: Drizzle.
    Sue: I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me.(loool favorite one )

KYLEseXY

[14]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    gay kid, Asian...other Asian LOL that cracked me up!

Dare2Devil88

[15]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 6
    its funny how I juss started watching All the episodes of Glee today & downloaded the soundtrack & now I love GLEE,This ep was also awesome & i loved it