I have another conflict occurring on this Tuesday, but this one has been written by actor Chris Colfer, who plays Kurt Hummel, about his own life. This title seems like it talks about magic.
On the off-topic part, we know that Santana Lopez is officially let go after this next episode and the younger McKinley High School students, including Emma and Figgins, are not officially axed. The "Moving to New York" situation has gone too fast now, but we know that the FOX network is under a bad full recession this season. This show is not the only one having problems right now, New Girl and The Mindy Project are also having problems lately at the same time this season. But more likely, next season all three will be relieved.
But we know that Rachel has received consequences on how not to get distracted during broadway. But more likely we hope she will find a new boyfriend with their requirements, even if it is hard for her to let go of Finn:
- A broadway type with both singing and acting experiences.
- Nice, rather than mean nor rude.
- No drug nor alcohol substances.
- No erratic love technique.
- Finally, he will mention that he had a high school girlfriend, who had erratic love technique throughout her life, had died after their own high school graduation and it is very hard for him let go of her. More likely, Rachel are her new boyfriend will meet Will and Emma and Emma will give birth to a second child, which is a girl, and named her after the former high school girlfriend of Rachel's new broadway boyfriend.
Anyhow, please discuss this episode topic.