Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Opening Night (Official Episode 5X17 Discussion [04/22/2014])

irehawk20

[1]Apr 21, 2014
    • level: 9

Well, this is it Rachel makes her performance in this episode and everyone is in! I hope everything goes well!

I don't like the way Sue visits New York at the same and I also don't like the way they are getting rid of Emma when she is about to show everyone that she's holding her new child too soon. I rather see Emma again than Sue and I also hope Sue gets caught badly in the act ASAP!

We know that these characters, Sugar, Joe, Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake, Ryder and the nemesis Bree are not officially axed yet. But more likely Marley and Unique are moving into New York by next season!

Please discuss this topic anyhow.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

djboy77

[2]Apr 24, 2014
    • level: 7

Nice to see Karofsky, and Blaine back in his school uniform. I'd like to know what Karofsky is up to these days.

Jane/Sue can carry a tune, but proposing that she's anywhere near Lea/Rachel's level is just delusional.

Seeing Corey/Finn was a bit unexpected.

They really need to start locking that apartment door - all these idiots keep barging in and inviting themselves to stay.

irehawk20

[3]Apr 30, 2014
    • level: 9

It has been revealed that the all younger McKinley High School students are not yet axed.

Even Emma and Figgins are not yet axed also.