Glee Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Our Own Season 3

Where should nationals be this year?

wichovettorazzi

[1]Jun 3, 2011
    • level: 5

This is a thread I first saw in the Desperate Housewives page, and I just thought it was a great idea!

It's about us become writters and creating our own 3rd season.. Don't worry, it's not like you have to write an entire script or something, just briefly describe what the episode is about...

Rules:

1. The main cast will be: Dianna Agron (Quinn), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Jane Lynch (Sue), Jayma Mays (Emma), Kevin McHale (Artie), Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Matthew Morrison (Will), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Mark Salling (Puck), Jenna Ushkuwitz (Tina), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Schum Jr. (Mike), Chord Overstreet (Sam), Ashley Fink (Lauren).

ocational guest stars: Jessalyng Gilsig (Terry), Iqbal Theba (Principal Figgins), Mike Omalley (Burt Hummel),

Max Adler (Dave Karofsky), Lauren Potter(Becky Jackson), Josh Sussman (Jacob),

Dot Jones (Bieste), Romy Rosemont (Carole Hummel)... And whoever you want!

2. This Season may have 4 special guest stars tops, which may be new special guest stars,

or old special guest stars coming back,Such as Idina Menzel, John Stamos,

Neil Patrick Harris, Kristin Chennoweth, or others.

Any Special Guest Star you bring, may be in for 3 episodes tops.

(It can't be Gwinneth Paltrow)

We reffer as "Special Guest Stars" people with Hollywood or Broadway celebrity status.

Charice, Darren Chris, and Jonathan Groff are not special guest stars, so you may bring 'em back if you want to...

This rule was made to avoid bringin EVERY hollywood celebrity into the show, It would be too much...

3. For any new charachter included you're free to add who will be performing it, always keeping in mind Rule #2

4. This season may have only 1 artist-themed-episode... So think very well who would you like to pay tribute to...

You don't wanna waste it on an Aaron-Carter-Themed-Episode for example.

I'm Thinking The Beatles or Elvis would be nice... The Tribute Episode will be episode#7

5. You can't just post the name of your episode and which songs they will be performing, you have to add a plot.

6. Every episode must have certain secuence with the previous one.

7. This season will have 22 episodes.

8. If you post an episode 7, for example, and then you realize someone has already posted an episode 7, sorry!

you have to delete it, or adapt it to be episode 8...

9. Every episode must have from 3 to 7 songs in it... You can't add songs that have already been remotely

performed in the last 2 seasons...

9. For every broken rule, your episode won't be accepted and any other user is free to re-write said episode.

Suggestions:

Avoid mashing up to many songs, once in a while would be OK, but not every song has to be mashed up...

Try not including to many actual songs... sure we wanna hear Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, The black eyed peas, etc.

but there are lots of clasics that would be fun to watch...

Be creative and have fun!

Edited on 07/15/2011 12:34pm
    Edited 6 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

greekDH

[2]Jun 3, 2011
    • level: 4
    great thread!! can i write the first episode?!

wichovettorazzi

[3]Jun 3, 2011

greekDH wrote:
    great thread!! can i write the first episode?!

Sure! Go Ahead!

greekDH

[4]Jun 3, 2011

guys there is a problem. i wrote the episode but i cannot post it. it keeps saying tag span may not have attribute lang and i have no idea what that is! how can i upload it?

RenatoB

[5]Jun 3, 2011
    • level: 43

greekDH wrote:

guys there is a problem. i wrote the episode but i cannot post it. it keeps saying tag span may not have attribute lang and i have no idea what that is! how can i upload it?

Maybe there is an accent somewhere? If you write words like cliche and fiance with the accents over the "e" an error will appear. Check the text for such words, and if the error keeps appearing once you have "corrected" them, you can try and send the episode to me via a personal message and I'll try to see what's wrong. Also, check the text to see if there are any < span > < / span > tags (without the spacing) and delete those (I think that's one way to go).

RenatoB

[6]Jun 3, 2011
    Also, I think I might just pop in every now and then and write an episode here. I think it might be easier than writing for DH, wherein you have to dedicate a paragraph to every single housewife and mystery star. I call episode 2!

witchovetorazzi, maybe you can put in a poll in which we vote for which bands/artists should be honored in the tribute episode. They've already paid homage to three pop queens, Madonna, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears, so I think we should stay clear of that territory. I'm good with either the Beatles or Elvis Presley, and other obvious choices such as Michael Jackson, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen and Prince would be nice too. But I was surprised when they did a tribute to Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours" album, maybe we can focus on something distinguishable about a performer too? Something "Glee" hasn't done before?

wichovettorazzi

[7]Jun 3, 2011

greekDH wrote:

Good Luck with that... I'm really looking forward for the season premiere...

wichovettorazzi

[8]Jun 3, 2011

RenatoB wrote:
    witchovetorazzi, maybe you can put in a poll in which we vote for which bands/artists should be honored in the tribute episode.

Ok the poll is already here! You can vote for your favorite atist, and whoever writes episode 7, has to make the tribute episode for the artist who wins the poll...

I believe the options are the most obvious choices to tribute... If "OTHER" wins, you can make the episode about whoever you want (Even if it is among the poll options...)

Edited on 06/03/2011 8:00pm

greekDH

[9]Jun 4, 2011
    RenatoB wrote:

greekDH wrote:

Maybe there is an accent somewhere? If you write words like cliche and fiance with the accents over the "e" an error will appear. Check the text for such words, and if the error keeps appearing once you have "corrected" them, you can try and send the episode to me via a personal message and I'll try to see what's wrong. Also, check the text to see if there are any < span > < / span > tags (without the spacing) and delete those (I think that's one way to go).

heyy i checked everything (i think) and i didn't find anything wrong so i sent it to you in three parts. thank you soo much!!!!! let me know!

RenatoB

[10]Jun 4, 2011

Episode 1 of series 3, as written by greekDH

EPISODE 1: COMPETITION Cast: Dianna Agron (Quinn), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Jane Lynch (Sue), Jayma Mays (Emma), Kevin McHale (Artie), Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Matthew Morrison (Will), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Mark Salling (Puck), Jenna Ushkuwitz (Tina), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Schum Jr. (Mike), Chord Overstreet (Sam), Ashley Fink (Lauren).

Guest Star: Leighton Meester as Alice Nicola

In the auditorium. It's empty. We hear heels. We see female feet walking on the stage and we hear whistling. Maybe doing a turn. The unknown female walks through the piano. We see a hand with small red nails touching it and playing some notes. We hear the bell ringing. We see Rachel ready to go to class when she sees Finn. She goes towards him and kisses him. She tells him that she thinks it's great that they are trying this again. In the glee class. Mr shuester tells the kids again that he is very proud for them even though they didn't end up in the first ten places. Sue then enters the room and points out that the glee club is a failure. She doesn't care about the help she got for her sister's funeral and once again her plan for destroying the glee club is back on. She then leaves and at the same time Brittany and Artie comes in (who weren't there) and reveals that they are back together. We see Santana's eyes filled with tears. In the school hallway. Rachel is walking and sees everybody tensed and upset talking to each other. She only listens things like "She is here" and "OMG". She comes across Tina and asks her what happened and Tina tells her that a new girl from Canada is here. A new girl who was the biggest teen idol in Canada. Rachel is shocked and dials a number on her phone. "Hey. I know we had our differences but I have to talk to you. It's an emergency". In the auditorium. Santana is alone. She stands in the middle of the stage and she gives a stunning performance of "Someone Like you" by Adelle. While she is singing we see some imaginary scenes of her walking in the hallway and staring at Brittany and Artie kissing. In 'Breadsticks'. Rachel is sitting at a table and waiting for her company. Quinn comes and sit with her. "What is it Berry? I don't think we have anything to talk about. You have Finn. There's no need on bragging about it." "I wasn't gonna brag. But we have to do something. A new girl came in our school. I hear she is beautiful and talented. Now we all know that I am the most talented girl in the glee club and u r the most beautiful one. If someone joins the glee club who combines both of that.. then.. what are we gonna do?" Quinn thinks for a moment… "Spill it. What is your plan Berry?" In figgin's office. "Shuester is with my great pleaure that I'm gonna present you your newest member of the glee club. She is smart. She is talented and she is a hot young lady!" We see Shuester and the new girl, Alice Nicola. She greets Shuester and informs him that she will be joining the rehearsal by the end of the day. In the auditorium. The new Directions are sitting and mr. Shueter is on stage. "So kids. I called you here because I want you to meet the newest member of our Glee club. Ms. Alice Nicola!!" Alice gets on stage and greets everyone. She tells them that it will be a pleasure to work with them. "I have watched your work and it's… quite interesting." Kurt stands up. "Interesting? Interesting. Emm.. who are you again?" Mr. shuester decides to speak. "Kurt please! Alice was a huge teen pop star in Canada." "With that style? No she hasn't. I mean come on, have you seen her skirt? Even Berry wouldn't wear that. And even Canadian wouldn't endure it!" "Ok now stop it. We have to accept Alice and give her a chance to sing for us!" The music starts and just as Alice begins singing nothing comes out. The microphone doesn't work. We see the cable cut, Quinn holding scissors and "high-fiving" Rachel. In Rachel's room. She is on the computer, on skype, with Finn. They talk and she begins talking again and saying that they have nothing in common besides singing and how comes they are together. Finn tells her that he loves her and sings to her "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue something giving her a "funny performance" through web cam. Just as he stops singing and they turn off the cams, Rachel gets an invite on skype by Alice. She accepts and Alice webcam is on. They have a small talk and Alice, in a –not so friendly- tone, lets Rachel know that no one can destroy her chances in singing. Alice tells her that she is gonna let her sing and do her solos as long as Rachel doesn't sampotaging her. "because trust me Rachel. Sampotage is my art!" She logs off. In the auditorium again. Mr. Shuester brings everyone back to listen to Alice. She then sings "California King Bed" of Rihanna amazingly well and Rachel is forced to a standing ovation. Eventually, everyone is thrilled to have her in their team. So they have to show her what they got. The new Directions go on stage and they give a chilling performance of "I Want It All" by Queen. When they finish, the kids leave the auditorium. Finn is the last one to exit and he finds Alice waiting for him. "So the male lead…" "Hey.. welcome 'on board'!" "you know.. you are cool. We should go out sometime." "Emm, you know Alice. I'm flattered but I am with Rachel…" "Yes.. I heard. So here is my number!!" She gives him her number, winks at him and leaves. END OF 1ST EPISODE

RenatoB

[11]Jun 4, 2011
    There you go. I didn't fix anything, to tell you the truth, I guess TV.com is just crazy sometimes.

greekDH

[12]Jun 4, 2011
    hahahaha thanks a lot!!! so did u like the ep?

RenatoB

[13]Jun 4, 2011
    greekDH wrote:
    hahahaha thanks a lot!!! so did u like the ep?

I loved it. I particularly loved the idea of Finn singing "Breakfast at Tiffany's" via webcam, that was really original. I like all the other choices, particularly Rihanna's song, and, needless to say, Queen's (I can't believe I didn't remember Queen, my favorite band, when I suggested the options for the tribute episode). I don't know Adele's song yet, but I'll check it out on YouTube, and I'm sure Naya would be great at it. But my favorite part was the teaming up of Rachel and Quinn. I love their awkward relationship.

Press Release for episode 3.02, "In the Public Eye"
    Quinn becomes wise of Finn's attraction to the newest member of the glee club, former Canadian pop sensation Alice Nicola (guest star Leighton Meester), and uses it to her advantage. Meanwhile, Sam and Mercedes decide whether the time has come to go public with their relationship, Santana ponders about the consequences of coming out to her friends, and Tina grows tired of being relegated to the background.

RenatoB

[14]Jun 4, 2011
    witchovetorazzi, why aren't Jessalyn Gilsig and Mike O'Malley regulars? They were billed as such in season 2, despite their many absences. It's just that I want to bring back Terri to follow up on that arc towards the end of season 2, and I was hoping she could really be brought back full-time like in those first 13 episodes back in '09. But, of course, that is up to whoever writes the other episodes.

RenatoB

[15]Jun 4, 2011
    Episode 3.02 - IN THE PUBLIC EYE

starring Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray, Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel, Ashley Fink as Lauren Zizes, Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester, Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester, Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury, Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams, Lea Michele as Rachel Berry, Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson, Heather Morris as Brittany Pierce, Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester, Mike O'Malley as Burt Hummel, Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans, Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones, Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez, Mark Salling as Noah "Puck" Puckerman, Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang, Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang.

guest starring Leighton Meester as Alice Nicola, Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins, Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson, Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson, Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel, Max Adler as Dave Karofsky

co-starring Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson, et al.

TEASER

Will Schuester tells the glee club (minus Alice, not there yet) that the time has come for them to perform at the Homecoming Assembly (which they do in every second episode in a season). He asks for suggestions, and Rachel stands up and says that, considering how they've always done a sexified number at the homecoming assembly to raise interest, they should do another one this year: the 2001 cover of "Lady Marmalade". Tina says "Can I be Chris...?" but Rachel interrupts "Needless to say, I will take over for Christina Aguilera, the powerhouse diva who steals the spotlight near the end". Mercedes jumps in "Normally, I'd try to fight you for the main part, but I want to be Lil'Kim. I always wanted to try some rapping. Heck, I bet I'll be better at it than Artie or Mr. Shue, at least I am of the right color". Tina says "Can I be...?" and Quinn overshadows her, saying "Obviously, I will be Mya, I am the prettiest girl here (Santana - "conceited skank...") and I have the loveliest, most sugarish singing voice, and an innocent appeal." Tina says "I'd like to be P!nk" and Santana "Oh no you don't, feng shui, I gots that down". Brittany adds that she'd like to at least play the part of Missy Elliott, as the emcee.
    Alice steps in, and asks what's going on. Will fills her in. Alice says that the idea sounds great, only she would be much better at being Christina than Rachel, considering she's far hotter. Rachel becomes annoyed and tells her that her voice is much more powerful and ultimately the biggest star is saved for last. Alice says "You know what? You're absolutely right, Rachel. The biggest star is saved for last. Which is why I'm going to let you be Christina... and I will sing my own, brand-new original verse towards the end of the song. (to the band) I'll run some ideas past you guys later". Rachel objects, but Will says that this might be a nice idea, they've been writing original songs for competition and performing fan favorites, so why not mix them up? The guys ask Alice what they will be doing during the cabaret number, because they can't play go-go dancers. Alice says "Oh, that's right, I forgot about you guys... you know what, I don't really care. Sitting in the audience can be fun. Particularly with half-naked entertainment". (Shue doesn't object because he's like the most inappropriately sexual teacher ever anyway. ) Tina is not happy.
    The rest of the episode comes next, and will be mostly divided into paragraphs, each one dedicated to a group of characters.

RenatoB

[16]Jun 4, 2011
    (rest of episode 2)

Kurt, Artie and Sam stroll down the halls of McKinley high during recess ('cause it's always recess), and accidentally bumps into Dave Karofsky. They mutually apologize to one another, weirdly. Sam and Artie notice. They pount out that it must be very hard for Kurt to always be around the guy that threatened to kill him, even though he's claimed he's changed and has been nicer lately, what with the gay patrol and everything. Kurt says he's fine, he and Karofsky are on good terms now. So Sam asks "Then what's with all the... awkwardness?". Kurt remains quiet for a while, and then tells them he has something to do, and he'll be meeting them later. The guys head up front, and Kurt goes back where he came from. He pulls Dave to a secluded area, and tells him that it is too awkward to always be bumping into him, knowing of his secret and not being able to do anything about it. He says that even though he still hates him a little for all the threats, he gets where he was coming from, just a self-hating homosexual. Kurt tells him he needs to come out, he's met his father, who seems to be an understanding man, Dave should be fine. But he tells Kurt that he's not like him, he's not strong or brave enough. Kurt can just be who he is and feel proud and happy about it, he can be in glee club or with his folks who know about his sexual orientation and accept and embrace it. Dave doesn't have any of that. Kurt says he could always join the glee club if his friends decide to kick him out of the gang for being gay He could really find a home there. Dave says there is no way he's coming out. Kurt has a plan, all of a sudden: he asks Dave to come over for dinner.

That night, before the day of the homecoming assembly, Kurt announces to his family (dad Burt, stepmom Carole, step-brother Finn and boyfriend Blaine, who's also there) that someone is joining them for dinner: Dave Karofsky. They all are shocked and unhappy with the news, but Kurt tells them the time has come for Dave to be forgiven and given a second chance. Dave joins them, and Kurt spends the whole time showing him how happy he is with his family and boyfriend. They're all weird around Dave at first, but they start warming up to him and end up having a great time together. Kurt takes the opportunity to sing "Arms", by Christina Perri, in the arms of Blaine, while we see shots of the gang having fun playing games. At the end of the musical number, Dave gets up and says "I am a homosexual". Everyone is blown away. Kurt just smiles.

Before that, Santana sees Brittany and Artie meeting each other in the school halls. Sam leaves Artie, and he and Brittany start making out. Santana tears up. She asks Brittany to meet her at the auditorium wherein she tells her she is going to transfer out of McKinley because she can't stand being in love with her best friend and not being able to act out on it because she loves someone else. Brittany admits she does love Santana, but it's a different kind of love. She is passionate about Artie, whereas Santana is the best friend she's ever had and therefore the love of her life, and the two perform a mash-up of two Queen songs, "Love of My Life" and "You're My Best Friend". Needless to say, the band is there. They never have anything else to do anyway, do they?

After being separated from both Artie and Kurt, Sam meets Mercedes at the cafeteria. She's chowing down on some tater tots (d'uh), and Sam asks her why she isn't talking to him, and why she is overeating. Mercedes tells him she realizes now that they've only been keeping things quiet for the past three-four months because Sam is ashamed of being hooked up to her, an overweight girl, nothing like his past two girlfriends. Sam tells her that he developed a crush about Quinn the first time he saw her because she was about the prettiest thing he'd ever seen. He went out with Santana sometimes because he was hoping to score with the easiest girl at McKinley. And he's going out with Mercedes now because he loves everything about her: her sassy personality, her smarts, her powerful talent, her creativity, her sense of humor, and those times when she is just being vulnerable because she's self-conscious about the way she looks. Those are the moments he just wants to hold her and tell her he loves her all the more for those little (big) things that make her unique and special. And the reasons why he's keeping everything a secret from the public eye are the things people would say: they'd wonder why he doesn't take her out to fancy places or give her nice gifts, and the truth about his poor lifestyle would be spread outside of the glee club, and people would treat Mercedes as though she were a rebound girl, or someone he just wanted to have his way with, considering he had previously dated two hotties. Mercedes couldn't be happier. She stops eating. He smiles at her, and they hold hands... until Lauren comes out of nowhere to tell Sam he's needed elsewhere.

Lauren brings Sam to the library, where Tina is organizing a meeting with the two of them, Mike, Finn, Puck, Artie, and Kurt. They need to rebel and come out with a great number for the homecoming assembly on their own, considering how Mr. Shue appears to have neglected them... again. Rachel and Mercedes always get the best solos because of their amazing voices, and the former cheerleaders are always put up-front because they're hot. What about them? When will their voices be heard? Was that whole "night of neglect" ordeal pointless? No, sir, not anymore. They will be put up-front, under the spotlight, and surprise everyone...and bring the house down.

When Finn gets out of the meeting, Alice comes up to him. She says "Look, I'm gonna level with you. You're hot. I'm hot. You're the male star of the glee club, and I am soon becoming its lead female. So we should hook up. Makes sense." Finn says he's not interested, so she kisses him on the lips right there, right then, and grabs his buttocks. He is blown away. She asks him "Changed your mind yet?" and walks away in a provocative fashion. Finn is left with a dopey smile on his face... until he notices Quinn was watching. She snickers at him and walks away, and he follows her, begging her not to tell Rachel. Quinn tells she won't say anything to Rachel. He will. Because if he doesn't, she does, and either way their relationship is doomed. So either he tells Rachel, or she will, and then they can get back together and be crowned senior prom king and queen later that year. Finn starts noticing how crazy she's being about the whole thing again, and says "You know what, screw you, Quinn. I'll tell Rachel that Alice, like... sexually addressed me". "Harassed", corrects Quinn. "Whatever", says Finn. "And even if we do break up because of it, I will spend the rest of my days begging her to forgive me and take me back. And even if that doesn't happen, I never want anything to do with you, you psycho. You used me. In fact, you were always using me, weren't you? Even when we first got together, that was all about me being the most popular guy in school and you wanting a piece of that, wasn't it?" An offended Quinn tears up. "No, you idiot. I loved you!". Finn doesn't believe her. "Is that why you cheated on me? With my best friend?" Quinn says "You betrayed me too. Last year. And the one before that. All those times you told me you loved me, and that you'd stand by me, when you were in love with Rache. Those were lies. And I knew that, deep down. But I wanted to cling onto hope. I was so stupid! You betrayed me too, Finn, so don't act like you're better than me!". "You betrayed me first!", and Quinn says "So you stooped down to my level even after you forgave me? Boy, what a class act you are". She walks away, crying. Finn is left speachless. The two of them, in different places, perform "Who Knew?" by P!nk.

At glee club (again, the day before the assembly) Tina reveals she and the rest of the guys that aren't in the "Lady Marmalade" number will be doing a song all their own. Will says Figgins only asked for one song to be performed. Tina, angered, says "Well, Mr. Shue, I will then present you with an example illustrating the idea you brought up earlier of mixing new lyrics with old songs", and she breaks into a performance of Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me", with slightly different lyrics: "I always feel like nobody's watching me/I'm sick of all the privacy...", and so on. Will agrees to let them perform a song.

Shue and Emma are in the teachers' lounge. Will takes the opportunity to inform Figgins about the two songs. He's not happy to hear there will be two songs, but grants the wish because of their earning of the 12th place at Nationals (how awesome is that!), but when Will tells Emma one of the songs is "Lady Marmalade", she tells him that is probably yet another inappropriate and overtly sexual number the kids shouldn't perform. A voice behind them says "I have to agree, sweetie". They turn to the door and see Terri. "I mean, sweetie, I know for a fact you're a sex machine, but they're just kids" They are both surprised she's there, and Will asks her about the big job she was hired for. Terri says she screwed up and got fired, so now she's back to work as an assistant manager at the local Sheets-n-Things, and she just wanted to check on Will. He says he's happy to see her and is sorry she lost her job, but he has to meet with the glee kids (this was before the previous meeting, sorry about the screwed up order, it's to avoid a scene-by-scene rundown because clearly some scenes are missing, this all wouldn't be enough to fill an entire episode, I think). Terri sits with Emma and asks if they're going steady, and she says they're not going... anywhere, really. They're not even an established couple yet. Terri says she doesn't understand how Will has been so patient. He's a very sexual being. He craves another human's touch. And one can tell by his latent sexual release onto the numbers he directs with his glee kids. She's not saying this to throw off Emma, because Terri's not into Will anymore, but she should mind hers, because he won't be able to wait forever. Terri leaves, and Emma is upset.
    Later, Terri meets with Sue, who says "Honey badger, I couldn't be more proud of you. It took a lot of time and patience, but your story that you were moving away to work somewhere else and your buying of the tickets to New York, or should I say, my buying of the tickets to New York, you're on Will's good side. Which will make it a lot easier for you to back-stab him. I'm glad you talked me out of sending them on a plane ride to their deaths."; Terri says "You know what, I was so reluctant at first, but... I love Will. I do, I love him. But I'm not getting him back, I know that now. So I might as well destroy his happiness, right? Maybe then he'll see I'm all he's got... I wanna work on his trust in me for a while longer now, before we do anything much. I already spent the entire summer setting things for the glee club's biggest humiliation ever...". "We have the time..." "Yes, I know, we're gonna destroy them all... gleefully." Terri and Sue share an evil, cartoonish smile.

The next day, at the assembly, the girls put on a lavish production of "Lady Marmalade", complete with skimpy outfits, and Alicia's last verse and high notes. She winks at Finn from the stage, and Quinn notices his lack of comfort and smiles. Jacob Ben Isreal lets out piggish remarks about Rachel and the other women, and Becky tells Sue that whole thing is hedious. Sue concurs. Afterwards, Tina gets up on stage and tells everyone how coming back to school can be a hard time for many people who feel out of place and ignored. She says that if they can all band together, they can find each other, and be secure once and for all. Everyone's voice deserves to be heard, everyone deserves to be in the public eye. She, Lauren and the guys then perform a mind-blowing version of The Fray's "You Found Me", and Mr. Shue, Rachel and the other girls, and several other students join in, including Becky, much to Sue's chagrin. Everyone is happy and feels appreciated. That is, until the very next episode, because this is "Glee - The Underdog Show". END OF EPISODE 2

waterloo1066

[17]Jun 5, 2011
    • level: 6
    wichovettorazzi wrote:

This is a thread I first saw in the Desperate Housewives page, and I just thought it was a great idea!

It's about us become writters and creating our own 3rd season.. Don't worry, it's not like you have to write an entire script or something, just briefly describe what the episode is about...

Rules:

1. The main cast will be: Dianna Agron (Quinn), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Jane Lynch (Sue), Jayma Mays (Emma), Kevin McHale (Artie), Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Matthew Morrison (Will), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Mark Salling (Puck), Jenna Ushkuwitz (Tina), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Schum Jr. (Mike), Chord Overstreet (Sam), Ashley Fink (Lauren).

ocational guest stars: Jessalyng Gilsig (Terry), Iqbal Theba (Principal Figgins), Mike Omalley (Burt Hummel),

Max Adler (Dave Karofsky), Lauren Potter(Becky Jackson), Josh Sussman (Jacob),

Dot Jones (Bieste), Romy Rosemont (Carole Hummel)... And whoever you want!

2. This Season may have 4 special guest stars tops, which may be new special guest stars,

or old special guest stars coming back,Such as Idina Menzel, John Stamos,

Neil Patrick Harris, Kristin Chennoweth, or others.

Any Special Guest Star you bring, may be in for 3 episodes tops.

(It can't be Gwinneth Paltrow)

We reffer as "Special Guest Stars" people with Hollywood or Broadway celebrity status.

Charice, Darren Chris, and Jonathan Groff are not special guest stars, so you may bring 'em back if you want to...

This rule was made to avoid bringin EVERY hollywood celebrity into the show, It would be too much...

3. For any new charachter included you're free to add who will be performing it, always keeping in mind Rule #2

4. This season may have only 1 artist-themed-episode... So think very well who would you like to pay tribute to...

You don't wanna waste it on an Aaron-Carter-Themed-Episode for example.

I'm Thinking The Beatles or Elvis would be nice... The Tribute Episode will be episode#7

5. You can't just post the name of your episode and which songs they will be performing, you have to add a plot.

6. Every episode must have certain secuence with the previous one.

7. This season will have 22 episodes.

8. If you post an episode 7, for example, and then you realize someone has already posted an episode 7, sorry!

you have to delete it, or adapt it to be episode 8...

9. Every episode must have from 3 to 7 songs in it... You can't add songs that have already been remotely

performed in the last 2 seasons...

9. For every broken rule, your episode won't be accepted and any other user is free to re-write said episode.

Suggestions:

Avoid mashing up to many songs, once in a while would be OK, but not every song has to be mashed up...

Try not including to many actual songs... sure we wanna hear Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, The black eyed peas, etc.

but there are lots of clasics that would be fun to watch...

Be creative and have fun!

All okay except for Ashley Fink who is a total watse of space and has NO talent!

greekDH

[18]Jun 5, 2011

loved the second episode. very powerful scene with quinn and finn!!!!

everything was great!

and the return of terriii!

wichovettorazzi

[19]Jun 5, 2011

Episode #3 Let it out

Alice is in the hall and walks toward Rachel and tells her she had so much fun doing the "Lady Marmalade" number with her, even though she was a little "Screamy" on the high notes, but that's something she could work on. An offended and angry Rachel tells her, "You know what? You may think you're better than any of us because you're a successful recording artist, with only one hit record (she sarcastically adds), but we all have worked our way to be on top of the glee club, and we all have worked for our solos. So if you want to be a part of the Glee Club start working for it, don't just assume you're gonna get all the good solos." "There is something you may not know about me, but since was 5I realized: I ALLWAYS GET WHAT I WANT. (Rachel assumes Alice is talking about solos on the glee club, but Alice said it with Finn on her mind of course)". Alice turns around to leave rudely the conversation, but some football players immediately throw a slushy on her face. "Welcome to the Glee Club Sweetheart" they say. (Rachel can't help laughing silently).

Alice is washing her hair in the girl's bathroom and Quinn comes out of the toilet. "Slushied, huh?" she says. "I don't get it, do I look like someone who should be slushied?" "You're now in the glee club, so yeah, you do." "I've never been treated like that in my whole life, I should make em'… (she raises her face to see that Quinn is no longer in the bathroom and she's talking by herself)"

Mercedes is doing her line in the cafeteria next to Sam. And some guy takes her place in the line and she goes all "Excuse me, you have to go to the back of the line" "I don't want to Aretha.." Sam defends her: "Dude, we were here first"… The guy says: "What are you her new boyfriend?! Little Justin Biever thinks he can mess with me? Please dude!" and stuff like that, and Sam pushes him, and he pushes Sam back saying "Whanna mess with me?" Suddenly a fight starts in the cafeteria and Bieste brakes 'em apart…

Later in the glee club they all start complaining about how the glee clubbers are not respected. And Shue starts a speech about how they are singers and they can let it out with music. The assignment for the week is choosing a song that describes how they feel about being on the club, and finding a way of saying "Screw all of you... I like being on the club" with music. Will remembers how that feels, because he was once a glee clubber. "Hit it" he says and starts singing "I don't wanna be" by Gavin DeGraw.

Meanwhile Finn has been very concerned about what Karofsky revealed at the family dinner. And he goes to ask Kurt if he knew about it the whole time. "Has he sexually harassed you? Is that why you left McKinley? Did he raped you? Cause he did threatened your life…" "Finn he's queer not a maniac… Well the second I'm not really sure about...Anyways! yeah, I knew about this…" "Dude this is huge, we could really get back at him once and for all!" "Don't you dare! Letting it out was something really hard for him…"

Also Shue notices Emma is kind of insecure about their relationship so he talks to Terri, "What did you say to Emma? She seems very concerned about something, and I know you talked to her…" "nothing, she told me how you guys where not going anywhere, and she wasn't even sure if you guys were a couple, I told her she needed to be a little more expressive with you" "Ohh… (He says surprised) She told you that? I have really tried to make her feel comfortable." "Well, not everybody makes a great couple like we used to" "Terri, are you making a move?" "Oh, God No! if I was you would be already over me (she laughs but he doesn't) …or not…" "I have to talk to Emma" says will and leaves… Sue comes in and says she's doing a great job and keep it that way.

Alice decides she's got to do something. She has the potential to be a popular girl, but the glee club had practically made her a looser. Suddenly she sees a paper sheet on the bulletin board… it says "Cheerleading auditions". So she auditions for the cherios. Quinn, Brittany and Santana also audition… But after the auditions, all the auditioners form a line, and neither of them is called. They all go to talk to Sue about it, but Sue tells them none of them will be in the squad as long as they stay in the Glee Club.

Later the glee club girls have a meeting in the bathroom and decide they should do a number but let Alice out of it, because none of them really like her.

The rudeness continues towards the glee clubbers, but back in the glee club, it's time to show how they feel, and the girls (minus Alice) perform "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne… and they're all having fun with the musical number, but Alice just feels bad that they never told her about the number…

Meanwhile Kurt has another awkward moment with Karofsky but after it, they both smile at each other, and Artie notices it, but he gives it no importance…

Quinn confronts Finn about him telling Rachel, and he tells her he hasn't had the chance to, but he will, "Time is running up" she says.

The guys are in football practice and the rest of the team is neglecting the glee clubbers. Suddenly they're in a big play and Beaste is yelling to another player "Pass it to finn!" the player ignores her and passes it to another guy who loses the ball.Finn is all: "Dude what the hell!?", and the guy starts making offensive jokes about him and the other clubbers on the field. For everyone's surprise this time Karofsky is defending the glee clubbers. Another fight breaks in the football field, and Beaste breaks them apart (again).

Now is the guys' turn on the assignment and they do "Pop" by Nsynk.

Shue talks to Emma about what she said to Terri, and he offers her going out on a date. (Which they haven't done yet… that is until now he asked her.) (The date will take place on episode #4)

Alice comes to Finn and tells him how much she has been thinking about him. And Finn tells her she is very attractive and nice, but he is really into Rachel and canĀ“t go out with her. She leaves angry, but Rachel saw them talking, and asked Finn "What was that all about?" "Well apparently she's really into me… She asked me out" "Oh.. But you said no, right?" "Of course!" "And was that all?" "well… she kissed me, yesterday" (Rachel stops walking) "You know, I did blew her off… for you!" Said Finn… "Well I don't trust her, and I'm not really sure I can trust you. You have cheated on me before…" "But Rachel!" "I need some time by myself..." She leaves upset, and Finn is left on the hallway standing all by himself.

Mike, Sam and Artie go thank Karofsky for defending them in the football practice. He awkwardly says "Now problem, they're all jerks.."(he secretly feels good about them thanking him, and when they leave he just smiles to himself)

Alice decides she can't be a looser on her new school, so she tells Sue she's not interested in the glee club… She wants to be on the squad. Sue smiles and makes her the new cheer captain. (And somehow she knows she's upset with Finn and the other glee clubbers so she can now count on Alice to be a part of her evil plan to destroy the Glee club.)

The episode ends with the whole club performing "Kick Ass" by Mika in the auditorium. END OF EPISODE #3

Edited on 02/29/2012 11:46am
    Edited 10 total times.

RenatoB

[20]Jun 5, 2011
    greekDH wrote:

loved the second episode. very powerful scene with quinn and finn!!!!

everything was great!

and the return of terriii!

Thanks. That means a lot to me.

I had to bring back Terri, I love her so much. I hope she won't be gone for season 3, but it sure looks like that.