Glee Forums

FOX (ended 2015)

Our Own Season 3

Where should nationals be this year?

greekDH

[21]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 4

i want to write the next episode but i wrote the first one so i don't know if it's right..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

greekDH

[22]Jun 8, 2011

guys in case i write it, here is the preview on the ep. i'm working on ;p

title: first time

4 couples are about to have their first time. the truth about sam and mercedes is revealed. alice manage to get what she wanted and was working on since ep.1. rachel and quinn bond in a touching way.

RenatoB

[23]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 43
    I don't see what the problem would be with that. I remembered now I usually write episodes 1 and 4 on DH's fanfics. I don't plan for it, it just happened that way and people don't mind. When no one else offers to do so, anyone should step in to keep the thread alive.

I won't write another one soon because I already promised folks over at the DH thread I'd write the next one, and a DH episode takes a lot more hard work and recapping. But I'll come back to this thread to write eventually.

greekDH

[24]Jun 8, 2011
    yea im a fan of dh and i wait for ur episode so you do that dude hahha so then i'll be posting episode 4 within the hour!

greekDH

[25]Jun 8, 2011

EPISODE 1: COMPETITION Cast: Dianna Agron (Quinn), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Jane Lynch (Sue), Jayma Mays (Emma), Kevin McHale (Artie), Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn), Matthew Morrison (Will), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Mark Salling (Puck), Jenna Ushkuwitz (Tina), Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Schum Jr. (Mike), Chord Overstreet (Sam), Ashley Fink (Lauren).

Guest Star: Leighton Meester as Alice Nicola

At the glee's class. Tina, Puck, Artie and Brittany are sitting and chatting when Mike comes in.
    "You will never believed what happened!!"
    flashback, in guys' restroom some footballers are saying that Sam and Mercedes are dating. we see Mike overhearing.
    TINA: "i cannot believe they havent told us."
    sam and mercedes come in.
    ARTIE: "you are dating?"
    they both look shocked but then Sam reveals the truth.
    they sing AS by George Michael and Mary J Blidge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR2yhlO7fiE)

in the school hallway. Rachel is walking cheerfully towards Finn when she sees Alice standing by Finn's side, talking and smiling. she then feels her eyes filled with tears and is running to the toilets. she whips her eyes when she sees Quinn right besides her.
    Q: is something wrong?
    R: yea. no. i dont know. i mean, alice is all over Finn. and i'm afraid i might lose him.
    Q: well finn does that. its true.
    R: what shall i do? i dont wanna lose him. finn and my career are all i have.
    Q: well.. maybe you should do it..
    R: it?
    Q: you should go all the way Rachel..
    close up on Rachel, thinking about it.

At "breadsticks". Shuester and Emma are on a date and they look very happy. Will keeps talking about the glee club and Emma just observes and listen.
    there is that moment in the end of their dinner where wet tissues are brought to the table and Will whips her hands with them. slow motion on the whipping and on Emma's face who is clearly turned on. She leans on Will's side and kisses him passionately.

In Rachel's room. she is making out with Finn.
    R: Finn?.. I'm ready.

In Tina's room. She is making out with Mike.
    T: Mike? I'm ready!

In Mercedes' room. she is making out with Sam.
    S: Mercedes? I'm ready!

In Emma's room. she is making out with Shuester.
    E: Will? I think I'm ready.. just.. let's dont make a mess. shall we?
    W: OH I love u!!

10 MINUTES LATER. the screen is divided to 4 squares.

SQUARE 1
    Rachel's bed. Rachel and Finn semi-naked. Finn is asleep.
    SQUARE 2
    Mercedes' bed. Mercedes and Sam semi-naked. Mercedes is asleep.
    SQUARE 3
    Tina's bed. Tina and Mike semi-naked. Mike is asleep.
    SQUARE 4
    Emma's bed. Emma and Will semi-naked. both awake.
    EMMA: next time ok?
    WILL:...sure.

the 4th square dissappears. the screen is divided in three. the next scene is similar to Like a Virgin from the Madonna tribute's episode, but more sentimental.

Rachel, Sam and Tina are singing "Innocence" by Avril Lavigne (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8YlySTuFw)

in Kurt's house. he hangs up the phone.
    K: I can't believe it. no one answers their phone. where is everyone?

in "breadsticks". Kurt enters and finds Quinn sitting on a table alone. he sits with her.
    K: hey. everything alright?
    Q: yea. rough week. u?
    K: boredom!
    Q: then.. wine for both of us!

next day at school. in glee's class. all of them are there but Finn.
    WILL: Rachel can u go find Finn?
    RACHEL: Sure!

in the meantime, in the school hallway, Finn is closing his locker when he finds Alice behind it.
    A: hey, you didn't return any of my calls!
    F: yea, Alice.. there was a reason.
    A: why do you keep avoiding me?
    F: im with Rachel.
    A: yea, and that brings me to my next question. why?
    F: because i love her?
    A: but.. you are out of her league! how comes she is with you?
    F: i told u! i love her.
    A: oh that aint enough
    F: yes it is..
    A: finn. do you know what everyone is saying? that you are way better than her. and there must be a reason that u r with her. are you gay is she ur cover?
    F: what the hell are u talking about?
    A: you could score someone better Finn. you really could..
    she kisses him. he pushes her away.
    F: stop it?
    A: why?
    F: coz i may do something i will regret later..
    A: like...?
    Finn grabs Alice and kisses her. at that time Rachel comes and sees them.
    R: Finn?..
    F: Rachel...

Rachel runs into the auditorium and burst into tears. Finn is right besides her.
    F: Rachel wait. i can explain.
    Quinn enters the auditorium.
    Q: Omg rachel..
    R: I saw him Quinn. I saw him kissing Alice.
    Quinn runs to Rachel and hugs her.
    R: go. FINN GO!
    F: Is there something I can do?
    Q: You've done enough Finn. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.
    finn leaves. Rachel cries and scream and Quinn tries to comfort her.
    some moments later we see them both in the middle of stage. Rachel is exhausted.
    Q: it's all about us now sweety. it's all about us..
    they sing ALL ABOUT US by Tatu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMbJIktpFHI)

in the glee class. Tina, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany and Shuester.
    M: I don't think sending the boys to bring the new piano was a good idea. they will just play like kids.
    SHuester: Well then you can take 10 girls.
    Quinn and Rachel enter, angry now, and not vulnerable.
    SH: Rachel. is something wrong?
    R: EVERYTHING.
    SH: Are u mad?
    R: YOU BET I AM!
    SH: Then.. sing about it..
    suddenly Rachel's face lights up!
    R: OK! I'm gonna need all of u. but you have to be angry.
    Santana: OH I AM! you can't imagine what i've been through..
    Quinn: me too.
    Brittany: I'm mad too.
    Rachel: Why?
    Brittany: I think my cat stole my money.
    Tina: I'm not angry but PLEASE LET ME SING!
    Rachel: what about you Mercedes?
    Mercedes: girl, i am black. i am always mad!!
    Rachel: Ok then.. We are gonna do Cell Blong Tango (he had it coming) by Chicago! but we need someone to do the Hungarian part!
    Brittany: I can do that..
    Santana: U speak Hungarian?
    Brittany: Of course i do., my cat taught me. it's not hard. for istance coach is kochi!
    Rachel. Fine! LETS DO THAT!

in the auditorium, girls give a smashing performance by Cell block tango (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCZEmfnE-M).

next day. Alice is exercising alone in the fields. Rachel goes to her.
    R: Hi..
    A: Hey...
    R: I suppose you winn..
    A: Yea. i suppose i do!..
    R: You know.. i have to tell you something. at least i have to warn you..
    A: What?
    Rachel and Alice sing SAME SCRIPT DIFFERENT CAST by Whitney Houston & Debra Cox (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAkGahJ8SlI).
    after the end of the song.
    A: YOU JUST DON'T STAND TO LOSE. GO AWAY AND DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN BERRY OR SO HELP ME, YOU WILL REGRET IT!
    rachel leaves.

sue comes towards Alice.
    SUE: well played kiddo. it's about time the Glee club cracks!

END OF EPISODE 4.

greekDH

[26]Jun 8, 2011

*In the beginning i meant EPISODE 4: FIRST TIME

RenatoB

[27]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 43
    I loved the twist with Alice working for Sue. The actual show should feature more of those, I love "Glee", but it fails to be enticing sometimes. And I love that song by t.A.T.u., I haven't listened to it in a very long time. I can't believe I never thought of that song... but I guess I'd use it for Santana and Brittany because of the lesbian thing.

wichovettorazzi

[29]Jun 10, 2011
    • level: 5

Preview Episode #5

Title: Glee Club Rocks

Shue'sassignment is to perform the gratest Rock Songs ever! Rachel goes out on a date which drives Finn Crazy, Kurt gets a big surprise and will get him into a lot of trouble...

wichovettorazzi

[30]Jun 11, 2011

New Guest Star: AJ Trauth as Matt Connor

Episode #5 Glee Club Rocks

Quinn: I know what you're thinking... "Why is Quinn suddenly so nice to Berry?" Well, you know what they say... the enemy of my enemy is my friend... I know what you're thinking "So now Finn is your enemy?" well my relationship with Finn is very particular, its just that I can't stand watching him getting every girl he wants and always getting away with it...I'm gonna make Rachel Berry win this brakeup!

Alice comes to Finn and tells him to meet her at breadsticks after school, but Finn tells her top stop insisting, he's relationship with rachel is very delicate right now. "Oh honey, forget her... you already lost her! If you need something to make you forget, call me..." Finn leaves and Sue comes to Alice from behind and tells her she's dong a great job... once both of the lead voices of the club colapse, the club will be over.

Figgins calls Shue to his office, and tells him the classroom they usually use for glee club practice is now taken by the chess club (a club Sue created and left Terri in charge of. Sue convinced Figgins that since chess is an inside activity, they should take away that classroom from the glee club and give it to the chess club.) Figgins tells him he can practice in the auditorium, but Shue says the drama club is using it to rehearse their play (Sue obviously knew that). Sue and Shue start fighting over the classroom but Figgins tells them they should share the gym instead, which doesn't make Sue very happy.

Later at the gym the club is rehearsing a dance number, but Sue keeps making excesive noise to annoy Will and th club... Will comfronts Sue very angry, but Sue tells him he should leave since the gym is actually hers on afterschool hours. Will tells the kids to go home and they'll practice whenever he figures something out and he goes angry to the teachers lounge where Beaste asks him whay is he so upset. Will explains, and Beaste tells him to stop being such a pushover, he should stand up and for the first time not let people walk all over him. Will's eyes show he's thinking about something brilliant

"Rock & Roll" Will writes on a board (They're all in a regular classroom and all the seats are pushed aside against the walls to make room. You can tell is not a comfortable place for them to practice.) He tells the kids Rock and Roll is about not letting people tell you what to do, and standing up against your boss...

Sh: The Asignment is to sing some of the greatest Rock & Roll songs of all time! Aren't you tired of being pushed over all the time?! Don't you wanna tell everyone to "F" the hell off and reveal against others?!!!

All: Yeah!

Sh: Well people.. Let's Rock

Rachel: Great! I know a great Simple Plan number we could all do!

Santana: Simple Plan!? Are you serious? Back off "Broadway" I'mma show you how you rock! She starts singing "I love Rock and Roll" by Arrows (also covered by Joan Jett). She does a really sexy performance and everyone enjoys it.

Later Quinn comes to Rachel and tells her she knows a great guy from her church and she should really meet him. Plus he's in the choir so he likes music, wich would make them click imediatly. Rachel isn't sure because Finn and her aren't officially over. "Oh sweetie, he's way ahead of you! He and Alice are abviously attracted to each other. Don't you wanna win this breakup?" says Quinn. Rachel agrees to go out with him, but Quinn says they have to make sure that Finn sees her with this new guy.

The whole football team is in the locker room and they're talking about girls. They start asking Artie how does it feel to bang someone like Brittany. Artie is offended and uncomfortable with all these questions but he doesn't wanna show it, so he just follows the conversation. Puck notices and talks to Artie about it after they all leave. He tells him he is too rigid and he needs to loosen up a little. He should do something unexpected.

Later in the Glee CLub he sings "Rock and roll all night" by Kiss.

After Artie sings Figgins calls Shue to his office, and while he leaves Puck starts giving a speach about how they're all saying they need to let it out, but they shouldn't be doing it in front of the other glee clubbers but in front of the whole school.

Meanwhile, Shue is at Figgin's office and Figgins tries to apologize about the whole classroom thing, but Shue starts fighting him about how he knows Sue's bad intentions but he's always listening to her... they end up yelling and Figgins ends up kicking him out of his office..

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The rest of the episode comes next...

Edited on 06/12/2011 8:06pm
    Edited 3 total times.

wichovettorazzi

[31]Jun 11, 2011

At lunch time, they're all in the caffeteria with rock outfits. Some are sitting eating luch, and some are in line. They all throw eachother certain look that makes us notice they're planning on doing something. Suddenly they all start clapping and slamming their hands against the tables and ther shoes against the floor. "We Will, We Will Rock You!" Shouts Santana. they all start singing "We will rock you" by Queen. (Glee's version sounds a lot like the one in this pepsi commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofICNgc8lqU) The glee clubbers end up dancing on top of the tables and making the whole school clap along with them (except for Alice). Sue comes into the caffeteria and blows her whissle. The music immediatly stops but they all have huge smiles on their faces.

Sue runs to her office and writes in her diaries how her plans are not working out, this new rock attitude is ot helping, but she still has Alice and Terri.

Emma tells Will he shouldnt have yelled at Figgins, and tells him he's not setting a good example for the kids. She also tells him what they did at the caffeteria at Lunch time.

Karofsky comes to Kurt later and tells him what he did with the Glee club at the caffeteria was awesome, and he would like to invite him to dinner at his house. Kurt thanks him and agrees to go with him.

Shue tells the kids later they shouldn't have donde that, they could really have gotten in a lot of trouble. They don't really listen to him and start saying how good that felt. Shue tells him the rocking attitude is not always the est one but it really helps releasing some tention. He says he wants to show them one of his personal favorites and starts singing "Walk this way" by Aerosmith.

That afternoon Kurt arrives at Karofsky's house with Blaine, and Karofsky seems kind of surprised. Kurt tells him he hopes there's no problem withBlaine coming withhim. He says there's not.They have a really awkward dinner and at the end Karofsky asks Kurt to help him in the kitchen.

Ka: Why did yo bring Blaine? (he asks angry)

Ku: Well, you said there was no problem.

Ka: Well, there is! I was hoping you and I could have dinner alone...

Ku: Like in a date?

Ka: well, yeah!

Ku: Dave, I had no idea! I'm sorry but I just don't feel that way...

Ka: I think you should leave...

Ku: I'm sorry, I....

Ka: Just leave!!!

Kurt comes out of the kitchen and Blaine has obviously been listening... they both leave.

Meanwhile Rachel meets with Matt at the mall. They start conversating and they both seem to really like each other. Quinn is there and has been watching how the whole date goes, and suddenly she sees Finn (She knew Finn would be there). She comes to him and tells him about Rachel and her date. He's surprised and goes straight to talk to her: "Excuse me dude. Rachel, Can I talk to you? Alone!" he says.

F: What are ou doing here?

R: I'm on a date...

F: I don't understand! you sleept with me and now we're seeing other people?

R: Well that didn'tkept you from kissing Alice...

F: You know what, if that's what you want, fine with me!

He walks away angry and starts singing "You give love a bad name" by Bon Jovi (We suddenly change setting and Finn is now singing it in front of the Glee Clubbers)

The next day, the guys in the football team continue to act like jerks with Artie, and he's still very uncomfortable with it. Suddenly a guy says something offensive about Brittany and Artie yells at him to respect her and to avoid that kind of comments.

Rachel wants to sing back at Finn about how she feels, so later in class she sings "Ignorance" by paramore.

Kurt feels really bad about Karofsky and he's talking about it on the phone with Blaine. Blaine tells him to apologize to Karofsky and explain he doesn't feel that way, but he still hopes they can be friends. "You're right" says Kurt and hangs up. He sees Karofsky coming over him, and just as he starts talking, he immediatly throws a slushy on his face. "Out of my way queer-do" he says passing by. Right now Kurt knows Karofsky will continue with his old bully attitude unless he likes him back.

Finn is really angry at Rachel so he comes to Alice and tells her to meet him in breadsticks after school. "You're finally over Rachel, huh?" Says Alice. "Just show up" Says Finn and walks away. Alice has a huge evil smile on her face.

Shue Apologizes to Figgins and he gives him his classroom back.

Shue tells the kids he tried to get his classroom back with rock attitudeand with civilized conversation, and rock attitude didn't work. Olthough Rock and Roll may be a great way of expressing your anger and revealing agains other people, it may not be the best way to solve your troubles. Anyway, as a music gender, its pretty cool. They all start singing "Rock you like a Hurricane" by Scorpion. End of episode 5

Edited on 06/11/2011 7:07pm
    Edited 4 total times.

greekDH

[32]Jun 12, 2011
    i loved that sue had a bigger part in it!
    i love quinn and it's great that she gets bigger role in our episodes! good episodee!!!

wichovettorazzi

[33]Jun 12, 2011

Sorry about the spelling mistakes, i guess I need to double check after writting...

And I really hope Matt continues to appear in the following episodes, maybe even turn out to be a member of a team they arecompeting against at regionals...

AJ Trauth is actually a good singer...

Edited on 06/12/2011 8:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

RomanZolanski

[34]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 12
    Can I call the next episode?

wichovettorazzi

[35]Jun 12, 2011

RomanZolanski wrote:
    Can I call the next episode?

Of course!

RomanZolanski

[36]Jun 13, 2011

3x06. "Yes!"

Quick synopsis: Puck finds out that Lauren has developed an eating disorder, which causes Shue to host an intervention for all McKinley High students who are faced with addictions. He later contemplates his own habits when he begins to drink again. Alice takes Finn to a casino, only to result in chaos. Santana decides to move on from Brittany by developing an old friendship with a new student named Ivy Olivier (played by Naturi Naughton), who used to be Santana's friend 10 years ago.

New Directions get a public gig. Tina and Artie act as the lead performers during a number of "Price Tag" by Jessie J and B.o.B at a Thanksgiving Festival. At the event, Rachel and Finn make awkward eye contact, and with Quinn now being Rachel's new best friend, she decides to make sure they stay away from each other. Finn is confronted by Kurt who notices the tension.

K: So, are you inviting Alice to the Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night?
    F: What...? Yeah sure...
    K: It's been a week, get over it.
    F: What are you talking about?
    K: Oh please, I've noticed you staring at Rachel like she's your next victim, Freddy Krueger.
    F: She wants nothing to do with me, which I'm completely fine with. Besides, I'm with Alice now...
    K: So why isn't she here cheering us on right now?

As Finn realizes this, the "Glee" title card appears.

Back at McKinley, Puck meets up with Lauren at her locker. As they begin to talk about the new slasher movie in theaters, Puck randomly asks Lauren if she'll go to dinner with him. She begins to think of it as a sketchy plot, but realizes that lately Puck's been playing Mr. Nice Guy after receiving his third DUI. She agrees, but quickly takes it back, faking a reason why she can't go.

The next scene shows Santana and Brittany back to being best friends by laughing and joking. They later see a confused and lost senior trying to find her English class. Santana at first wants to redicule her, after finding out her name is Ivy, but suddenly realizes that Ivy used to live in Lima Heights Adjacent 10 years ago. They begin to rekindle their friendship, leaving Brittany alone.

The Glee Club go to the music room. Emma arrives to fill in for Shue as he tries to clear his ear infection. Emma doesn't know what to do, prompting Rachel to take charge. She is about to discuss preparations for sectionals until Matt shows up to speak with her. They go out into the hallway to Finn's dismay, and Matt asks if New Directions could use his band during their next competition in order to gain a chance at recognition. She reluctantly agrees, which is followed up to him inviting her to Thanksgiving dinner. She doesn't answer for now, and returns. The gang is anxious to know what Matt wanted, to which Rachel tells all, which is responded with a yes by the club members, with the exception of Finn.

The next morning, Puck is seen on the football field doing extra laps as punishment. Lauren arrives to meet with him. He begins to worry if she's willing to leave him due to her weird behaviour lately.

L: Sorry for not accepting your dinner offer.
    P: It's cool...
    L: And I think it's really sweet that you weren't being pushy and needy by asking why.
    P: No probs.
    L: You seem like you still have a problem with it...
    P: Why did you reject me? Am I doing something that bothers you? Is it my body odour, because I've been taking this new body spray and...
    L: Puckerman, it's not you. It's me. I haven't been feeling well lately... it's that time of the month...

Puck feels embarrassed and decides to end the conversation by continuing his laps.

In the hallway, Finn catches up with Kurt, and asks for his help with approaching Alice. Kurt tells Finn that he should invite Alice for the first Hudson-Hummel Thanksgiving. Finn then sees Alice walking by and confronts her, very awkward-like. Before he could say anything, Alice tells Finn that her uncle is having his casino's grand opening tonight and that he's gonna go with her. Finn decides to agree, although he has no choice, and as she leaves, he begins to sing "For the First Time" by The Script.

The scene switches over to Santana and Ivy walking into photography class together. During the conversation, they begin to talk about past relationships. Ivy opens up and reveals that she hasn't found someone that she's able to connect with yet. Santana begins to think about her own love life and realizes that she's just been a piece of ass. The class goes outside to capture some snapshots. Santana takes one of Ivy, in hopes that it will remind them of their renowned friendship.

Back in the music room, Shue returns to reveal that his hearing will be a little iffy, but he'll make it work. Mercedes and Quinn put on a performance for Shue of Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" in order to test his ability to review the kids. He tells them that he was able to hear them but it felt as though he had stuffed his ears with tissues. While he is addressing sectionals, Puck and Lauren talk about a rain-check, or hopefully going to watch the first screening of the slasher movie. Puck tells her she can jumbo size her popcorn if she wants, which gets her mad. She storms out of the room and goes to the girls' washroom. Brittany decides to go after her when she notices Santana only paying attention to the texts she receives from Ivy, and catches Lauren purposely puking in a stall. Lauren reveals that she has developed an eating disorder since the school year started, to which Brittany thought meant Lauren was never allowed to order any food from a restaurant ever again.

Afterwards, Rachel finds Matt waiting for her outside of the school. He still gives her the offer of going to his house for dinner, to which she replies that she can't, although she doesn't have a reason. He continues to convince her to come, and she finally says yes. Finn overhears, and quickly phones Alice to let her know that he's on his way. Alice on the other end paints on a devilish smile.

That night, Emma comes over to Shue's house to see how he's doing. As a joke, she brings a hearing aid that used to belong to her grandfather. After they laugh, they lean in for a kiss, which is broken when Emma smells wine. She gets excited, believing that tonight will be special. Although Shue later reveals that he had been drinking a little earlier to compensate with his lack of hearing. She begins to get worried about him.

The scene cuts to Finn arriving at the casino. He is greeted by Alice and her uncle. The couple enter the casino, where Alice lies to her uncle by saying that their both 18. After a few gambling here and there, they manage to make the best of the night by getting drunk.

The scene cuts to Rachel at the dinner table with Matt's parents. After a few embarrassing stories about Matt are told, the two head to Matt's room (which is the garage). Rachel finds out that music is the biggest thing to Matt. Using Matt's drumset, he teaches her how to play, which later turns into the two singing "What Hurts the Most", the Rascal Flatts version. Matt leans in for a kiss, but Rachel turns away, deciding that she won't get caught up in another relationship.

Back at Shue's apartment, he begins to drink more wine with Emma, and he begins to get really drunk.

E: Will, Will, listen...
    W: (intoxicated) What do you want?
    E: I think you've had enough to drink.
    W: But the party's just begun, c'mon let's dance.
    (Shue drags Emma to her feet and they begin to clumsily dance.)
    E: Will, stop!
    W: What's wrong now?
    E: Ok, if drinking is what's gonna help you fix your problems, you're wrong.
    W: I honestly only heard half of what you just said.
    E: Ok, then let me speak louder. YOU'RE AN ALCOHOLIC!
    W: I'm a chocolaholic? I'm diabetic Emma...
    E: Ugh, you're driving me crazy. I'm acounselor, so let me help you, please.
    W: Y'know what, I don't need some b*tch to try to fix me...
    E: If that's how you feel...
    (Emma leaves, heartbroken.)

Early the next morning, Finn and Alice are seen naked under a blanket in the corner of the casino. Finn tries to remember what happened, and finds a wedding ring on his finger. He checks Alice's finger too, which terrifies Finn. The two are the seen awake next to each other in shock and scramble to get to school with Finn rambling "What did we do last night?"

At McKinley, Brittany confronts Santana about the amount of time she's been spending with Ivy. Santana retaliates by claiming that she's been ignoring her with Artie. Brittany then indirectly bashes on Santana's sexuality, causing her to leave and meet up with Ivy. Ivy asks Santana what happened, and she tells Ivy the truth. Ivy decides to accept Santana, making her feel safe.

Korofsky is seen heading to class, bumping into Kurt. The two exchange looks, and that's the end of that. Kurt continues walking to meet with a troubled Finn. Finn reveals that he and Alice got married last night, causing Kurt to laugh rather than help.

The two go to the music room for an important meeting. Shue is seen comforting a guilty Lauren, as she decides to tell the rest of Glee Club about her dilemma. Puck is shocked greatly, and he decides to give her a kiss to make sure that he will always be there for her. Shue decides to host an intervention for every student battling addictions.

At the intervention, kind of like the one from "Mean Girls", Shue makes an speech about how to face your addictions, and that you don't have to handle it alone. Sue's first and only speaking appearance in the episode involves her approaching the stage, exposing Shue of his own drinking addiction. Shue contemplates his habits, and decides to leave the auditorium in guilt. Lauren decides to take over by allowing anyone who wants to say something could come up and say it. Even one student who has an addiction to masturbating comes up. After that, Lauren introduces New Directions (with Lauren as the lead) as they perform "Perfect" by P!nk in honour of the event.

The next day, The Cheerios come back from a competition, along with Alice, and Finn decides to confront her about their marriage. He tells her that if she's willing to have him as her husband at the age of 17, then he's not going to stand here and let his entire future collapse. Heartbroken, Alice reveals that the marriage was fake, and so were the rings. She finally realizes that she has developed real feelings for him and that be doesn't feel the same. He plans on apologizing, but she just leaves. She is later seen in the lockerroom singing "Shark In the Water" by VV Brown, as Sue watches her.

In the final scene, Santana meets up with Ivy at a park in Lima Heights Adjacent, where they take a few pictures for class. Santana decides to being up their old conversation about past loves, and reveals that Brittany was the only person she loved, to which Ivy responds with a hug. She later sings an a capella of the first verse and chorus of "Te Amo" by Rihanna (which will be used in the future for when Ivy wants to audition for Glee Club).

By the end of the episode, we have a heartbroken Emma, a confused Rachel, and a lovesick Alice.

So yeah, that's my episode. & I know you're off school for Thanksgiving, but whatever, aha. Also, if anyone thinks that Ivy is going to be Santana's new love interest you may or may not be wrong, aha. For now, I want them to be just friends, so if anyone plans on making them a couple, please wait a while. Or if you just don't care about Ivy's character, then that's ok too.

Edited on 06/13/2011 5:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

wichovettorazzi

[37]Jun 13, 2011

Ok people, we have reached episode 3x07 which will be, as we had already stablished, the tribute episode. Acording to the poll, itwill be honoring either Michael Jackson or the Beatles... Whoever writes it, may choose...

BTW: I loved 3x06, it was a great episode

And since we already have 3 new characters (Alice, Matt and Ivy) I say let's leave it there for a while...

RomanZolanski

[38]Jun 16, 2011

wichovettorazzi wrote:

Ok people, we have reached episode 3x07 which will be, as we had already stablished, the tribute episode. Acording to the poll, itwill be honoring either Michael Jackson or the Beatles... Whoever writes it, may choose...

BTW: I loved 3x06, it was a great episode

And since we already have 3 new characters (Alice, Matt and Ivy) I say let's leave it there for a while...

Thanks. The entire season so far has been great, but I have a feeling that it's mostly centered on Finn vs. Rachel vs. Alice. Some variation and featuring the other cast members would be awesome (which is why I made Lauren the main storyline in my episode.)

But quick question: If no one posts the next episode after a few days, am I allowed to do it? I'm asking because I did the episode before, and IDK if I'm allowed to do two in a row.

Actually, forget it. I don't wanna do the next episode. Maybe 8 or 9, aha. PS. when's the sectionals episode?

Edited on 06/16/2011 2:47pm

wichovettorazzi

[39]Jun 16, 2011

RomanZolanski wrote:

Thanks. The entire season so far has been great, but I have a feeling that it's mostly centered on Finn vs. Rachel vs. Alice. Some variation and featuring the other cast members would be awesome (which is why I made Lauren the main storyline in my episode.)

But quick question: If no one posts the next episode after a few days, am I allowed to do it? I'm asking because I did the episode before, and IDK if I'm allowed to do two in a row.

Actually, forget it. I don't wanna do the next episode. Maybe 8 or 9, aha. PS. when's the sectionals episode?

You may do as many episodes as you want in a row...

I really want to read about the tribute episode, so i've been checking if anybody has written it, but every time I do there's nothing...

Anyways, I've been seeing there's still some voting in the poll. Just so you know, the poll is closed and the results are Michael Jackson - 4, The Beattles - 4... So whoever writes episode #7 gets to choose between those 2.

The regionals sectionals will be in episode 3x13 and no one gets to call it, that is to give everyone the chance to write it. If you want to be the one who writes it, you better post it before anybody else does.

After the regionals episode comes the 3 months break, so episode 3x14 is a chance to start all over with new storylines and maybe evennew characters.

Edited on 06/16/2011 6:57pm

RomanZolanski

[40]Jun 16, 2011
    wichovettorazzi wrote:

RomanZolanski wrote:

You may do as many episodes as you want in a row...

I really want to read about the tribute episode, so i've been checking if anybody has written it, but every time I do there's nothing...

Anyways, I've been seeing there's still some voting in the poll. Just so you know, the poll is closed and the results are Michael Jackson - 4, The Beattles - 4... So whoever writes episode #7 gets to choose between those 2.

The regionals will be in episode 3x13 and no one gets to call it, that is to give everyone the chance to write it. If you want to be the one who writes it, you better post it before anybody else does.

After the regionals episode comes the 3 months break, so episode 3x14 is a chance to start all over with new storylines and maybe evennew characters.

Wait, what about sectionals? :S