Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Previously Unaired Christmas (Official Episode 5X08 Discussion [12/05/2013])

irehawk20

[1]Dec 4, 2013
    • level: 9

The previous episode was too creepy and it brought down the show's ratings. But I know this is one day early, but I can predict that this Christmas episode should be their last.

In this Christmas episode, Tina, Artie, Blaine and Sam are trying to power up Christmas. Marley, Kitty, Unique, Jake and Ryder will join in for the first time. Will will be behind everything peacefully, but I think Emma should guest appear in this episode before it gets too late. But I hope Brittany, Sugar and Joe return for the Nationals and graduation. Quinn might return for the graduation for her final time.

I know Sue Sylvester was behind this on sabotaging the glee club, but wait until they find out that Sue's darkest secrets has been officially exposed and then I can't wait to see her get expelled immediately.

We only have 4 episodes left until the 100th and we also know that the 100th episode is scheduled until March 18, 2014, kind of procrastinating, isn't it?

So please discuss this episode anyhow. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can reveal right now about what is this big winter break right after this episode: Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics occurring. I will return on February 25, 2014, but in the meantime, please support these other shows in the meantime: The Mindy Project and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shelleymccullough9

[2]Dec 11, 2013
    • level: 1

All I can say is that after seeing the few minutes of the crapfest of the Xmas episode. I have come to the division the Glee has just gone downhill so fast and doesn't have the content that I want to see. If there was 100 percent New York with Starchild in it then I might be watching. But, I'm not a Lima fan or a Blaine fan. So, Rachel has already made it to Broadway and Fanny. Santana is in NY and Kurt is in NY going to NYADA, and for the life of me I don't know why on earth did they have Klaine get engaged already? Nothing to look forward to. My favorite is gone, Finn. So, there is nothing for Rachel to strive for with Finn. Finn's dreams's are never going to be revealed. So, for me, Glee will never be Glee. I will never like Lima or the Blee that it has become.

Edited on 12/11/2013 3:34pm

chartah

[3]Dec 31, 2013
    • level: 21
    Didn't care too much about this episode.

irehawk20

[4]Jan 27, 2014
    • level: 9

Finn had an erratic love technique in his entire life and he should have seek for help rather than just die right away.

Rachel may have to succeed a getting a new broadway boyfriend, who can do better than Finn.