Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Quinn, dead or alive?

Alive or dead

RenatoB

[21]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 43
    Ok, to be fair, only Artie should be crippled. No one else. Two of the same is overkill.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nerdnot

[22]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 14
    RenatoB wrote:
    I agree it's pointless and stupid for her to get crippled, if she does. I mean... why? Seriously? Why make her go through that? Quinn, out of all people! Make Tina a cripple! She never has anything to do anyway. Heck, make Sam a cripple. Quinn? Really? I don't know, it just bugs me cos I like her so much, she's my second fave after Rachel.

SAM!?!? I rather Mike be crippled, just to get rid of his useless story arc

irehawk20

[23]Mar 14, 2012
    • level: 9

Quinn should stay alive because of her importance of life and singing. What should be terminated is the Finnchel wedding and what should occur instead is the Wemma wedding!

Nerdnot

[24]Mar 15, 2012
    irehawk20 wrote:

Quinn should stay alive because of her importance of life and singing. What should be terminated is the Finnchel wedding and what should occur instead is the Wemma wedding!

I'm sure the Wemma wedding is going to be in the season finale, after they win Nationals!

irehawk20

[25]Mar 16, 2012

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

I'm sure the Wemma wedding is going to be in the season finale, after they win Nationals!

Call of the Finnchel wedding first because is too stupid and rushed!

Nerdnot

[26]Mar 16, 2012
    irehawk20 wrote:

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

Don't call Finnchel off, just make happen next season rather than this season

MsBoonzie

[27]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 10

I really don't know. Quinn isn't an "important" character, so I can understand if they kill her off. Every show needs to move forward, and most do it by killing off and replacing old characters.
    I'd probably be okay if they killed her off. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

irehawk20

[28]Mar 20, 2012

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

I still want that Finnchel wedding called off because it is too stupid and rushed! See what happened to Quinn? She was not prepared on the last minute, rushed in driving, texted in the meantime and ended up in the car accident! I would not say to kill her off, but the whole stupid and rushed wedding idea is Finn's fault!

Nerdnot

[29]Mar 20, 2012
    irehawk20 wrote:

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

I still want that Finnchel wedding called off because it is too stupid and rushed! See what happened to Quinn? She was not prepared on the last minute, rushed in driving, texted in the meantime and ended up in the car accident! I would not say to kill her off, but the whole stupid and rushed wedding idea is Finn's fault!

Yeah, but Racheal had to agree with him. I thought she was more mature than that. So are saying that you are totally against Finnchael?

irehawk20

[30]Mar 20, 2012

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

Nerdnot wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:

Yeah, but Racheal had to agree with him. I thought she was more mature than that. So are saying that you are totally against Finnchael?

Well now I am! The Finnchel wedding is really still too stupid and rushed!

RenatoB

[32]Mar 22, 2012
    For God's sake, stop quoting each other!! :O

RenatoB

[33]Mar 22, 2012
    "still want that Finnchel wedding called off because it is too stupid and rushed! See what happened to Quinn? She was not prepared on the last minute, rushed in driving, texted in the meantime and ended up in the car accident! I would not say to kill her off, but the whole stupid and rushed wedding idea is Finn's fault!"

How does that argument go again?

Nerdnot

[34]Mar 22, 2012
    Finn didn't think his actions would lead to this.... No one did. It kinda like this story on the news i heard. A man drives up to go propose to his girlfriend and ends up in car crash. He died about nine days later. (Yes the girlfriend had the ring waiting for him to awaken. No one would suspect that would even happen! Stuff like that usually doesn't happen on regular days. Do you think both of them knew the coquences? No, sadly they didn't. I still like te couple Finnchel even if you guys don't.

RenatoB

[35]Mar 22, 2012
    Me too, I like Rachel/Finn. But I don't like portmanteaus. XP

Nerdnot

[36]Mar 23, 2012
    RenatoB wrote:
    Me too, I like Rachel/Finn. But I don't like portmanteaus. XP

Thank you for agreeing with me

(had to look up portmanteuas on my computer. Where are you from? No one from the U.S would even think about that word unless their English majors)

LydiaWilson1

[37]Mar 25, 2012
    • level: 3

She will be alive. But unable to attend Yale like she planned. Meaning that she will sticking around for another year while she gets better, singing but probably not dancing her way into every third or so episode so that we all won't be so put out about all the changed faces...

bexc

[38]Mar 26, 2012
    • level: 1

She will be dead to show the dangers of texting while driving. The fact she was finally sorting her life out will make it more dramatic.

Nerdnot

[39]Mar 26, 2012
    bexc wrote:

She will be dead to show the dangers of texting while driving. The fact she was finally sorting her life out will make it more dramatic.

You call it dramatic, I call it depressing.

irehawk20

[40]Mar 27, 2012

I still think, IMO, that Quinn should survive and the Finnchel wedding is too extremely rushed!