Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Quinn's parents

Sugar2U

[1]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 9

I did not think a parent could just throw out an underage person. Cant she go to some social service and get help. I mean when Finn finds out the baby is not his where is she going to go. I actually liked her last week when she stood up to Sue but she is still a liar and her life is in the toilette. Her lying about the baby daddy is more realistic then Terry lying about being pregnant. I just wish that they taught better sex ed at that school so Finn would know. Finn told Quinn's dad that they had not even had sex yet!!!! I was so hoping her dad would enlighten him on truly how babies are made. I hope he finds out soon...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hippityhop05

[2]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 5

I've heard of parents disowning underage kids upon finding out they got knocked up, but they eventually find someplace else to go. Perhaps Quinn has another family member who will accept her and take her in, should Finn eventually find out that the baby isn't his. And then she can come to terms with that fact.

lintball13

[3]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    Sugar2U wrote:

I did not think a parent could just throw out an underage person. Cant she go to some social service and get help. I mean when Finn finds out the baby is not his where is she going to go. I actually liked her last week when she stood up to Sue but she is still a liar and her life is in the toilette. Her lying about the baby daddy is more realistic then Terry lying about being pregnant. I just wish that they taught better sex ed at that school so Finn would know. Finn told Quinn's dad that they had not even had sex yet!!!! I was so hoping her dad would enlighten him on truly how babies are made. I hope he finds out soon...

The school obviously teaches sex ed, it's just that Finn was never very smart. And he does know how it works because he told Quinn's dad that they hadn't had sex yet.