Glee Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Quinn's storyline...

alirk

[1]Nov 28, 2011
    • level: 22

Just wanted to pose a question for y'all. Would you rather the writers would have drug out Quinn's "outsider, emo" storyline a little longer? I for one really dislike her current "baby stealing" story & would much rather have watched her with pink hair for longer. What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterloo1066

[2]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 6

alirk wrote:

Just wanted to pose a question for y'all. Would you rather the writers would have drug out Quinn's "outsider, emo" storyline a little longer? I for one really dislike her current "baby stealing" story & would much rather have watched her with pink hair for longer. What do you think?

I suppose that the 'bad girl' theme could have been dragged out more but doesn't her current situation make her an outsider (of a different kind)? Her storyline (re her baby) so far has displayed her as a neurotic psychopath intent on getting Beth back almost at all costs. Coupled with that the thread with Puck and Shelby is also a little incredulous. Okay so I know it does happen (oh yes it does) but IMO it just adds more complications to the plot. Could it be that Puck and Shelby become an 'item' and look after Beth together? If this scenario happened then that would give Quinn even more reason to be determined to get Beth back or have a nervous breakdown in the process. I know that this type of illness can be serious and life changing and I am not making light of anyone who is unfortunate to be or has been in this situation. But this is Glee after all - anything can happen! It could also be that Quinn gets Beth back (unlikely) and sets up home with Puck, or that they all share in Beth's life with Shelby being 'mother'and become BFF. In all probability even the writers don't even know either. Sometimes they manage continuity but more often not. As an aside, does anyone else think that Quinn's shorter hair (what ever the colour) has made her more sexy? They way she flicks her head is ...............!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.