Glee Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Season 3 so far?

alirk

[1]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 22

So, now that were about 1/3 of the way through season 3 what do you all think? Overall have you enjoyed the season? Better than 1 or 2? That were/are some of your favorite/least favorite storylines? Spill!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Dec 5, 2011

Personally, I think the season has been very uneven so far. There have been a few really good episodes (Asian F), but for the most part the episodes have just been ok. I also feel the music this season does not hold a candle to season 1 or even season 2. I really don't like what they've done with the Glee Project winners so far. Damien/Rory has basically beenin the background & don't even get me started on Lindsey!And finally...I know not everyone will agree with this, but I don't think there has been enough Rachel. Lea Michele has an AMAZING voice & they've hardely used it at all!

nycitynygirl

[3]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 3
    I am a huge glee fan and I think that all 3 season are amazing!! There are some issues I have like the quinn/shelby/puck storyline. For one I just think its so gross that shelby as a teacher slept with puck!! Second, quinn has gone nuts! I dont undrstand why she thought she could get her child back after giving it up for adoption!! The music is still amazing to me. I know a lot of people are upset that they have been singing so much broadway, but I dont mind!! I am of course so happy with all the klaine!!! This week's episode looks beyond awesome!! Overall I think its been a pretty darn good season so far!!

RenatoB

[4]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 43
    I really have issue with Shelby and Puck's forbidden relationship too. I can't believe that's why they brought back Idina Menzel, that story is horrible and kind of gross. I mean, sure, Puck looks like a 30-year-old, which he is (don't know why they thought he could pull of being a teen, cos he really doesn't, he is 30 AND looks 30 - I just got out of high school and don't remember a single classmate that looked as old as he does, even including those who flunked several years), but it's still gross. I have always had issue with those kinds of stories. I wonder what Idina thinks about it...

pamhalpert

[5]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 14

I think Season 3 has basically sucked so far. I have watched every episode of seasons 1 & 2 at least 20 times, but there has not been 1 episode this season that I would rewatch.

pamhalpert

[6]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 14

The run for class president? Wow. What a great storyline. I don't know about you all, but I stayed glued to my tv to see the outcome of that compelling storyline! Maybe next week they can start a new gripping storyline where Finn ponders over what to eat for lunch in the cafeteria.

alirk

[7]Dec 6, 2011

Do I maybe detect a hint of sarcasm? Wink

RenatoB

[8]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 43
    pamhalpert wrote:

The run for class president? Wow. What a great storyline. I don't know about you all, but I stayed glued to my tv to see the outcome of that compelling storyline! Maybe next week they can start a new gripping storyline where Finn ponders over what to eat for lunch in the cafeteria.

Why is that any worst than seasons 1 and 2? To be perfectly honest, season 3 is the only one that has actually made me care for stories and twists and outcomes. "Glee" used to suck at storytelling, I watched it for the jokes, characters and musical numbers. To unwind. But now I actually... well, not really look forward to it, because I actually almost always forget to watch it every week, but when I do, I enjoy the episodes much more.

TreeHill_89

[9]Dec 7, 2011
    • level: 32
    I've liked a few episodes but i'm only up to episode 7. Some episodes are getter than in S2 but have to watch a bit more to make up my mind. And I agree the storyline between Puck and Shelby needs to end, it's a bit pointless. I thought that bringing back Shelby would bring a new shock twist etc.