Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Season 5 suggestions...

irehawk20

[1]May 1, 2013
    • level: 9

We all know that this show is renewed for both Seasons 5 and 6. But this is what I suggest:

1) Early in Season 5, I hope there will be Nationals.

2) I also hope in Season 5 that there will be a 12th episode to make this show celebrate its 100th episode.

3) On Season 4 finale of this show, Sugar and Joe should be appearing in that episode, but Sugar is the only member not singing, but Joe is about to join in the singing performance.

4) Somewhere in the middle of Season 5, it looks like Tina, Brittany, Artie, Blaine, Sam and Sugar are leaving McKinley High School.

5) It looks like Sugar is transferring and Tina, Brittany, Artie, Blaine and Sam are graduating.

6) The only remaining high school students are Marley, Kitty, Jake, Ryder, Joe and Unique.

7) The only remaining high school faculty are Will, Emma, Sue and Principal Figgins.

There will be additional even-numbered members in McKinley High by then.

9) If there is a New York subplot resuming, then the only people that will be kept is Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Santana, Blaine, and let's include Tina, who is catching up right now.

10) I know the ones who are not going to appear too often are Quinn, Mercedes, Puck, Artie, Sam, Mike, Brittany and Sugar.

That's all, in my own opinion!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

irehawk20

[2]May 11, 2013

Well, we know that Brittany and Sugar are leaving, and then Tina, Artie, Blaine and Sam are leaving afterwards!

irehawk20

[3]May 23, 2013

Another thing, next season is going to be split between fall and spring parts. But I hope the split will occur right after the 12th episode, which is the 100th episode of this show. That will boost FOX's ratings more, ending in Summer 2014, somewhere.

mcq83

[4]Jun 23, 2013
    • level: 3
    I hope that in the first part of the season, shows how New Derections arrive to Nationals. They should lose because there isn't any performence of this season which you could compare with the old New Directions with Rachel. Also, I want to see Tina and Blaine applying for NYADA and please Stop with Unique.
    For the second part, I wish the show focus on NY with Rachel, Santana, Blane, Tina and Finn.

wichovettorazzi

[5]Jul 12, 2013
    • level: 5

The show is caving it's caving it's own tomb.

Let's face it. It was originally about a high school glee club, not about people who like to sing. Hence, the New York storyline has nothing to do here.

I wouldn't mind the show being sort of like a Grey's Anatomy style where cast members come and go. It works for them, it would have worked for glee too.

The mistake here was that they made Finn, Rachel, Puck, Quinn, Santana and Mercedes so big during the first 3 seasons, that just throwing them out in the fourth one would have been disastrous. If they had made Mr. Schue the centre star of the show, we wouldn't have minded so much this charachters leaving. Now, thank's to what they did, we can't think of a Glee with no Finn and no Rachel.

The show would have been better off with a rotating cast. Aparently they didn't think that threw at the beguining, and they had to come up with something quick when season 3 was about to end.

My sugestion for season 5, don't do one.

marknmo

[6]Jul 15, 2013
    • level: 12
    wichovettorazzi wrote:

The show is caving it's caving it's own tomb.

Let's face it. It was originally about a high school glee club, not about people who like to sing. Hence, the New York storyline has nothing to do here.

I wouldn't mind the show being sort of like a Grey's Anatomy style where cast members come and go. It works for them, it would have worked for glee too.

The mistake here was that they made Finn, Rachel, Puck, Quinn, Santana and Mercedes so big during the first 3 seasons, that just throwing them out in the fourth one would have been disastrous. If they had made Mr. Schue the centre star of the show, we wouldn't have minded so much this charachters leaving. Now, thank's to what they did, we can't think of a Glee with no Finn and no Rachel.

The show would have been better off with a rotating cast. Aparently they didn't think that threw at the beguining, and they had to come up with something quick when season 3 was about to end.

My sugestion for season 5, don't do one.

The show's creator, Ryan Murphy, wanted a rotating cast, but Fox pushed to keep the original cast on the show. Murphy said he was going to leave the show if they didn't allow him to move onto a new cast, so I think they came to the compromise of having the two casts (the old Glee club in New York, and the new Glee club at McKinley).

irehawk20

[7]Jul 16, 2013

Right now, we have extremely bad current emergency going on right now and we need to solve this problem before it gets too late!