Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Season Three

waterloo1066

[1]May 2, 2011
    • level: 6

Yes, I know that it is early but who do you think will/should leave at the end of this season? Why? What sort of characters should be added to the new series to add more interest and variety to the story lines? Santana has to stay forever, she is awwwsome!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVfreak_28

[2]May 2, 2011

if nationals wasn't the season finale this how i think the writers should've done it: season 3 would take place during the summer; new directions would be practicing for nationals which would be towards the end of summer and then we would be guaranteed a 4th season with all the original cast. and how awesome would it be to see what the glee kids are like outside of school?! then season 4 would be senior year for new directions so basically all of new directions would graduate except maybe Brittany (i'm assuming that all of new directions are the same age cause in the pilot episode Rachel told Mr. Schue she was a sophomore). But i really want Rachel (man i get chills every time i hear Lea Michele sing! Rachel is also my favorite character), Brittany (come on you know brittany has the funniest/best lines in the show ), Santana (if Brittany's staying you know Santana will too), Kurt (he is just awesome!), and finally Puck (the school could keep him back a year considering he probably skips a lot of his classes; But i really just want to see some more Puckleberry especially after he was all caring about Rachel in the BTW episode!) to stay for like ever!

alirk

[3]May 3, 2011
    • level: 22

TVfreak_28 wrote:

if nationals wasn't the season finale this how i think the writers should've done it: season 3 would take place during the summer; new directions would be practicing for nationals which would be towards the end of summer and then we would be guaranteed a 4th season with all the original cast. and how awesome would it be to see what the glee kids are like outside of school?! then season 4 would be senior year for new directions so basically all of new directions would graduate except maybe Brittany (i'm assuming that all of new directions are the same age cause in the pilot episode Rachel told Mr. Schue she was a sophomore). But i really want Rachel (man i get chills every time i hear Lea Michele sing! Rachel is also my favorite character), Brittany (come on you know brittany has the funniest/best lines in the show ), Santana (if Brittany's staying you know Santana will too), Kurt (he is just awesome!), and finally Puck (the school could keep him back a year considering he probably skips a lot of his classes; But i really just want to see some more Puckleberry especially after he was all caring about Rachel in the BTW episode!) to stay for like ever!

????

silvergirl07

[4]May 3, 2011

TVfreak_28 wrote:

if nationals wasn't the season finale this how i think the writers should've done it: season 3 would take place during the summer; new directions would be practicing for nationals which would be towards the end of summer and then we would be guaranteed a 4th season with all the original cast.

22 episodes set in summer?? man that would be boring.

KYLEseXY

[5]May 3, 2011
    • level: 5

alirk wrote:
    TVfreak_28 wrote:

????

LOL, Is that better?

RoxanneeElai

[6]May 4, 2011
    • level: 1
    i dont know
    but i hope no one they're all awesome !!
    esp. blake ! ahhahah ..

RenatoB

[7]May 4, 2011
    • level: 43
    RoxanneeElai wrote:
    i dont know
    esp. blake ! ahhahah ..

Who? ahhahah

RomanZolanski

[8]May 15, 2011
    • level: 12
    RenatoB wrote:
    RoxanneeElai wrote:
    i dont know
    esp. blake ! ahhahah ..

Who? ahhahah

LOOOOOOOL I died.

alirk

[9]May 18, 2011
    • level: 22

RoxanneeElai wrote:
    i dont know but i hope no one they're all awesome !! esp. blake ! ahhahah ..

Blaine?

jenny_d_b

[10]May 19, 2011
    • level: 8
    Blaiiiiiiiiiiine...! We haven't seen too much of him since Kurt returned to McKinley. I'd rather have Kurt in McKinley than Blaine in the show, but it should be possible to do both!

oveanh

[11]May 21, 2011
    • level: 7

Glee club has to win nationals and become respected by McKinley's students. I'd like to see more teachers and grown-ups. We have basically seen what we had to see about internal fights. The show needs to feed on drama to grow more positively without doing one step forward and two steps back.