Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Shelby/Rachel story line

TVfreak_28

[1]Dec 7, 2011
    • level: 6

or should i say lack of! is anyone else upset over the fact that they brought back shelby and she's only had like what 2 scenes with rachel and they barley scraped the surface on what happened back in sophomore year they said like one line about it and then sang a song (an amazing duet of course) but i do wish they would actually talk without singing. i mean i understand that shelby being back affected puck/quinn because of beth but hello glee writers she does have another daughter! ok but i have a question does anyone know if that was for sure Shelby's last episode or not?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterloo1066

[2]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 6

TVfreak_28 wrote:

or should i say lack of! is anyone else upset over the fact that they brought back shelby and she's only had like what 2 scenes with rachel and they barley scraped the surface on what happened back in sophomore year they said like one line about it and then sang a song (an amazing duet of course) but i do wish they would actually talk without singing. i mean i understand that shelby being back affected puck/quinn because of beth but hello glee writers she does have another daughter! ok but i have a question does anyone know if that was for sure Shelby's last episode or not?

Lack of definitely. I think Shelby was brought back initially for the Puck/Quinn/Beth stories. Beth for the ahhh! story and Puck for the oohhh nooo! thread. Not sure if Shelby will stay although if she does we might get a few more scenes with Rachel, it should be as an ex teacher though. Generally we haven't seen much of Rachel this series so perhaps there is going to be something happening in future episodes. As for the last question I certainly don't know the answer, time will tell.

PS Welcome back

RenatoB

[3]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 43
    It was said that Shelby would be in as many as 10-12 episodes throughout season 3. Considering only 8 episodes have aired so far, and she wasn't even in all of them (I think she was in 6... right? Not sure...), she'll most likely be back. Maybe not necessarily in the very next few episodes, but they still have to provide some better closure for her.

RenatoB

[4]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 43
    And yes, I'm also upset that they've taken her story in this direction. It is, to me, perhaps the only sore point of season 3. Everything else has been great so far, but psycho Quinn and cougar Shelby with Puck have been just irritating. And I too hope for more Rachel/Shelby interaction. Not to mention Rachel/Quinn interaction, they're great together.