Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

So...The Band...Are They Slaves?

jht1414

[1]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 4

Okay, so in every episode, the band in the backgroundplays awesome accompaniments to everything that the glee club can come up with, and they get no credit. Plus they always seem to be there, at the glee club, willing to play incredibly as soon as Rachelor anyone else utters the words "hit it."Are they slaves? Why do they get no credit for anything they do? It seems really unfair.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RenatoB

[2]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 43
    Do you really care? Cos I don't.

waterloo1066

[3]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 6

jht1414 wrote:

Okay, so in every episode, the band in the backgroundplays awesome accompaniments to everything that the glee club can come up with, and they get no credit. Plus they always seem to be there, at the glee club, willing to play incredibly as soon as Rachelor anyone else utters the words "hit it."Are they slaves? Why do they get no credit for anything they do? It seems really unfair.

Such is the life of a session musician, possibly a little unfair. Sit there and play this is there motto!

fachizzzzle

[4]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 4
    I think they're robots like the "band" at Chuck E. Cheese lol. I'm pretty sure that once Mr. Schue locks the choir room at night, they sit their motionless until he returns lol

sibowittz

[5]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 17
    jht1414 wrote:

I think it would be interesting to have an episode dedicated to them, or if they quit because they get no recognition or something...I'd find it interesting.

pamhalpert

[6]Jan 14, 2012
    • level: 14

I'm sure it bothers them until they cash their paychecks.

clary85

[7]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 2

jht1414 wrote:

i agree... and more amazing than this, they never fail... how come?