Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Sweet Dreams (Episode 4X19)

irehawk20

[1]Apr 15, 2013
    • level: 9

We all know that Sue Sylvester has been expelled from McKinley High for the gun situation incident, last time. But that character is not dead yet. It will be put in guest recurring list. But Becky should have been expelled also for the gun use after being scared too strongly!

At least Tina, who late for the choir, did not get hit by a bullet, so does everyone in McKinley High. But Tina still needs some more lead solos before this episode "All Or Nothing" approaches. So far, she is increasing more of her publicity, which is good!

The New York plot should return in this episode.

Anyhow, please discuss this topic, as best as you can!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrCellophane1

[2]Apr 23, 2013
    • level: 7

After a surprisingly good episode last week, we're back to the normal quality with this.

Typical new Glee episode: boring and useless college scenes, stupid gags (the "fake twin" was much funnier when Scrubs did it 10 years ago), Mr. Schue acting like a jerk and a very forced and hamfisted attempt at setting things right with a non-ending ending.

Sigh... and to think this has been renewed for two more reasons. If this keeps up, I might just be kicking this show for good.

GRADE: C-

Edited on 04/23/2013 5:56pm

irehawk20

[4]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 9

Yeah, the Sam situation on this twin imaginary is weird.

But I don't understand why the TV critics cannot give some more chances to this Tina character at all. I like her and she's doing okay catching up with more Glee club publicity right now. I know Mike is more a dancer than a singer and they both are not too public in American entertainment. So please, I know some of you do not like Tina at all, but we still do not waste that character at all!

Sue and Roz are almost the same, but Roz replaced Sue after that gun incident.