Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Thanksgiving (Episode 4X08)

irehawk20

[1]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 9

This episode is one week delayed for no reason! This is another reason why this show is going down. But I know all the alumni of the Glee Club are coming back to guest star in this episode, but Emma should appear in some more episodes, like this one!

Anyhow, discuss this episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bmoshier

[2]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 46

OK, I admit I'm hard of hearing and unfortunately the end of the episode / previews aren't closed captioned. I couldn't understand what Mr. Schuester was saying other than something about disqualification. Great episode and I'm glad to see Kurt and Blaine might be getting back together again.

djboy77

[3]Nov 30, 2012
    • level: 7

Erm, who was controlling the spotlights? Are we just to assume they're voice-activated and motion-tracking?

I've never heard of most of those songs before, with the exception of "Whistle", which I hate because of the stupid whistling. I looked up "Let's Have a Kiki" on iTunes and the Glee version is better than the Scissor Sisters, who seem outright bored in comparison.

Edited on 11/30/2012 6:16am

Rachaelma

[4]Nov 30, 2012
    • level: 5

hey Guys,

I loved this episode of glee not only because it had some fantastic songs in one whole episode but the fact that the warblers might win and Sebastian is growing on me.

Don't get me wrong I hope Klaine get back together, but I also think that Sebastian should be a love interset this season for Blaine. Kurt is in new york with Rachel and she has already moved on from Finn.

But come on KITTY what you have done to Marley is horrible and she shouldn't get away with it I hope that when Sue and Mr.Shue find they will do something, I mean just because she and Jake are together some people need to let go.

KITTY you should be ashamed of your self!!!!!

MrCellophane1

[5]Nov 30, 2012

It wasn't good, it wasn't bad.

I still stand by the idea of the high schoolers returning being really weird. If I ran the show, I would have just written them off the show after graduation and only made references to them in passing. That or split their college lives into a spin-off.

For some reason though, it didn't feel like a terrible episode, despite their overbearing presence. Probably because I thought it was a kind of refreshing perspective to see the old kids vs. the new kids.

It was pretty boring, overall though, but there was nothing offensively bad. The only interesting part was the ending with Marley fainting.

Pretty standard sub-par season 4 stuff.

GRADE: C

irehawk20

[6]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 9

If the New Directions get disqualified because of Kitty cursing Marley with laxatives, then Kitty will get expelled!

djboy77

[7]Dec 7, 2012

irehawk20 wrote:
    If the New Directions get disqualified because of Kitty cursing Marley with laxatives, then Kitty will get expelled!

You would think so, but, no.

Regardless of how much it would happen in the real world, nothing in Glee-world ultimately matters, because they're busy steering everyone to the next song-and-dance number.