Glee Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

The Quarterback (Official Episode 5X03 Discussion [10/10/2013])

irehawk20

[1]Oct 10, 2013
    • level: 9

Well we all know that actor Cory Montieth, who played the Finn Hudson character, died back in August 2013. He has a family and drug problem in his entire life and his character had suffered too much erratic love technique along the way.

1.) Finn kissed Rachel in the middle of the performance during the New York nationals causing the New Directions to get disqualified.

2.) Finn set up the Finchel wedding in hurry with poor explanation, disobeyed all the strict wedding rules and causing all his friends' schedules to get messed up, especially Quinn, who was the only one late, got into a car accident along the way.

3.) Finn kissed Emma before her marriage to Will.

Anybody who has erratic love technique will get turned down strongly.

Now tonight, this episode is about peel too many skins from a raw onion in one big blow right in front of our faces.

What type of death will Finn encounter? I have no choice but to try my best to watch this episode tonight with all my might

Also, we know that both blonde actresses Dianna Argon and Heather Morris will never appear in this tribute episode at all.

Afterwards, Rachel will focus more on broadway for the rest of this season, but by the end of this season, she will succeed find a new boyfriend with these important requirements:

* Broadway type

* Experienced singer and actor

* No erratic love technique

* No drug dealings

* No alcohol substance

* No rudeness

We have 9 more episodes to go until the 100th, so please discuss this episode anyhow.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

djboy77

[2]Oct 11, 2013
    • level: 7

irehawk20 wrote:

What.

The.

F.

irehawk20

[3]Oct 11, 2013

djboy77 wrote:

irehawk20 wrote:

What.

The.

F.

Is there a problem, djboy77?

KasenStuff

[4]Oct 11, 2013
    • level: 5
    I read that Dianna wasn't getting on with the producers so she was purposely written out, but no reason for Heather. WTF? Even if she didn't say anything like a lot of the characters this episode, she should still have been there. It was so sad. I know Cory had drug issues and the way he died was just stupid for him as a human being, but it's still so sad. But I wish they had given us a cause of death for Finn. Glee has never done any kind of episode about drugs, and this would have been the perfect opportunity. It would have been easy to write that in for his character. He's at college, he decided to experiment. Things went to hell. But if not that... well... anything really. Car accident, illness... Gosh... anything. I'll miss Finn.

irehawk20

[5]Oct 13, 2013

Heather, Vanessa and Samuel are returning for the Nationals, but the characters, played by Heather and Vanessa are graduating in the 100th episode at the same time as the characters of Jenna's, Kevin's, Darren's and Chord's. Since Samuel is not going anywhere else, then we will support his character by catching up with the other glee club members and it has to be right after the big winter break.

Kel67115

[6]Oct 24, 2013
    • level: 1
    Heather couldn't be in it cause she was heavily pregnant at the time & there was no way they could hide it so there wasn't much Ryan Murphy, the writers & Heather could do. I'm sure if it was possible she would've loved to have been in it :s As for Dianna not sure of the situation there since there's been soooo many different rumours but I guess in the end only those involved truly know why she wasn't included....also about how they could've had the show mirror real-life and have Finn die of a drug overdose, my guess on that matter is that filming that episode was hard enough for everyone (esp. Lea) to film so making it so realistic probably would've just made it even harder to film cause it would've been as I said mirroring reality too much, hell they may never have gotten it filmed if they had've done that :s Also I heard Lea was the one to help write the script & had final say on what went down so I kinda understand why they didn't go with the drug overdose route if that's the case, yea it sorta sucked that they never said what happened to him but maybe it was easier for the cast & crew to do it the way they did

irehawk20

[7]Nov 5, 2013

Cory was badly turned down by the strict TV critics, IMO, due to too much negativity in his life.